PDA

View Full Version : Marv is going to bring the players here, so the Bills stay here

Mitchy moo
04-10-2006, 03:26 PM
I really now feel that Marv is making educated moves to bring some experience here. Mixing all of our draft picks with experience players can bring a solid stable base to the Bills. I really think that fielding a competetive/ winning team is the most important thing that can happen here to solidify the Bills staying in town.

If RW can get the details straight from the league and find a real buyer who can market the Bills properly and show the league we are here to help them, we'll be fine. It would seem quite unethical to exclude a new buyer from normal operating funds, especially if that new buyer because an asset instead of a liability. The league might actually be better served by a Tom G. who with looking at the Sabres have a team making good money from basically nothing but losses.

Might point being is I am going to wait for the draft and see how we do and stop the BS now about there being problems. We have the team in Buffalo and alot of draft picks and have to prepare for the draft, that has to be the focus.

God Bless Marv and the Bills, and you too RW.

OpIv37
04-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Who? Peerless Price and Aaron Gibson? Please.

I half like the Gibson signing because nothing else was done about the OL and he may be a diamond in the rough, but I also fear that he's the second coming of Mike Williams. At the very least, he's cheaper than MW. And we all know what Peerless is worth: not much.

I think Marv is trying build through the draft, which is a good long term strategy but won't do much to keep the team here.

FlyingDutchman
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Its not Marvs conern about where the team is located. He is not bringing in players to meet a certain agenda. He makes football moves, not realistate. Skoob you gotta stop with the random thoughts threads...

Mitchy moo
04-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Its not Marvs conern about where the team is located. He is not bringing in players to meet a certain agenda. He makes football moves, not realistate. Skoob you gotta stop with the random thoughts threads...

I am trying to more be more objective and you consider it random?

BAM
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Quick question, Skoob. Are you by chance bi-polar?

Mitchy moo
04-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Quick question, Skoob. Are you by chance bi-polar?

How are you doing?

Die.

Umm, no.

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I really now feel that Marv is making educated moves to bring some experience here. Mixing all of our draft picks with experience players can bring a solid stable base to the Bills. I really think that fielding a competetive/ winning team is the most important thing that can happen here to solidify the Bills staying in town.

If RW can get the details straight from the league and find a real buyer who can market the Bills properly and show the league we are here to help them, we'll be fine. It would seem quite unethical to exclude a new buyer from normal operating funds, especially if that new buyer because an asset instead of a liability. The league might actually be better served by a Tom G. who with looking at the Sabres have a team making good money from basically nothing but losses.

Might point being is I am going to wait for the draft and see how we do and stop the BS now about there being problems. We have the team in Buffalo and alot of draft picks and have to prepare for the draft, that has to be the focus.

God Bless Marv and the Bills, and you too RW.
You are weird.

I'm pretty sure the players Marv is bringing in have nothing to with what is going on with Ralph Wilson..

If what your saying is true, Marv would be going for broke and going Danny Snyder style..

Marv is doing the best he can with what he's been given to do it with.

Mitchy moo
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
You are weird.

I'm pretty sure the players Marv is bringing in have nothing to with what is going on with Ralph Wilson..

If what your saying is true, Marv would be going for broke and going Danny Snyder style..

Marv is doing the best he can with what he's been given to do it with.

I hear the draft is going to be a humm dinger, just you wait.

Dozerdog
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
How are you doing?

Die.

Umm, no.Now that was funny!!

camelcowboy
04-10-2006, 09:11 PM
My concern is are they putting team together to increase its value on the market? I think if we draft a QB, i might think we are.