PDA

View Full Version : brand new Fox Mock Draft

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 05:41 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5492690

Lookie lookie here who Rob Rang has the Bills taken at 8..

and dont give me no crap that he's not credible.. He's very much credible.
Of course, that dont mean crap... But I'm telling , Im hearing this more and more lately.

Mr. Pink
04-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Kamerion Wimbley to the Browns at 12? Not even close. Everywhere else has this guy late 1st to mid 2nd. His credibility is gone right there. But he does agree with me on Vince Young to the Titans! YaY!

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Wimbley will be gone by 17 with Minnesota if he lasts that far.. that dude is soaring up the draft board.

acehole
04-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I have changed my thinking on this pick.

I would be happy.

All top notch offenses have a bigtime tight end.

Don't think he will last....if he isnt there trade down 1-4 spots.

DraftBoy
04-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Id be pissed if Jimmy Williams fell to Miami

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 06:01 PM

I would be happy.

If young and leinart both go in the top four then I think he'll be there. Hopefully.

Bling
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Id be pissed if Jimmy Williams fell to Miami

Someone is bound to fall in our laps. Whether it be Williams, Huff, Justice, Cutler, Ngata. We're bound to find someone right in our laps. *grinz* It's great to be a Dolphin fan.

Kerr
04-10-2006, 06:15 PM
But doesn't Denver want a shot at getting Davis?

ICE74129
04-10-2006, 06:15 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5492690

Lookie lookie here who Rob Rang has the Bills taken at 8..

and dont give me no crap that he's not credible.. He's very much credible.
Of course, that dont mean crap... But I'm telling , Im hearing this more and more lately.

If we feel Gibson and Peters are the tackles....I am down with taking davis But then again IF Holcomb doesn't start. If he does, it doesn't matter.

Jersey1031
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Why does it say the #20 pick is from us...?

20. Chiefs
(from Bills)

Dr. Lecter
04-10-2006, 06:53 PM
But doesn't Denver want a shot at getting Davis?

That is the rumor.

If the Bills are 8, Davis is there and Denver offers two # 1's for the 8th pick I hope Marv jumps all over it.

ICE74129
04-10-2006, 06:58 PM
That is the rumor.

If the Bills are 8, Davis is there and Denver offers two # 1's for the 8th pick I hope Marv jumps all over it.

I have to agree.

DraftBoy
04-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Someone is bound to fall in our laps. Whether it be Williams, Huff, Justice, Cutler, Ngata. We're bound to find someone right in our laps. *grinz* It's great to be a Dolphin fan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thats rich, you dont know much about the draft do you? Michael Huff falling into your laps at 16???! Are you nuts? Winston Justice? Maybe but not likely. Ngata isnt going to be there. AND PLEASE GOD PICK JAY CUTLER AND WASTE ANOTHER 1ST ROUND PICK! Williams may fall there, but I dont you guys have the mental fortitude to pick him.

EDS
04-10-2006, 07:12 PM

I would be happy.

Do "all" top notch offenses have a big-time tight end? Are guys like Dallas Clark (Indy) and Jerramy Stevens (Seattle) considered big-time tight ends?

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 07:43 PM
That is the rumor.

Piss on that.. Guys who revolutionze their position (Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Jerry Rice) win Super Bowls..

IMO, Davis is going mean the same to the TE position.

There's good Guards and DT in rounds two and three.. There hasnt been a TE with the talent of Davis since.. ever

Bling
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thats rich, you dont know much about the draft do you? Michael Huff falling into your laps at 16???! Are you nuts? Winston Justice? Maybe but not likely. Ngata isnt going to be there. AND PLEASE GOD PICK JAY CUTLER AND WASTE ANOTHER 1ST ROUND PICK! Williams may fall there, but I dont you guys have the mental fortitude to pick him.

oooo... tought guy.

Nobody said Ben Roethlisbeger would fall to 10. Nobody thought Randy Moss would fall to 21. Nobody thought Aaron Rodgers would fall to the 24. Nobody thought that Tim Couch would bust. Nobody thought that Akili Smith would bust. Nobody thought that Ryan Leaf would bust. Huff going to be there? Doubt it. Probably the last I'd expect there, and would be ideal situation, but there's definitely hope.

Now coming from "draft boy", I'm curious as to see why Huff would not last until 16. After you, you have to realize that Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Philly and Denver have MUCH MORE glaring needs than S. SOMEBODY is bound to fall to 16. It could be Huff, but I expect Winston Justice to be the one. Ngata will be gobbled up by Cleveland. Cutler is bound for Arizona. So then you say "Does Detriot pick Huff or Justice?" Huff. Then you say "Do the Rams pick Justice?" LOL. They already have a great LT. Then you say "Do the Ravens need Justice?" LOL. "Do the Eagles need Justice?" You guessed it - LOL.

But keep plugging one of the in. Ngata, Cutler, Bunkley, Huff, Justice, Williams. There's 7 picks between you and us. All of which are expected to be still available. Denver will pick Chad Jackson obviously. Tada. Your worst nightmare has come true. Except for Cutler and probably Bunkley, Miami would take none of them. While you're debating Bunkley or Ngata, we're guessing who's the final piece to our playoff run.

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
I really dont think the FIns would draft any of them (take out Ngata he aint lasting til 16).

I think Miami would take Donte Whitner, who's going to be a GREAT safety in this league.

If I'm Miami, that's who I'm hoping for anyway.

Dr. Lecter
04-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Piss on that.. Guys who revolutionze their position (Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Jerry Rice) win Super Bowls..

There's good Guards and DT in rounds two and three.. There hasnt been a TE with the talent of Davis since.. ever
Comparing Davis to Rice, White or Taylor at this time is crazy, insane, nuts and premature. To say no TE has had his talent ever is also a grand exaggerration. I know you have to remember Kellen Winlsow (the first one, not the 2nd jackass one). To put Davis over him at this time insults Winslow. Sure the guy looks pretty talented right now. But making sound like he is going to revitalize his position at this time is premature.

FlyingDutchman
04-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Why would the Saints take Leinhart after they just got Drew Brees? That would be the same situation he was in, in San Diego...

Jan Reimers
04-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't get taking a TE at number 8 when our O and D lines are in serious need of talent, and we are facing the prospect of starting Matt Bowen at SS.

Even if Davis turns out to be a Gates or Gonzalez, will that transform us into a playoff team? I don't see either of those great TEs leading their teams to the Promised Land.

YardRat
04-10-2006, 09:55 PM

Guys that haven't played a down in the league haven't revolutionized the position.

Bling
04-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I really dont think the FIns would draft any of them (take out Ngata he aint lasting til 16).

I think Miami would take Donte Whitner, who's going to be a GREAT safety in this league.

If I'm Miami, that's who I'm hoping for anyway.

It's interesting how outside of Huff, nobody is sure who's the S to get. Williams, Whitner, Bing, Simspon, Allen have all been linked to Miami. I'd like Williams, since he's the only one I know of, but from what I hear, Whitner would be a great pick as well. It should be interesting.