PDA

View Full Version : Vernon Davis will drop to us!!!!!

X-Era
04-10-2006, 07:41 PM
I see Davis dropping to us, heres how:

1) Tex- Bush- as good as done
2) NO- D'Brick- signed Brees and are said to be seriously considering taking D'Brick here
3) Tenn- Leinhart- manages to fall to Norm Chow
4) NYJ- Jay Cutler- rumors are cricling that they like Cutler the most
5) GB- Mario Williams- also will look at Hawk, but in the end they will take the pass rusher
6) SF- AJ Hawk- lost Julian Peterson and Andre Carter. Hawk is a need
7) Oak- Vince Young- Al Davis is rumored to be enamored with Young. Aaorn Brooks is hardly considered to be a stud.
8) Buf- Vernon Davis

Other possibilities:

2) NO- Mario Williams- makes the GB and SF picks more critical, both need defense and could be stuck going with the best non-QB player available on O, Vernon Davis

4) NYJ- They will take either a QB or D'Brick

5 and 6) We need 2 of the following 3 to be available at 5; AJ Hawk, Mario Williams, Vince Young. GB is said to be very high on Young, they can easily argue for Hawk or Williams. SF at 6, would take either Hawk or Williams but wont need a QB

7) One of the top 3 QB's will drop to Oak and they will take him Aaron Brooks isnt impressing anyone any more.

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 07:45 PM
NO is taking Mario Williams trust me.. They already moved Jamal Brown to LT and said he's staying there.

but i think Davis falls to us though as well. and if we pass on him for a DT he better be the best DT in Bills history, because you dont pass on a Vernon Davis for a "need' on a team that needs almost everything.

Turf
04-10-2006, 07:56 PM
I still cringe at taking a TE at #8.

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 07:57 PM
He's far from just a TE, trust me.

ICE74129
04-10-2006, 08:00 PM
NO is taking Mario Williams trust me.. They already moved Jamal Brown to LT and said he's staying there.

but i think Davis falls to us though as well. and if we pass on him for a DT he better be the best DT in Bills history, because you dont pass on a Vernon Davis for a "need' on a team that needs almost everything.

I see you watched NFLN too :-) I think we will trade down BTW. Too many below us wanting to come up. If Denver offers both firsts to take Davis I take the two firsts.

mysticsoto
04-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I know alot of people around here would be upset, but I wouldn't be. We'd have tremendous speed not only at all our WR positions (as long as they give Reed the boot in TC) but also at TE. I would imagine they would try to build a LA style offense that is fluid and uses speed to its advantage...

Yes, we would have holes elsewhere, but we'd have them anyway...there's no way we can cover all the holes in one year. We are atleast 2 years away from the playoffs...if we are that far away, why not take best player available and fill half the holes this year, and then finish filling the holes next year!!!

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
I see you watched NFLN too :-) I think we will trade down BTW. Too many below us wanting to come up. If Denver offers both firsts to take Davis I take the two firsts.

What two players you going to get at 15 and 22 that are better than Davis?

Seriously, who you going to get? Ngata and Bunkley, probably gone.. Chad Jackson, dont need him cause Marv just signed his 10,000th WR.. Huff, gone.. Justice, dont need him, probably gone anyway..

MOst of the mid-first round is STOCKED with db's and undersized de's/lbs, which DONT fit into our defense.. There are NO guards worthy of anything near a 22 pick let alone 15, and with Bunkley and Ngata gone there are no other first round tackles.. Mangold could have been a good mid-late first rounder, but we signed Fowler.

Davis is a FRANCHISE player, I think its crazy to trade away from one, unless a team is stupid enough to offer the farm for that pick.

There's a REASON denver is willing to give up two first rounders to get Davis.. He's THAT good.

Jaybird
04-10-2006, 08:22 PM
With everett getting hurt early again, i can see that happening to him him throughout his career. I would love to grab davis it would help our Qbs a lot they wpould have a dump off option that will make big plays

FlyingDutchman
04-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Vernon Davis..Lee Evans..Peerless Price..Roscoe Parrish..Willis Mcgahee..JP Losman..Our offense would be fast as hell. ..:hump:

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Take Davis, and take a guard in round two... Offense this year, defense next year...

Sign a few fat slobs to pay DT after June 1 and draft a DT in round three.

Scumbag College
04-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Take Davis, and take a guard in round two... Offense this year, defense next year...

I have to agree with taking Davis at #8. If he's still there when the Bills pick and they pass him by for Justice, Ngata, Bunkley, Huff, etc., I think we would all be sorry not only during the 2006 season, but for years to come. Other than Davis, only Bush, Williams, and D'Brick are game changers available in the draft that aren't QBs. Sure, Ngata or Justice would probably be starters, but Davis is special and will make the players on offense better.

In the second round, Spencer from Pittsburgh, Max Jean Giles, and/or Mangold will be available and can step in from Day 1 and start and be an immediate upgrade.

GOBILLSGO!!!
04-10-2006, 08:57 PM

There are no June 1st cuts with the new CBA

patmoran2006
04-10-2006, 09:01 PM
There are no June 1st cuts with the new CBA

There will be some, though nowhere as much as a normal year.. I dont care if we resign Jeff Wright and Mike Lodish, as long as we draft Vernon Davis if he's there.

J TES
04-10-2006, 09:39 PM

2) NO- D'Brick- signed Brees and are said to be seriously considering taking D'Brick here
5) GB- Mario Williams- also will look at Hawk, but in the end they will take the pass rusher
7) Oak- Vince Young- Al Davis is rumored to be enamored with Young. Aaorn Brooks is hardly considered to be a stud.
8) Buf- Vernon Davis

Other possibilities:

2) NO- Mario Williams- makes the GB and SF picks more critical, both need defense and could be stuck going with the best non-QB player available on O, Vernon Davis

5 and 6) We need 2 of the following 3 to be available at 5; AJ Hawk, Mario Williams, Vince Young. GB is said to be very high on Young, they can easily argue for Hawk or Williams. SF at 6, would take either Hawk or Williams but wont need a QB

7) One of the top 3 QB's will drop to Oak and they will take him Aaron Brooks isnt impressing anyone any more.
I doubt it. I see him going 6 to San Fran. If he does some how make it to #8, Buffalo shouldn't pass him up

Bmax
04-11-2006, 03:11 AM
i can't wait to see all you guys cry at the zone draft party after the bills bypass Davis or he gets picked before our selection..

It will be one of these four guys...Bunkley, Ngata, Justice , or Huff....

Bmax

Bmax
04-11-2006, 03:11 AM
Draft Bunkley Please.....He is a rod coleman clone..

Bmax

X-Era
04-11-2006, 03:29 AM
i can't wait to see all you guys cry at the zone draft party after the bills bypass Davis or he gets picked before our selection..

It will be one of these four guys...Bunkley, Ngata, Justice , or Huff....

Bmax

Theres no way in hell that the Bills bypass Davis for ANY of those guys.

Davis is flat out better at his position than ANY of those guys are at theirs.

Davis- Antonio Gates. Perennial pro bowl and a top 4 TE in this league.
Bunkley- Brentson Bukner at best. undersized overacheiver who makes maybe one pro bowl.
Ngata- Ted Washington at best. Wont be a pro bowler just solid
Justice- Willie Roaf at best. Probable pro bowl RT
Huff- At best a Quentin Jammer who ends up moving to FS like Vincent. May make a pro bowl early at FS.

Davis is the best prospect to me hands down.

X-Era
04-11-2006, 03:58 AM

8) Buf- Vernon Davis

Other possibilities:

So, playing off on NFLN and Shefters comments we still end up with Davis:

1) Tex- Reggie Bush
2) NO- no longer takes D'Brick, Jammal Brown fills LT, they take Mario Williams
3) Tenn- Matt Leinhart or Vince Young, NFL GM's are buzzing that they are taking Vince Young, NOT Leinhart. Could be a smoke screen to keep teams from trading to 2 for Leinhart if hes the guy they really want. But it doesnt matter for us.
4) NYJ- D' Brick, Mario Williams would be there guy but they would need to move to 2 to get him. Again, doesnt matter to us.
5) GB-Matt Leinhart, Vince Young, AJ Hawk. They will blow there minds if Leinhart is here and they will pick him, but still would think long and hard about Vince Young if Leinhart goes first. Favre is done, just wait and see. AJ Hawk is the other guy they would take, lets not forget that they have a resigned Bubba Franks.
6) SF- AJ Hawk or Mike Huff- this team let Julian Peterson go and Andre Carter. Eric Johnson who had a tremendous 2004 and no QB last year. Furthermore, they have NOTHING at CB, and Mike Rumph and Tony Parrish at S. Huff makes sense here.
7) Oak- Mike Huff, Jay Cutler, Vince Young- Aaron Brooks? no way they think hes the long term solution. This team is losing Charles Woodson remember and they dont have sh_t at either S spot. Gibson hasnt been the stud they thought he would be. QB or DB vs. TE? I think Oak would be smarter to go QB or DB. A pro bowl QB or DB means more than a pro bowl TE.

In the end theres no way around it:

The top 7 players are going before our pick and they are:

Bush
Leinhart
Young
Hawk
Williams
D'Brick
Cutler

ddaryl
04-11-2006, 04:45 AM
I suspect we will trade outr of #8 because the offers for Davis will be too good to pass up and we need the picks

Luisito23
04-11-2006, 06:47 AM
Trade down, and give someone else the chance at the best TE to come out in years, for players whose names we'll probably never hear again? LMAO.

don137
04-11-2006, 07:08 AM
While I would not complain with the Bills drafting Davis I would be happy to see the Bills to trade down. Philly is rumored to want Ngata and Davis is very attractive for someone to trade up for him at #8. The Bills have so many holes we need to fill them with as many day one picks as possible. If we get 14 or 15 from Philly or Denver and Bunkley or Justice are not there I am not opposed to going after Sims-LB from Florida State. He is fast and would fit well in the cover two scheme. This way we could have 5 first day one picks and could address the OL, DL and safety with the other day one picks.

Turf
04-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Alright you've all convinced me, I'm sold on Davis. The fact that he is a TE and no one wants to draft one very high normally is probably why he'll drop to us. I just hope he doesn't turn out like what's his name Cleveland drafted at TE a couple years ago.

THATHURMANATOR
04-11-2006, 07:46 AM
What if we got Davis in the first and Watson from Michigan in the 2nd? I would love that.

ryjam282
04-11-2006, 07:52 AM
I would have no problem with that. Davis is an instant upgrade to this offense, plus he can block as well.

THATHURMANATOR
04-11-2006, 07:54 AM
It would be adding another Gonzales or Gates to the offense.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-11-2006, 08:50 AM
If Davis is there and we pass on him I will be royally pissed. I think he could be better thqan any tight end weve seen in years in the NFL. The speed on our offense would be unmatched by any team in the league. Who in our division has the kind of speed on defense to keep up with our recieving corps as it is, but you add Davis and it is scary. Not to mention what it would do for Willis, he could run for that 2 grand he was bosting about before last season. I am getting pumped about this season!!!!

Patti120
04-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Davis is probably to good to pass up at #8. I've been a big advocate of trading down but I don't think I would if he was there. He's an instant upgrade not only to our receiving corps. but to our O-line.

McBFLO
04-11-2006, 10:10 AM

8) Buf- Vernon Davis

Other possibilities:

My take is this:
1. Houston- Bush
2. NO- Williams
3. Tenn- Leinart
4. NYJ- Brick
5. Hawk
6. SF trades pick to Den for two 1st's and Den takes Davis. That is as close as he gets to the Bills.
7. Oak- Young
8. Buff- If we stay put, we take Bunley, Justice, or Huff. I'd prefer that we trade down a few spots, then either grab Bunkley or Justice. Huff will be gone by that point.

Billsrock4life
04-11-2006, 10:39 AM
He's far from just a TE, trust me.

i actually agree with you on that he is more than just a TE now whether we take him instead of a OL is disputable but if we do take him im not going to be disapointed

Bmax
04-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Theres no way in hell that the Bills bypass Davis for ANY of those guys.

Davis is flat out better at his position than ANY of those guys are at theirs.

Davis- Antonio Gates. Perennial pro bowl and a top 4 TE in this league.
Bunkley- Brentson Bukner at best. undersized overacheiver who makes maybe one pro bowl.
Ngata- Ted Washington at best. Wont be a pro bowler just solid
Justice- Willie Roaf at best. Probable pro bowl RT
Huff- At best a Quentin Jammer who ends up moving to FS like Vincent. May make a pro bowl early at FS.

Davis is the best prospect to me hands down.

He may be but we ain't taking him....First of all i have been posting this since the combine...Davis will be gone by 8....Second ...with all the wr's we have and willis .. Plus Everett and Royal.. YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT DAVIS...

I hate to burst your bubble but ....This won't happen sure he is a great player... Better than the ones i mentioned...But it just does not make since to spend more money on a skill position guy when you have no def line or o-line.....

Just take a look at our depth chart on both .. The weakness are easy to see..

To all those who want davis ...Draft him your self in your fantasy leagues....

I choose to stay in the real world .. One in which the bills will draft Bunkley,Ngata,Huff or Justice....

Bmax

Jan Reimers
04-11-2006, 03:05 PM
I still cringe at taking a TE at #8.
I totally agree.Wouldn't taking Davis in the first round be doing exactly the kind of thing that got us all worked up and Donahoe fired?

TD took McGahee, Evans/Losman andParrish/Everett with our first picks in the last three drafts, all the while neglecting the O line and the D.

We hated it when Donahoe kept taking the glitz and glamour guys, and ignoring the stud linemen and safeties. Why do we want to return to this losing philosophy now?

Bill Brasky
04-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Why draft Davis though?

I mean, the Bills signed Royal. They have Everett. They held onto Neufeld and Euhus. You've got 4 possible pro-bowlers right there in one position.

I guess drafting Davis makes sense. It's not like they have any other positions to fill. We could always use another pass catching option.

patmoran2006
04-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Why draft Davis though?

I mean, the Bills signed Royal. They have Everett. They held onto Neufeld and Euhus. You've got 4 possible pro-bowlers right there in one position.

I guess drafting Davis makes sense. It's not like they have any other positions to fill. We could always use another pass catching option.

want to take this bet??

Vernon Davis goes to another team, he will have more catches than ANY two other bills besides evans COMBINED, as a rookie.. Price/Reed/A. Davis/Parrish any combination you want is fine with me.

And I"ll bet you double or nothing he MAKES THE PRO BOWL as a ROOKIE for whatever team drafts him.

X-Era
04-11-2006, 07:57 PM
He may be but we ain't taking him....First of all i have been posting this since the combine...Davis will be gone by 8....Second ...with all the wr's we have and willis .. Plus Everett and Royal.. YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT DAVIS...

I hate to burst your bubble but ....This won't happen sure he is a great player... Better than the ones i mentioned...But it just does not make since to spend more money on a skill position guy when you have no def line or o-line.....

Just take a look at our depth chart on both .. The weakness are easy to see..

To all those who want davis ...Draft him your self in your fantasy leagues....

I choose to stay in the real world .. One in which the bills will draft Bunkley,Ngata,Huff or Justice....

Bmax

He could go before us. Oak needs to think long and hard about QB, and SF likely ends up taking a D player. It could happen that he is there at 8.

If hes there at 8, hes ours. Now more than ever.

Everett hasnt played a single down and Royal is a blocker and thats it.

We lost Moulds, Davis can be strunbg out wide and instantly gives us yeth another down field threat with 4.38 speed.

Hes the most intriguing player in the draft, if hes at 8, hes ours, so get ready to slit your own throat.

X-Era
04-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Why draft Davis though?

Ima ssuming you were either monumentaly sarcastic or drunk.

4 pro bowlers? not ONE of those guys can hold a pro bowlers jock strap.

Bert102176
04-12-2006, 12:04 AM
I want either D'Brick, or Davis, but I believe both will be gone D'Brick to possibly the Jets, and Davis to either san fran or Oakland

Bmax
04-12-2006, 12:56 AM
He could go before us. Oak needs to think long and hard about QB, and SF likely ends up taking a D player. It could happen that he is there at 8.

If hes there at 8, hes ours. Now more than ever.

Everett hasnt played a single down and Royal is a blocker and thats it.

We lost Moulds, Davis can be strunbg out wide and instantly gives us yeth another down field threat with 4.38 speed.

Hes the most intriguing player in the draft, if hes at 8, hes ours, so get ready to slit your own throat.

I won't be upset if we draft him it just doesn't make sense to me...I'd be ok with it .. I just think we need to concetrate on other players...If our offense is anywhere near the rams .. The TE won't be a big factor... Unless he is blocking....

With all those wr on the roster.. and willis ..there won't be time enough for us to spread the ball around...Remember what marv said .. We must improve our lines def and off. That where you win football games....

I be handing out crying towels for all the davis wanters.. So if you are at the zone party .. i'll be waiting... if not i will mail you one .. I'm sure you will still be upset a couple weeks from draft day so it won't matter when you get it...

Bmax

X-Era
04-12-2006, 06:53 AM
I won't be upset if we draft him it just doesn't make sense to me...I'd be ok with it .. I just think we need to concetrate on other players...If our offense is anywhere near the rams .. The TE won't be a big factor... Unless he is blocking....

With all those wr on the roster.. and willis ..there won't be time enough for us to spread the ball around...Remember what marv said .. We must improve our lines def and off. That where you win football games....

I be handing out crying towels for all the davis wanters.. So if you are at the zone party .. i'll be waiting... if not i will mail you one .. I'm sure you will still be upset a couple weeks from draft day so it won't matter when you get it...

Bmax

Keep a few for yourself cause if you think were reaching for Ngata, Bunkley, or Justice OVER guys like Huff and Davis, your gonna need them.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 07:05 AM
I suspect we will trade outr of #8 because the offers for Davis will be too good to pass up and we need the picks
Ditto

LifetimeBillsFan
04-12-2006, 07:17 AM
I think you had it right earlier, BMax, Davis won't still be on the board at # 8.

A lot of things could still change, but, right now, this is how I see it going:

1.) Houston--R.Bush: they have to take him or their fans will riot
2.) NO--M.Williams: it sounds like they are really sold on him even though he's not a need
3.) Titans--M.Leinart: with McNair gone, they need a QB and Chow will argue that Leinart is the most NFL ready of the group
4.) Jets--D.Ferguson: they love Leinart, but know that they have no LT and must protect their QB
5.) GB--AJ.Hawk: if the Jets go QB and Ferguson is there they will take him, but they need a defensive playmaker
6.) SF--V.Davis: they love this guy and will take him if they don't trade down with someone who will take him here--good LBs can be had in later on
7.) Oak--V.Young, Cutler or Huff: they may like Cutler better and Huff would probably be the better choice for them, but it will be hard for Al Davis to pass on a draw like Young

8.) Buffalo--choice of H.Ngata, W.Justice, B.Bunkley and, perhaps, M.Huff and/or AJHawk (if the Jets select a QB and Ferguson goes to GB)

The only way that Buffalo gets a shot at V.Davis is if SF passes on him, even though they reportedly love him, for Hawk or Philly trades up with SF to take Ngata and Oakland passes on him. The 49ers are weak at WR and see V.Davis as a franchise player who will make A.Smith better (sound familiar?): if you can see the Bills passing on Bunkley/Ngata, at a position of need, to take Davis because he's a franchise player and what he can do for their passing game, what makes you think that SF would not pass on Hawk, at a position of need that is just as deep in this draft as DT, to take Davis who they have raved about? Oakland may need a safety and want a QB, but don't you think that Al Davis could imagine V.Davis playing with R.Moss being even better than C.Branch and D.Casper were together?

I can see the reasons to take V.Davis if he is still on the board when the Bills pick at # 8 and I would not be unhappy if they did select him there--assuming that they address the offensive and defensive line later on in the draft. But, I seriously doubt that he will be there because he is as much a fit for SF as for the Bills and that's not even considering Oakland or any other team that might be interested in trading up to get Davis. I'd be shocked if the Bills found themselves in a position to draft him.

TacklingDummy
08-28-2008, 01:56 PM
How's Davis working out? I remember the love before the draft. :peace:

DraftBoy
08-28-2008, 01:58 PM
How's Davis working out? I remember the love before the draft. :peace:

52 receptions, 509 yards, 4TD last year in only 14 games

Devin
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
With zero talent outside of Gore around him.

TacklingDummy
08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
52 receptions, 509 yards, 4TD last year in only 14 games

Not bad. I heard on the radio the other day that he's a bust due to injuries.

Devin
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM
He has seen a fair amount of dings, but I think part of that has simply come from teams being able to gameplan him. I mean really taking him out the game cut thier passing game in half.

That team needs a lot of help on O.

Oaf
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM
I would trade Royal for him straight up!

TacklingDummy
08-28-2008, 02:57 PM
That team needs a lot of help on O.

They are one of many teams that need a QB. I wouldn't be surprised if JP goes there next year.

Devin
08-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Entirley possible, with Martz there it would certainly better fit his "throw and pray" style.

The King
08-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Entirley possible, with Martz there it would certainly better fit his "throw and pray" style.

Yea with Bryant Johnson and a 40 year old Bruce. :eek:

patmoran2006
08-28-2008, 03:15 PM
want to take this bet??

Vernon Davis goes to another team, he will have more catches than ANY two other bills besides evans COMBINED, as a rookie.. Price/Reed/A. Davis/Parrish any combination you want is fine with me.

And I"ll bet you double or nothing he MAKES THE PRO BOWL as a ROOKIE for whatever team drafts him.
wow, Im glad Freeman didnt take this bet.

LMAO

patmoran2006
08-28-2008, 03:16 PM
lets un-ban ICE!

DraftBoy
08-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Yea with Bryant Johnson and a 40 year old Bruce. :eek:

Also an underrated Arnzaz Battle too.

Philagape
08-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I would trade Royal for him straight up!

I'd trade 10 Royals for him

Devin
08-28-2008, 03:26 PM
That Morgan kid has played exceptionally.

X-Era
08-28-2008, 04:52 PM
They are one of many teams that need a QB. I wouldn't be surprised if JP goes there next year.

I guess you will have to move too so as to continue your love/hate affair with him.

Hows that working out for ya? :peace:

TacklingDummy
08-28-2008, 05:16 PM
I guess you will have to move too so as to continue your love/hate affair with him.

Hows that working out for ya? :peace:

Huh?

SquishDaFish
08-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Why does everything turn into JP discussion with you TD? And San Fran is very high on the young QB they have starting now JT Osullivan

TacklingDummy
08-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Why does everything turn into JP discussion with you TD? And San Fran is very high on the young QB they have starting now JT Osullivan

Would San Fran not be a good fit for JP?

SF may be high on Osullivan but how high they are on him will depend how he does this year.

Tatonka
08-31-2008, 09:41 AM
want to take this bet??

Vernon Davis -

2006 - 20 catches for 265 yards. no pro bowl. 10 games played.

2007 - 52 catches for 509 yards, no pro bowl, 14 games played.

Josh Reed -

2006 - 34 catches for 410 yards - 13 games played

2007 - 54 catches for 578 yards - 15 games played

im just busting your balls pat... i would still love to have davis.

patmoran2006
09-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Vernon Davis -

2006 - 20 catches for 265 yards. no pro bowl. 10 games played.

2007 - 52 catches for 509 yards, no pro bowl, 14 games played.

Josh Reed -

2006 - 34 catches for 410 yards - 13 games played

2007 - 54 catches for 578 yards - 15 games played

im just busting your balls pat... i would still love to have davis.
I know you are.. Obviously, he hasn't lived up to what I anticipated him doing.

But he was injured his rookie year and more importantly, he has had total **** for quarterbacking throwing him the ball.. I never thought Alex Smith would be THAT bad.

and you're right, I'd still love to have him as well.

Bling
09-01-2008, 11:21 AM
I think it's funny watch patmoran make these predictions and they flop. I'd love to check out DraftBoy's draft guides. The draft is a crap shoot, and I laugh whenever you have "guarantees".

DraftBoy
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
I think it's funny watch patmoran make these predictions and they flop. I'd love to check out DraftBoy's draft guides. The draft is a crap shoot, and I laugh whenever you have "guarantees".
I have the old ones, who are you curious to know about? Granted last year was the only year that I wrote a good majority of it (I didn't do OL or DE).