PDA

View Full Version : Randy Cross

Mr. Miyagi
04-11-2006, 12:23 PM
:monkeyp:Randy Cross

This guy has it out for the Bills. Spoke of the Peerless Price signing this morning on Sirius, and his reaction was "So what??" He said Price could be an okay #2 guy as he was to Moulds, but now there's no #1 guy in Buffalo.

What are you, STUPID?????? :mad:

:monkeyp:Randy Cross

Mr. Miyagi
04-11-2006, 12:24 PM
F%^$(&*^_ YOU M$#@$@#%$# F$@#@#$ CROSS %^$%$#%$%^*&(^%&*^(

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Mr. Miyagi
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
:lolpoint:http://www.yaccos.com/pages/images/v29.jpg

RedEyE
04-11-2006, 12:28 PM
I hate Randy Cross, but I find myself agreeing with him here. I find the Price signing to be a desperate and costly move that won't benefit the Bills in any way.

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 12:30 PM
First off Cross is an assclown that has had it in for Buffalo for years. Second, Price is a good signing

Demon
04-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Did i miss some signing?

Because last time i checked, we didn't have a #1.

And Price isn't good enough to be a #2 anyways. #3 is even pushing it.

Mr. Miyagi
04-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Did i miss some signing?

HELLO?????? EVANS??????

THATHURMANATOR
04-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Yeah how could we assume that a wide receiver selected 15th overall could be a #1 in his third season???

What were we thinking? :ill:

don137
04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Now Evans is not a proven #1 guy but he should be capable by now to take the title of #1 guy.

Mr. Miyagi
04-11-2006, 12:39 PM
First off Cross is an assclown that has had it in for Buffalo for years.

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 12:40 PM
:roflmao:

Mr. Cynical
04-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Cross is the most annoying and ignorant announcer on the air. Period.

Mski
04-12-2006, 12:40 AM
:lolabove:

Night Train
04-12-2006, 06:18 AM
I remember when Moulds came here and Andre Reed was #1. The exact same chatter was going on. " Moulds is a #2 and will never be the #1 WR like Reed. Who the hell is Moulds ? " .

Time marches on and Moulds is now gone. So naturally, Evans isn't worthy of Moulds stature.

Whatever.

And Randy Cross is terrible to listen to.

ddaryl
04-12-2006, 06:50 AM
The funny thing about the comparison of Moulds to Evans is that Evans' 1st 2 seasons smokes Moulds' 1st 2 seasons stat wise. Moulds even had Jim Kelly and a much better OL during his early years.]

Using thist logic Evans is a way better #1 prospect then Moulds was.

Now in the case of Peerless. Both Evans and Peerless have wheels. PP is a 50 catch a year WR, and Evans has averaged 48 catches a season in his 1st 2 seasons as a #3 and #2 WR.

I thik peopl eare being way to overly negative about the PP signing and I believe it will work out better then many think. I'm not sayng PP is a difference maker, but he will be a better option then most of the other WR's on our roster.

Let the rest of the NFL pick on us. I love it, the less respect we get the more I love the Bills

don137
04-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Cross is too arrogant for his own good. I don't think there is a stadium in North America that can fit the heads of Theismann and Cross. There egos are too big and as a result they really rub people the wrong way. They talk down to people and think they are bigger than life.

Bill Brasky
04-12-2006, 07:16 AM
sorry, but any guy with a mullet or a mullet in his past holds no credibility with me.

that is why i never trusted billy ray cyrus.

!Papacrunk!
04-12-2006, 07:25 AM
I don't really like Cross, but if he said that this was a great signing, would he have been touted as a genius?

Bulldog
04-12-2006, 07:37 AM
I don't really like Cross, but if he said that this was a great signing, would he have been touted as a genius?

I don't think that's the point. It was more the fact that Cross suggests that Evans can't be a true # 1 in his 3rd season in the league. Nobody knows how the Price signing will work out, but to say Evans can't be a #1 is just plain stupid. You of all people should know after Evans burned the Fins for 117 yards and 3 TD's in Miami last year.

acehole
04-12-2006, 07:40 AM
I think he was on the raider teams that we allways stomped on the way to our 4 runs........awww!!!

Ickybaluky
04-12-2006, 08:33 AM
I think he was on the raider teams that we allways stomped on the way to our 4 runs........awww!!!

No, he was on the San Francisco 49ers teams that won multiple Super Bowls.

G. Host
04-12-2006, 08:34 AM
This guy has it out for the Bills. Spoke of the Peerless Price signing this morning on Sirius, and his reaction was "So what??" He said Price could be an okay #2 guy as he was to Moulds, but now there's no #1 guy in Buffalo.

Evans hasn't shown much as #1 guy yet. We have hope but without someone to take pressure off like Moulds did, we will have to wait and see.

MTBillsFan
04-12-2006, 09:10 AM
sorry, but any guy with a mullet or a mullet in his past holds no credibility with me.

:lolabove:

Cross would've said it was a great find if new england had signed him. He's a douche.

Jaybird
04-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Evans is from the same mold as chris chambers who is a #1 guy, and they both went t the same school. Evans is for sure a #1 guy Hes shown a lot in his first ouple of years. As a rookie he lead them in Tds, he was tied last year with steve smith for plays over 50 yards. Im feeling it....were gonna be opening up the offence, something we cant do with Holcomb so im also going with Jp as the started. Havent heard the greatest things about Nalls arm. I like how we continue to look for players in free agency. Signing a vet Dt would be nice still some guys out there.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Evans is from the same mold as chris chambers who is a #1 guy, and they both went t the same school. Evans is for sure a #1 guy Hes shown a lot in his first ouple of years. As a rookie he lead them in Tds, he was tied last year with steve smith for plays over 50 yards. Im feeling it....were gonna be opening up the offence, something we cant do with Holcomb so im also going with Jp as the started. Havent heard the greatest things about Nalls arm. I like how we continue to look for players in free agency. Signing a vet Dt would be nice still some guys out there.
Comparing their careers in Wisconsin, Evans was hands down by far a much better receiver than Chambers.

TedMock
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM

You just offended all of upstate NY!

Statman
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Who is going to protect whatever inexperienced QB ends up starting while we try to execute what is shaping up as a complicated passing scheme?

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2006, 11:02 AM
How do you know it's "shaping up as a complicated passing scheme"? Do you have a copy of their playbook? Are you a seasoned NFL veteran? Or do you have ESP? What are you basing that statement on? Gut feel?

:rolleyes:

Kerr
04-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Price's signing is significant. He can once again be a good #2 like he was before he left.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I was in and out this morning but I did hear one of the guys saying that the Bills moves were all a joke and they will be the worst team in the league. He said all of the pickups were 2nd stringers. I think it was Cross, but I am not sure.

Dolfan984
04-12-2006, 04:25 PM
The Bills really don't know what they're getting with Price. Is he going to be the 02-03 Price or the 04-05 Price?

IMO Evans is a #1 and will be for a long time.

Jan Reimers
04-12-2006, 04:59 PM

Yeah, Billy Ray Cyrus just never had the Heart of a champion. Too Achy Breaky.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Cross is the most annoying and ignorant announcer on the air. Period.

Brent Musberger is the worst announcer EVER.. I"ll give Cross top five dibs though.

Bling
04-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Comparing their careers in Wisconsin, Evans was hands down by far a much better receiver than Chambers.

Too many variables for you to say one was better than the other in college.

However, I will say this, they both came from the HS and college, both have good speed (obviously Lee with the better), Chambers with the better size and little bit better hands (Lee has great catche though). I was PO'd when Lee didn't fall to the Dolphins in 04 and we were stuck with Carey. It's his time to shine.

Mr. Miyagi
04-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Someone called the Sirius show this morning with Cross on it, asking about the Bills' QB situation. I cringed as I was bracing for Randy Cross slamming the Bills again.

Surprisingly, he was very neutral about it and did say JP was the best guy we had, but he needed to mature a bit before he could run away with the job. He said that JP had all the tools in a good QB.

I almost crashed into a tree. :eek:

HHURRICANE
04-13-2006, 09:58 AM
:lolpoint:http://www.yaccos.com/pages/images/v29.jpg

I got negged for saying he was a Bills hater and now everyone agrees. What a difference a week makes!!!

DarbyTheDinosaur
04-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Brent Musberger is the worst announcer EVER.. I"ll give Cross top five dibs though.

Cross is definitely in the top 5. They are unranked, but they are all equal dredges on society:

Randy Cross
Bill Maas
Joe Theismann
Chris Collinsworth
John Madden

Luisito23
04-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Randy Cross
Bill Maas
Joe Theismann
Chris Collinsworth
John Madden

Other than Madden, they're all idiotas..

GO BILLS!!!!

Mahdi
04-13-2006, 10:58 AM
Did i miss some signing?

After leaving Buffalo Peerless caugh 64 balls for 838 yards and 3 TD in 2003.
In 2004 he caught 45 balls for 575 yards and 3 TD. Pretty good totals considering the QB.

Vick's other receivers: Finneran never caught more than 56 passes in his career with Vick.

Michael Jenkins has caugh a max of 36 passes in his 2 years with Vick

Roddy White caught 29 passes last season. And Dez White caught 30 as his max with Vick. So if Price's production is why some of you are down on him, well the fact is any receiver who played in ATL has never done anything, and that has everything to do with Vick. With the right system Price can be a 70-80 catch receiver again and be a huge asset. And I dont know about you guys but I see a huge similarity between Bruce/Holt and Evans/Price. Both are not big guys but whose strengths are route running and great hands.