PDA

View Full Version : So...do we go BPA or BMPA in the draft?

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Do we go Best Player Available or Best MARKETABLE Player Available considering the bills situation?

BPMA hands down is Bush, then Lionart then Cutler. And there is a good chance Cutler is there at #8.

As pat eluded to somewhat, is it possible we make that pick to give us that lone, defined guy at QB? Personally I doubt it, but it wouldn't shock me either.

I think if Marv, Tom and DJ aren't set on taking a DT then we go BPA which will be davis. I also think if it is a tossup between Huff and a DT we go with a DT.

The Buffalo Bills need to make some positive moves that will draw national attention to them. Get the fanbase extended by whom we take.

bigbub2352
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
I Say best player available because once he comes here they wont market him anyway ala TKO so i will be happy when we get Vernon Davis or Holiata Ngata, or Brick if he somehow falls i changed my stance from Vince Young because we r going with JP or Nall for at least this season

mysticsoto
04-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I think you have to go with BPA b'cse BPMA will not necessarily help you win more games and in fact, could cause you to go the other way.

Ultimately, picking a more marketable player will mean nothing if you don't start winning. Theoretically, getting the best player available will help you win more games if not this year then in the short term as you fill in holes and get the team on the same page.

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 02:47 PM
I agree.

The_Philster
04-11-2006, 03:12 PM
BPAWFAN