PDA

View Full Version : who have we brought in?

patmoran2006
04-11-2006, 05:38 PM
I been trying to keep up with KFFL and all the blurbs about all these potential draftees that are visiting teams around the league.

We have a TOP EIGHT PICK.. Who do you guys know of that the Bills have brought in for an interivew/workout other than Michael Huff? I think Spencer too but thats all I know of.

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Ngata. The Bills were very active at the blue gray game, Sr Bowl and combine. Maybe....just maybe they know who they want already.

No that can't be it, marv sucks

patmoran2006
04-11-2006, 05:52 PM
YOu havent mentioned Ngata in a month.. Is that your pick for TODAY?

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 05:54 PM

Hello pot. Don't make me go back and dig up your many various threads on who we should take over the last month. At least 6-7 I believe. Ngata, Bunkley, Trade up, Trade down, Davis, then a Whole article on QB, then Huff, then QB, Then Davis, davis, Davis, then a QB for marketing, then Davis again. I am sure it's more than that, but I will stop there

patmoran2006
04-11-2006, 06:10 PM
I painted scenarios and made a case for some, and I STILL will with either Cutler or Young......I"ve wanted Davis from day one and now your on the bandwagon.

And you want to dig up old posts?? LOL trust me you dont want to go there.. Or what will you do? go back to ever post I made and "neg me"? Are you going to "GOAD" me into trying to get personal with you so you can try to get me banished?

I"ll fight with Takona, Freeman, Phil whoever all day.about football.. You're not worth it, because you dont have the first clue about football, EVERYBODY knows it... And to stop myself from getting in trouble, I will leave it at that.

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 06:25 PM
I painted scenarios and made a case for some, and I STILL will with either Cutler or Young......I"ve wanted Davis from day one and now your on the bandwagon.

And you want to dig up old posts?? LOL trust me you dont want to go there.. Or what will you do? go back to ever post I made and "neg me"? Are you going to "GOAD" me into trying to get personal with you so you can try to get me banished?

I"ll fight with Takona, Freeman, Phil whoever all day.about football.. You're not worth it, because you dont have the first clue about football, EVERYBODY knows it... And to stop myself from getting in trouble, I will leave it at that.

LMAO you know you are several steps behind and it eats your arse. Don't worry bud I will be here to expose your crappy posts every step of the way.

When you get a clue, I'll let you know.

BillsFever21
04-11-2006, 07:34 PM

If he names enough players there isn't any way he could be wrong.

Up to 3 days ago we MUST draft an OT but now our line is perfectly fine and ready to excel. Up to last week we would be crazy to draft Vernon Davis but now he is the only way to go.

I think Bunkley and somebody else may have been in there too. There are too many to remember.

He goes with whatever sounds good at the time.

ICE74129
04-11-2006, 07:38 PM
If he names enough players there isn't any way he could be wrong.

Up to 3 days ago we MUST draft an OT but now our line is perfectly fine and ready to excel. Up to last week we would be crazy to draft Vernon Davis but now he is the only way to go.

I think Bunkley and somebody else may have been in there too. There are too many to remember.

He goes with whatever sounds good at the time.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I like davis. I feel That Gibson can turn it around. If he can then all we need is a Guard, that can be found in the 2nd round. If not then take a franchise LT.

BillsFever21
04-11-2006, 10:44 PM
I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I like davis. I feel That Gibson can turn it around. If he can then all we need is a Guard, that can be found in the 2nd round. If not then take a franchise LT.

Do you think negging me and calling me names in them hurt my feelings? You must since you do it on a daily basis. I could care less if the entire site negged me everyday. Please don't hurt me. Save your time.

If you really want me to I can search for and dig up comments from you for weeks on how stupid it would be to draft Davis since we have so many other needs and everything starts with the lines.

Do you think people just forget this stuff and you can change your mind all the time? It's like this is a popularity contest around here.

It's the same thing as when you were at OBD. I used to read that board and you were a joke with everyone there. You changed your mind weekly if not daily. Looks like the same old Ice.

Whatever happened over there anyway? Did they run you off for stupidity and ignorance?

Make up your damn mind on what you feel is good for this team. I thought I had seen indecisive people around this place but you put the icing on the cake.

Marvelous
04-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Fever, as stupid as TE sounds because we're a 5-11 team who is no better then our record indicates, Maybe Thsi kid Davis kid could be a Gates/Shockey threat that our offense has needed. I just see Davis saving JP. But from a logical perspective TE is not a top 10 selection for a bad team.. Man this rebuilding is tough on us fans!

ublinkwescore
04-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I want BUNKLEY.

The Julius Peppers of DTs!!!

LifetimeBillsFan
04-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Donte Whitner said at the Combine that he had met with the Bills and that he really liked them and thought that they liked him. But, I think that they were looking at him as a possible second round pick at the time. His stock has really shot up since the Combine and he is now looking like a late-to-mid first round pick now---someone that it would be too early to take with the # 8 pick and who probably won't still be on the board by the time the Bills pick in round # 2.

Whitner could be a possibility if the Bills were to trade down out of the # 8 spot--say with Denver or one of the teams that picks before Miami, which is reportedly very interested in Whitner now.

Jeff1220
04-12-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm not sure how Marv operates, but TD never brought Willis in, and he was a 1st round pick. I think a lot of these visits are part evaluation/part confusing the other teams.