PDA

View Full Version : Red Zone

Barrett
04-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Unlike alot of people, I love Friendless Price, and am pumped he's coming back. I also like that we now have 4 small quick speedy recievers that should be hard for anyone to cover. However, we have basically no red zone threat. Vernon Davis would give us that, and if he falls to us, I think we really need him. I love him for other reasons, but I think adding Friendless makes our red zone ability our next big need.

patmoran2006
04-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Unlike alot of people, I love Friendless Price, and am pumped he's coming back. I also like that we now have 4 small quick speedy recievers that should be hard for anyone to cover. However, we have basically no red zone threat. Vernon Davis would give us that, and if he falls to us, I think we really need him. I love him for other reasons, but I think adding Friendless makes our red zone ability our next big need.

NOt only that, but if we're talking speed, Davis is the fastest TE in NFL history(or come APril 29)...

I am now 100% convinced he's a Bill if he's on the board at 8.. Marv would have to be REALLY stupid to pass up Davis for Huff or Bunkley or Justice, when there is GREAT DT, S and OT depth later in the draft.