PDA

View Full Version : Any easy equation!!!!

X-Era
04-12-2006, 06:58 AM
Steve Fairchilds Rams offense + Evans + Peerless + Parrish + Vernon Davis (hopefully) + Holcomb or Nall at the helm = Lamborghini driving around a parking lot with speed bumps.

One more for ya

Losman = Autobahn and a fresh tank of jet fuel

BlackMetalNinja
04-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Hmm, I think you forgot one... No O-Line + Holcomb, Nall, Losman, Anyone = QB on his back.

Our recievers can have all the speed in the world, but if they're trying to go down field, a QB needs a few seconds of protection to get the ball there too... don't count on that happening too frequently.

Bill Brasky
04-12-2006, 07:14 AM
yeah, but BMN, they signed Robert Royal. And Fowler. And they have Damian Shelton as the last line of defense.

I really don't see any way of penetrating the Bills OLine unless 15 tons of explosives, 3 army tankers, and 4 grizzly bears infected with the worst case of rabies ever encountered are all combined at the same time on the field against them... and even that is a stretch.

Mitchy moo
04-12-2006, 07:17 AM
yeah, but BMN, they signed Robert Royal. And Fowler. And they have Damian Shelton as the last line of defense.

I really don't see any way of penetrating the Bills OLine unless 15 tons of explosives, 3 army tankers, and 4 grizzly bears infected with the worst case of rabies ever encountered are all combined at the same time on the field against them... and even that is a stretch.

What if one of the guys on the OL has an itch?

Kerr
04-12-2006, 01:57 PM
:up:

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Steve Fairchilds Rams offense + Evans + Peerless + Parrish + Vernon Davis (hopefully) + Holcomb or Nall at the helm = Lamborghini driving around a parking lot with speed bumps.

One more for ya

That is a worthless post. Nall can throw the ball downfield as well and can hit the deep ball accurately.

Dr. Lecter
04-12-2006, 02:01 PM

Dude, get over it.

Nobody said this line was great. However the cries of "Marv has done nothing' are also false, especially with the draft coming up soon.

Bill Brasky
04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
That is a worthless post. Nall can throw the ball downfield as well and can hit the deep ball accurately.

Could I borrow your scouting tapes to confirm your claim?

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Could I borrow your scouting tapes to confirm your claim?

I have at least seen him play. You? The guy can throw the ball well.

Iehoshua
04-12-2006, 03:42 PM

One more for ya

Easy equation?? That's like a 5 step problem, man! I think I forgot to carry the 2 somewhere so I keep ending up with Nallsman.
:confused:

Bill Brasky
04-12-2006, 03:44 PM

Where, when, how much, and against whom?

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Where, when, how much, and against whom? Answer my question. Have YOU seen him play?

Kerr
04-12-2006, 03:48 PM

yet chris brown says he doesn't have a big time arm. Maybe he lost arm strength since the last time you saw him.

Bill Brasky
04-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Answer mine.

If you are juding his talent based on 1 or 2 games against an NFLE squad 2 years ago I'd be hard pressed to see how that relates to his current status on this team. Esp if he was 3rd on the depth chart behind a 2nd year draft pick who never even saw action in the league.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 03:50 PM
yet chris brown says he doesn't have a big time arm. Maybe he lost arm strength since the last time you saw him. I doubt it. And I will say again, how many big time arms do we see fail in the NFL? MANY. I would rather have guy with a good head than a guy with a cannon arm.

Nall can make ALL the throws needed in the NFL. As hard as some guys? No, but he doesn't need to. Who would you rather have, Tom Brady or Jeff George?

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Answer mine.

If you are juding his talent based on 1 or 2 games against an NFLE squad 2 years ago I'd be hard pressed to see how that relates to his current status on this team. Esp if he was 3rd on the depth chart behind a 2nd year draft pick who never even saw action in the league.

I saw both the chicago and Philly games in 04, and Some NFLE games. What gets me is you guys dont understand, I don't just go and watch a Bills game. I catch quite a bit of other games at the Bar and stay for the 2nd half games as well. If I decide to go the DTV route I definately DVR / Tape one (carolina) while watching the Bills and STILL Catch other games. Most here just watch the Bills game then go home to ***** about it.

Bill Brasky
04-12-2006, 03:56 PM
I never accussed you of anything, but until you explain yourself how would I know?

I don't watch any Bills games because living where I live they don't show them. The only time I get to see the Bills are the home ones because of season tickets... so I get to see a lot of teams play.

You act like most here, myself included, are whiny uniformed Bills homers when it's actually the complete opposite with regard to some of us.

What was Nall's role in these games? Mop up duty? How much action did he see? Was he running an offense or handing the ball off?

Don't expect people to see your side of the argument when you beat around the bush and present no facts, then tout yourself as right on everything.

Explanations will go a long way towards backing your cause.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 04:14 PM
I never accussed you of anything, but until you explain yourself how would I know?

I don't watch any Bills games because living where I live they don't show them. The only time I get to see the Bills are the home ones because of season tickets... so I get to see a lot of teams play.

You act like most here, myself included, are whiny uniformed Bills homers when it's actually the complete opposite with regard to some of us.

What was Nall's role in these games? Mop up duty? How much action did he see? Was he running an offense or handing the ball off?

Don't expect people to see your side of the argument when you beat around the bush and present no facts, then tout yourself as right on everything.

Explanations will go a long way towards backing your cause.

I may be wrong but if I remember correctly he tossed 2 TD's against Philly and 1 against Chicago. And Yes my head is full of meaningless football crap just like that. :roflmao:

Kerr
04-12-2006, 04:27 PM
I doubt it. And I will say again, how many big time arms do we see fail in the NFL? MANY. I would rather have guy with a good head than a guy with a cannon arm.

Nall can make ALL the throws needed in the NFL. As hard as some guys? No, but he doesn't need to. Who would you rather have, Tom Brady or Jeff George?

Has much changed since he got drafted, ICE?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profiles/nall_craig.htm

As far as brady or george, it depends on what type of offense you're talking about.

Kerr
04-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I may be wrong but if I remember correctly he tossed 2 TD's against Philly and 1 against Chicago. And Yes my head is full of meaningless football crap just like that. :roflmao:

in mop up, ice, right?

X-Era
04-12-2006, 04:38 PM

The only thing thats worthless is your lack of ANY knowledge on Nall.

All you had to do was watch one minicamp video and you can see Nall throws the ball like its a shot put, he throws it about as far too. Seriously, even Holcombs arm looks like Vicks compared Nall's ridiculous lack of an arm.

X-Era
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
I doubt it. And I will say again, how many big time arms do we see fail in the NFL? MANY. I would rather have guy with a good head than a guy with a cannon arm.

You and the Holcomb fans will be *****ing week 2 to start Losman whne you see how often our WR's are open long and NEITHER can throw it far enough to hit them.

Wanna see a long arm, watch the Miami game where JP threw 3 TD's to our new #1 WR, Evans.

Then watch Hol-Pelts last game where he threw an INT to Law because his lob ended up about 5 yards BEHIND Evans.

Then watch Nall throw even worse than Hol-Pelt and you can quickly see where we would end up with Ace Nall and Gary Hol-Pelt!