PDA

View Full Version : The Bills have nothing to lose now

Mitchy moo
04-12-2006, 07:36 AM
I After hearing about the current cap related situations and QB debates and other line issues what do the Bills have to lose this season? Nothing.

What is really going to be amazing is to see how the play in the face of adversity. I feel we may have a real strong draft for lineman (luckily) and can actually play above are heads via field stretching speed. This will open things up for WM and probably force our opposing defenses to think twice about cheating up.

I feel the Bills have a shot to play loose and win alot of games, if we kill them in the draft and maybe get reyes. Secure our lines Marv, in you we trust.

acehole
04-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Good post.

That is freeing too.

Team may underestimate us as well.

Takes pressure off players and fans...maybe we can just sit back and enjoy the game now.....instead of worring about home field.

Patti120
04-12-2006, 08:13 AM
I'm going into the season with no expectations, so while I'll probably be PI$$ED at times I won't be as bitter or miserably pathetic as I've been in the past when I've actually had expectations.

Hopefully I'll actually enjoy the season. "Hopefully" being the key word.

Jeff1220
04-12-2006, 09:02 AM
I would absolutely lmao if the Bills have a successful season this year. Not just because of the elation I would feel at a successful season, but because of the low expectations and, most importantly, the bashing of the Bills by most sportswriters and media outlets. There would be almost nothing as sweet as watching all those know-it-alls eat a huge streaming pile of...crow. If these 'potential' guys work out, and the stars/vets step it back up to expectations, this team could be the big surprise of the year. I know every football fan of a crappy team hopes for this scenario, but we can hope can't we? Imo, hope is at the heart of being a fan.

McBFLO
04-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Damn! You guys (Skooby and Acehole) need some English/grammar lessons!

acehole
04-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Damn! You guys (Skooby and Acehole) need some English/grammar lessons!

um I do it on purpoze.

Part of my shtick.

Typ0
04-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Our success is going to ride on defense and special teams. Those are the areas where you can get some scores and end up having a shot at the playoffs.

Mitchy moo
04-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Our success is going to ride on defense and special teams. Those are the areas where you can get some scores and end up having a shot at the playoffs.

We looked good at ST last year, here's to another good year!

Typ0
04-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Those areas can make this six win team a ten win team.

Mitchy moo
04-12-2006, 02:09 PM

One thing I was thinking of is TKO. He had time to heal and rest for the past so many months. If he comes back on with his game turned on, he would motivate the D to turn it up. After he got hurt last year we really went down hill.

HAMMER
04-12-2006, 02:11 PM
um I do it on purpoze.

Part of my shtick.

Shtick? Funny how people who can't spell, or speak proper english always say they do it on purpose. "Stupid is is stupid does."

Mitchy moo
04-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Shtick? Funny how people who can't spell, or speak proper english always say they do it on purpose. "Stupid is is stupid does."

or takes one to know one?

Mitchy moo
04-13-2006, 09:33 AM

10 Wins seems a little far out right now, we can't even keep our house in order with RW whining about a loss before he has one.