PDA

View Full Version : How do you see the top 8 going right now?

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 11:41 AM
No trades etc?

Texans Bush
NO Williams
Tenn Young
Jets D'brick
GB Hawk
SF Davis
Oak Huff
Buff Ngata

Gunzlingr
04-12-2006, 11:49 AM
No Leinart in the top 8? What kind of Expert are you? :shakeno:

Bulldog
04-12-2006, 11:50 AM
No trades etc?

Texans Bush
NO Williams
Tenn Young
Jets D'brick
GB Hawk
SF Davis
Oak Huff
Buff Ngata

I can't see Tenn. passing on Leinart if he's still there. I think Young is the one who will slip like Rogers did last year. And where do you see Cutler fitting into the picture?

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 11:51 AM
No Leinart in the top 8? What kind of Expert are you? :shakeno:

Yeah I know. the only change MIGHT be....

Texans Bush
NO Williams
Tenn lionart
Jets D'brick
GB Hawk
SF Davis
Oak Young
Buff Ngata

I don't see marv taking a DB before addressing the lines. And Yes we can count Davis as on the line so to speak if he were there. But I don't see Davis dropping past San Fran or Oakland.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 11:52 AM
I can't see Tenn. passing on Leinart if he's still there. I think Young is the one who will slip like Rogers did last year. And where do you see Cutler fitting into the picture?

Cutler will be gone at 6, 7, 8 IF a trade is made with a team lower. Other than that he will last past us. I can't see marv taking a QB and having a full blown fan riot at OBD. We have spent enough 1st rounders on QB's

Mr. Pink
04-12-2006, 12:08 PM
1. Bush-Texans
2. Mario-Saints
3. Young-Titans
4. Leinart-Jets
5. Hawk-Pack
6. first reach of the draft-Santonio Holmes....49ers realistically trade down though so someone moves up for Davis. Likely Denver.
7. Huff-Raiders
8. Brick-Bills

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 12:16 PM
1. Bush-Texans
2. Mario-Saints
3. Young-Titans
4. Leinart-Jets
5. Hawk-Pack
6. first reach of the draft-Santonio Holmes....49ers realistically trade down though so someone moves up for Davis. Likely Denver.
7. Huff-Raiders
8. Brick-Bills

Fearless prediction...Brick falls past the Jets...he is ours. Do you agree?

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Realistically, Bush, Mario, Leinart, Brick, and Young will sure be gone before we pick. With trade possibilities, Cutler could sneak up there too.

That leaves a handful of the following players potentially dropping to us:

Huff
Ngata
Hawk
Bunkley
Davis

I'd be absolutely ecstatic for any one of these guys.

TedMock
04-12-2006, 12:20 PM

Unless Davis also falls. I doubt either happens. The Jets and San Fran really hold the keys. Tennessee is taking Leinart or Young. I don't think the Jets are quite as enamored with Young as they seem to be with Leinart or Cutler. Question is; are they willing to take Cutler or even Young as high as they're willing to take Leinart? San Fran needs offense, and they have a young QB. I don't see how they don't go after Davis, unless they really love one of the WR's. I'm willing to bet Oakland takes the 2nd or 3rd QB at 7.

Mr. Pink
04-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Barring any trade ups ahead of Buffalo....I don't see anyone on the board ahead of us who either a. has enough interest in Brick or b. would take him over any of the other "impact" players.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Realistically, Bush, Mario, Leinart, Brick, and Young will sure be gone before we pick. With trade possibilities, Cutler could sneak up there too.

That leaves a handful of the following players potentially dropping to us:

Huff
Ngata
Hawk
Bunkley
Davis

I'd be absolutely ecstatic for any one of these guys.

Taking Huff would royally piss me off UNLESS, we trade clements. DB's get MUCH Better if the line is providing pressure. I can live with anyong on your list outside of Huff.

Bunkley and Ngata address a need / the DL

Hawk helps the DL, and addresses the run game directly as well as pressuring the QB.

Davis helps the offense AND the OL. He is a decent blocker that will get better AND provides mis matches at the LB Level with his speed.

Huff is just another potential big time DB that won't get to the runner until he is 10 yards past the LOS and won't help in the passing game if we dont' get pressure.

Mr. Pink
04-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Unless Davis also falls. I doubt either happens. The Jets and San Fran really hold the keys. Tennessee is taking Leinart or Young. I don't think the Jets are quite as enamored with Young as they seem to be with Leinart or Cutler. Question is; are they willing to take Cutler or even Young as high as they're willing to take Leinart? San Fran needs offense, and they have a young QB. I don't see how they don't go after Davis, unless they really love one of the WR's. I'm willing to bet Oakland takes the 2nd or 3rd QB at 7.

As far as I remember the Raiders seem to be still really high on Andrew Walter....he gets two years to learn under Aaron Brooks til he's ready to take the reigns. Losing Woodson leaves a huge hole in their secondary that Huff likely fills, and fills quite nicely.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 12:22 PM

If you are looking at D'brick and Davis side by side....THIS team takes D'brick. Franchise LT for the next 10-12 years? Oh hell yeah you take him.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 12:24 PM
As far as I remember the Raiders seem to be still really high on Andrew Walter....he gets two years to learn under Aaron Brooks til he's ready to take the reigns. Losing Woodson leaves a huge hole in their secondary that Huff likely fills, and fills quite nicely.

Yeah but Al Davis has fallen in love so to speak with Young. I guarantee he wouldn't make it past them. Davis is the speed freak/Physical specimen that Davis loves as well. and as for as Huff is concerned, thier secondary flat sucks. He will play CB for them. They have TWO Tackles right now So I agree dbrick falls past oakland.

Dr. Lecter
04-12-2006, 12:25 PM

Agreed. Unless the Lions trade up.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Agreed. Unless the Lions trade up. True. That is why I wanted to run this to get opinions before the trades happen. 2 weeks from Saturday and it can't get here fast enough!

TedMock
04-12-2006, 12:27 PM

I forgot all about Woodson! Huff is certainly a Raider-type of pick. That wouldn't shock me at all. I also read that the Raiders had been high on Tuiasosopa(sp?) for some time. I still think QB is within the realm of possibility, but the Woodson thing sure does change the landscape a bit.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 12:28 PM
I forgot all about Woodson! Huff is certainly a Raider-type of pick. That wouldn't shock me at all. I also read that the Raiders had been high on Tuiasosopa(sp?) for some time. I still think QB is within the realm of possibility, but the Woodson thing sure does change the landscape a bit.

Yep.

TedMock
04-12-2006, 12:31 PM
If you are looking at D'brick and Davis side by side....THIS team takes D'brick. Franchise LT for the next 10-12 years? Oh hell yeah you take him.

Tough call. I'm a firm believer in building from the lines, but a talent like Davis is very tough to pass on. The ONLY reason I could see Davis over Brick is that, while not great, our tackles are adequate. Our line suffers more on the interior than the outside. Not that I'm saying Gandy and Peters are stud, pro-bowlers, just that they're serviceable starters. I could easily see taking Davis over Brick this year, and going for the future tackle next season.

Kenny
04-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Agreed. Unless the Lions trade up.

That's my fear as well... I kind of wished Marv just took JP aside and explained that he had confidence, but didnt do the press release.

The way I see it, -if Brick is still available after the Jets, -I really doubt the Niners or the Raiders take him. The Niners will probably go after Davis, and the Raiders have much more glaring needs than LT. Frankly, I see them going after Young, Huff, or Ngata (in that order).

Im guessing that if Young is available, the Raider's might trade down with Detroit knowing that they'd still get Young.

EDS
04-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Not sure the order, but I am fairly certain Bush, Leinart, Williams, Ferguson and Hawk are gone before the Bills get to pick.

I think they end up choosing between Davis, Ngata, Bunkley and Justice. Huff I am not sold on, so I left him off.

HAMMER
04-12-2006, 04:00 PM
No one knows what will happen, draft day trades will determine everything.

DraftBoy
04-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Taking Huff would royally piss me off UNLESS, we trade clements. DB's get MUCH Better if the line is providing pressure. I can live with anyong on your list outside of Huff.

Bunkley and Ngata address a need / the DL

Hawk helps the DL, and addresses the run game directly as well as pressuring the QB.

Davis helps the offense AND the OL. He is a decent blocker that will get better AND provides mis matches at the LB Level with his speed.

Huff is just another potential big time DB that won't get to the runner until he is 10 yards past the LOS and won't help in the passing game if we dont' get pressure.

So wait let me get this straight a LB can help the DL bc he can blitz but apparently a S cant do the same? Safeties can play up in the box, safeties can blitz, the point is safeties can do as much good as a LB can if not more bc they can blitz, tackle and cover. I also want to know how you assume that Huff or any safety will only make a play 10 yds back from the los. If they see run they arent going to stand still and wait for the back to get to them they will run up and make a hit when needed. I think your OU bias is sneaking through here more than anything, its no secret you hate Texas.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 04:21 PM
So wait let me get this straight a LB can help the DL bc he can blitz but apparently a S cant do the same? Safeties can play up in the box, safeties can blitz, the point is safeties can do as much good as a LB can if not more bc they can blitz, tackle and cover. I also want to know how you assume that Huff or any safety will only make a play 10 yds back from the los. If they see run they arent going to stand still and wait for the back to get to them they will run up and make a hit when needed. I think your OU bias is sneaking through here more than anything, its no secret you hate Texas.

Do you understand cover 2? If so you have your answer. There is no SS and FS. Neither of our safetys are going to be playing much in the box.

bottom line Saftey isn't even close to a need right now.

And I don't care if he played for Alabama, we dont' need another safety until the lines are fixed.

Dolfan984
04-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah I know. the only change MIGHT be....

Texans Bush
NO Williams
Tenn lionart
Jets D'brick
GB Hawk
SF Davis
Oak Young
Buff Ngata

I don't see marv taking a DB before addressing the lines. And Yes we can count Davis as on the line so to speak if he were there. But I don't see Davis dropping past San Fran or Oakland.

That's how I see it but I think Buffalo could take Bunkley or Ngata. Personally I think Ngata will be better faster and will always be a solid player, but Bunkley has a better chance of becoming a star.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 05:07 PM
You are a bunch of serious drug addicts if ANYONE thinks that D'Brick will last til the 8th pick. WOW

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
1- Bush
2- Mario
3- Leinart
4- Young
5- Green Bay is EITHER taking Brick or trading with someone who WILL... and if by some MIRACLE they didnt, SF will do the same at six.

Actually in the end, I dont even think Brick makes it TO FIVE.. I dont see the Jets passing on him either..

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 05:13 PM
And this isnt necessarily what I want, but this is my "prediction"
1- Houston- Bush
2- NO- Williams
3- Tenn- Leinart
4- Jets- Brick
5- GB- Davis
6- SF- Hawk
7- Oak- Young (Davis loves him)
8- Buff- Huff

Not saying its my first choice, im saying that's what i think is going to happen.

X-Era
04-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I already gave other my thoughts in a recent post but here it is again:

Tex- Bush
NO- Williams
Tenn- Leinhart
Jets- D'Brick
GB- Hawk
SF- Huff
Oak- Young
Buff- Davis

Now, we just have a new problem with SF. There biggest need is OLB. But, if NO stays at 2 and goes after Williams, he wont fall to GB, which means Hawk wont fall to SF and SF would take best available. SF just traded Rashaun Woods to SD for CB Sammy Davis. So, Huff would seem improbable now and they have a need for a receiving threat, thats Davis. But, they also have Eric Johnson who is no slouch.

If, however, NYJ for example move to 2 for Leinhart, Williams could drop to 4 where NO can take him, but then D' Brick will be taken by GB at 5, SF at 6 (moving Jennings to RT), or Oak at 7 (if they think Gallery would be better at RT or inside). Seems unlikely that SF or Oak would take D'Brick but theres no way around how good he is, and one of them would take him anyway just because of value.

Again, there is a clear path that drops Davis to us, and our next most likely pick is probably Huff or Bunkley, maybe even Justice.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Do you understand cover 2? If so you have your answer. There is no SS and FS. Neither of our safetys are going to be playing much in the box.

bottom line Saftey isn't even close to a need right now.

And I don't care if he played for Alabama, we dont' need another safety until the lines are fixed.

I understand the cover two very well.. ANd we could play a cover two or a cover eleven, and if we DONT have guys who will STOP the run and NOT just in the front four, it doesnt matter what pass defense we're playing.

Why in God's name would ANY team throw on us more than 13-15 times a game when they can run for over 200?

EVERY defense has its pro's and cons.. A cover two is GREAT, IF you can CONSISTENTLY get pressure from your front four.. Otherwise, dont even bother comparing our cover two to Indy's or Tampa's, that is a joke.

Adam and Milloy for Bowens and Tripplett is NOT an upgrade at stopping the run, which was a ridiculous weakness to begin with.

I want V Davis, but a guy like Huff would be a GREAT addition I dont care what defense we play.. Yanno, John Lynch, Ronde Barber, Mike Doss, those guys blitz and hit the QB every now and then..

Mr. Pink
04-12-2006, 06:41 PM
You are a bunch of serious drug addicts if ANYONE thinks that D'Brick will last til the 8th pick. WOW

<---paranoid and delusional actually. the ritalin hasn't kicked in yet.

AND yes Patrick, barring trade, Brick could realistically be there at 8. None of the teams above us especially need a tackle besides the Texans and they're not taking Brick 1st overall.

Bush is going 1 regardless of what occurs.
New Orleans LOVES Mario Williams and there's no guarantee he lasts longer if they trade down, so they select him here.
Titans obviously need a QB with McNair not being around and Vince Young would best fit their system and offense. Seeing he's a QB not much different than McNair.
Jets have Noodle Arm and Career disappointment at QB....if they take anything but a QB here, especially with Lienart available they'll be the laughing stock of the NFL. And neither the Titans nor Jets trade down when they both have opportunity to get their "franchise" qb.
Packers are going to take a playmaker to try and appease Brett that they want to compete. Their LBers are attrocious, Hawk is the pick. They don't trade down because they want an impact guy on defense to show they're commited to winning for Brett.
San Francisco needs more players than us, yes, they are THAT bad. If they don't trade down, I can see denver moving both of their 1st's to get into this spot to get Vernon Davis. I can see them surprising people and selecting Santonio Holmes. They have no playmakers, he is one, and gives Alex Smith a weapon.
Raiders lose Woodson, Raiders need a replacement. Michael Huff meet your new teammate Randy Moss.

And who is then available at 8? D'Brickshaw Ferguson.

Now explain to me, how am I on drugs for this analysis?

X-Era
04-12-2006, 06:42 PM
And this isnt necessarily what I want, but this is my "prediction"
1- Houston- Bush
2- NO- Williams
3- Tenn- Leinart
4- Jets- Brick
5- GB- Davis
6- SF- Hawk
7- Oak- Young (Davis loves him)
8- Buff- Huff

Not saying its my first choice, im saying that's what i think is going to happen.
Why does GB, who has Bubba Franks and just transition tagged and resigned him, take Davis? I dont see that. SF is the real worry since they just traded a WR to SD for a CB, that kills the Huff thought and makes Davis even more attractive for them.

Furthermore, Favre is about to retire. Do they like Aaron Rodgers enough to skip out on Cutler or Young? Im not so sure.

Personally I see Oak going QB with either Cutler or Young.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Why does GB, who has Bubba Franks and just transition tagged and resigned him, take Davis? I dont see that. SF is the real worry since they just traded a WR to SD for a CB, that kills the Huff thought and makes Davis even more attractive for them.

Furthermore, Favre is about to retire. Do they like Aaron Rodgers enough to skip out on Cutler or Young? Im not so sure.

Personally I see Oak going QB with either Cutler or Young.

The SAME reason that Buffalo would take him , though he's not a "need".
He's THAT GOOD

X-Era
04-12-2006, 06:53 PM
The SAME reason that Buffalo would take him , though he's not a "need".
He's THAT GOOD

Oh, I agree with that for sure.

But if thats the concept, why doesnt SF take D'Brick? NYJ take Vince Young?

I agree with you that hes a top 5 pick on paper. The only reason he probably doesnt go top 5 is because of the premium put on QB's a 3 probable top 15 QB's with 2 likely to be top 10 if not top 5. Add in the premium placed on CB's and a guy like Huff being out there, and a TE could drop to 8. This is all based on best available with impact on your team added in.

I think the reality is that each team will consider needs first because there are no reaches for higher needs at each pick before us. TE just isnt a top need for any of the teams above us.

And if there was a top 8 DT or OT thats fits our scheme and need, WE might even overlook Davis. But there isnt. Ngata aint a 4-3 DT and isnt worth 8. Bunkley is undersized and therefore may not be worth 8, but would be our most likely DT if we went that way. Off the field crap keeps Justice from 8, even though Id love the pick and D'Brick wont make it to us.

So, I think its likley we take best available that ISNT a DT or OT based on no one being worthy of that pick at 8 at either position, thats either Huff or Davis.

IMO, its Davis first, but if hes gone, its Huff.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Oh, I agree with that for sure.

But if thats the concept, why doesnt SF take D'Brick? NYJ take Vince Young?

I agree with you that hes a top 5 pick on paper. The only reason he probably doesnt go top 5 is because of the premium put on QB's a 3 probable top 15 QB's with 2 likely to be top 10 if not top 5. Add in the premium placed on CB's and a guy like Huff being out there, and a TE could drop to 8. This is all based on best available with impact on your team added in.

I think the reality is that each team will consider needs first because there are no reaches for higher needs at each pick before us. TE just isnt a top need for any of the teams above us.

And if there was a top 8 DT or OT thats fits our scheme and need, WE might even overlook Davis. But there isnt. Ngata aint a 4-3 DT and isnt worth 8. Bunkley is undersized and therefore may not be worth 8, but would be our most likely DT if we went that way. Off the field crap keeps Justice from 8, even though Id love the pick and D'Brick wont make it to us.

So, I think its likley we take best available that ISNT a DT or OT based on no one being worthy of that pick at 8 at either position, thats either Huff or Davis.

IMO, its Davis first, but if hes gone, its Huff.

that was my original point to begin with .. Brick is TOO GOOD to last until the 8th pick... There is a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of Brick being a Buffalo Bill, who would be number two on my non-realistic Bills draft chart (Williams is one).

SF or GB will take him, IF THEY JETS DONT, which I think they will. And if by some miracle none of them did, it would be because some team would trade UP to get him in that spot.. Arizona comes to mind immediately as does Detroit.

Brick + Bills = Get out of your head, unless we're THAT team moving UP to get him.

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 08:56 PM
You are a bunch of serious drug addicts if ANYONE thinks that D'Brick will last til the 8th pick. WOW Wow drug addicts. It took what a week before you started poping off personal attacks? I don't see you addressing anyones POST in your comment, just some fans that feel, In thier opinion, that Dbrick may fall to us.

We should expect no less

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
I understand the cover two very well.. ANd we could play a cover two or a cover eleven, and if we DONT have guys who will STOP the run and NOT just in the front four, it doesnt matter what pass defense we're playing.

Why in God's name would ANY team throw on us more than 13-15 times a game when they can run for over 200?

EVERY defense has its pro's and cons.. A cover two is GREAT, IF you can CONSISTENTLY get pressure from your front four.. Otherwise, dont even bother comparing our cover two to Indy's or Tampa's, that is a joke.

Adam and Milloy for Bowens and Tripplett is NOT an upgrade at stopping the run, which was a ridiculous weakness to begin with.

I want V Davis, but a guy like Huff would be a GREAT addition I dont care what defense we play.. Yanno, John Lynch, Ronde Barber, Mike Doss, those guys blitz and hit the QB every now and then..

You just proved we need Ngata or Bunkley, not another safety trying to vie for a spot. Huff isn't an answer to any of our problems. You bring safetys when you cant stop the run with your front 7. How about we upgrade the front 7 and leave the secondary as it is?

You provide enough pressure and anyone can end up being a probowler in the secondary.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Wow drug addicts. It took what a week before you started poping off personal attacks? I don't see you addressing anyones POST in your comment, just some fans that feel, In thier opinion, that Dbrick may fall to us.

We should expect no less

Fun Times is one of my best friends in "real life".. and he'll be the first to tell that he's a pothead. IN fact, he's probably laughing at you right for a really bad attempt to cite a "personal attack"

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 09:01 PM
I dont want Ngata period, he doesnt fit according the philosophies of our all-world coaching staff..

I"d be very happy with BUnkley, but not at 8.. If we take him with Huff or DAvis on the board, it BETTER be from a trade down.

Mr. Pink
04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Fun Times is one of my best friends in "real life".. and he'll be the first to tell that he's a pothead.

When the hell did I turn into a pothead? I enjoy the occasional hit here and there....last time was 4th of July. I haven't been "religious" at it, wrong choice of words, since I was 19. lol

ICE74129
04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Fun Times is one of my best friends in "real life".. and he'll be the first to tell that he's a pothead.
"You are a bunch of serious drug addicts if ANYONE thinks that D'Brick will last til the 8th pick. WOW"

Bunch doesn't refer to one person. You didn't reply directly to his comments either. Don't worry Pat...We we understand what you meant.

patmoran2006
04-12-2006, 09:07 PM
As long as you recognize the word "if" after..

DA BRICK is NOT FALLING to the Buffalo Bills

lordofgun
04-13-2006, 08:03 AM
If NYJ/NO trade:
1. Houston - Reggie Bush
2. NY Jets (from NO) - Matt Leinart
3. Tennessee - Vince Young
4. New Orleans (from NYJ) - Mario Williams
5. Green Bay - D'Brick
6. San Francisco - Haloti Ngata
7. Oakland - Michael Huff
8. Buffalo - Vernon Davis

If no NYJ/NO trade:
1. Houston - Reggie Bush
2. New Orleans - Mario Williams
3. Tennessee - Matt Leinart
4. NY Jets - D'Brick
5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk
6. San Francisco - Haloti Ngata
7. Oakland - Vince Young
8. Buffalo - Vernon Davis

mysticsoto
04-13-2006, 09:04 AM
As long as you recognize the word "if" after..

DA BRICK is NOT FALLING to the Buffalo Bills

It is UNLIKELY, but to say ZERO PERCENT CHANCE as you did in your other post makes you sound childish and like you don't know what you're talking about. Everyone should know that ANYTHING can happen in the draft. The words ZERO PERCENT should never even be used.

That said, I am of the mindset that if Brick somehow gets passed the Jets, we are likely to get him. I think GB is entrenched with taking AJ Hawk, and there is NO WAY SanFran or Oak spend another huge amt of $$$ in taking ANOTHER LT!!! Our prayers might be answered if the Titans were to take Young instead. That would be fantastic. Unlikely, but fantastic!!!

One more thing, I think Buffalo taking Huff when we are going to a cover 2 and already have speedy safeties - would be a complete waste of a pick!!! I would truly rather Ngata than Huff at this point. This is not a knock on Huff more than a viewing of how significantly the player could impact this team based on the position they play. Brick and Davis should be top picks b'cse of skill level. After that, we need to focus on our lines - and probably moreso on our Dline that has a huge hole in the middle right now!

Dr. Lecter
04-13-2006, 09:08 AM

While I put down my crack pipe, allow me to propose this POSSIBLE (but not likely) scenario:

The Texans find Reggie Bush's contract demands too much. They sign Mario Williams. The draft now looks like this:

1. Texans - Williams
2. Saints - Bush
3. Titans - Young (Shock #2)
4. Jets - Leinart
5. Packers - Hawk
6. San Fran - Davis
7. Raiders - Huff
8. Bills - Brick

Likely? No. Impossible? No.

Also figure IF Brick drops to San Fran, this Bills might trade up two spots to get him. Using the draft value chart (Here (http://www.thehuddlereport.com/NickelPackage/tradevaluechart.htm)) The Bills might be able to use a 3rd to do this.

ryjam282
04-13-2006, 12:48 PM
I could really see it happening like this:

1. Texans - Bush (BPA)
2. Saints - Williams (definite need)
3. Titans - Leinart (Chow and a small learning curve in this offense, nuff said)
4. Jets - D'Brick (Need a lot)
5. Packers - Young (Reading what the GM said about him being there and they can't pass on him.)
6. San Fran - Hawk (they let Peterson go, they have to replace him somehow)
7. Raiders - Ngata (There D needs some help bad, he could fit right in next to Sapp)
8. Bills - Davis