• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Forked Thread: Craig Nall on Siruis

Forked from: Craig Nall on Siruis

Originally posted by BidsJr
    Since you've gone silent I'll answer it for you.

14 games

2 at LSU
    12 at Northwestern State University.

In 10 YEARS

Give me a break Drew Henson has more experiance than this guy.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Craig Nall on Siruis

Rest of his experiance in teh last 10 years is mop up duty and 8 NFLE games against nothing but Division 2 talent.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Nall has been in the league 4 years.

Jake Delhome spent 5 years in New Orleans. His stats were..

6 Games played in, with 2 starts. 50/86 (58.1%) 634 yards 3 tds 5 ints

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

He was alocated to NFLE TWICE. Once as Kurt Warners backup (another castoff from Green Bay) and then again to the Galaxy leading them to a championship. BUT if you look at his stats, not very impressive.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

So again the FACTS are Nall has just as good a shot to be a success as anyone that has come from Green bay and just as much a chance to succeed (depending on the TEAM) as Delhome did in Carolina. Delhome, like Nall, did NOTHING until going to a new team.

Comment

• BidsJr
        • Sep 2002

College Career

Jake ended his college career at Louisiana-Lafayette as the all-time Louisiana college passing leader with 9,216 yards. He led the Ragin' Cajuns to three straight winning seasons in his four years as a starter and started the last 43 games of his career, which was the longest streak among active quarterbacks in the nation. Jake ranked ranked 22nd in NCAA history for passing yards and 28th for total offense at the close of his career.

So it was 8 years instead of 10 for Nall.

Jake had 43 starts in 8 to Nalls 14 in 10 years.
        He was 22nd in NCAA History in passing yards to Nalls "whatever".

Again Ice thanks for making my point for me.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Craig Nall as our starter....

Comment

• BidsJr
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            Craig Nall as our starter....

Only chance that happens is if Troy Vincent breaks JP's leg again. No way he starts. Drew Henson looks like a cagey vet compared to him.

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Here's a novel Idea- let the QB that plays the best in camp/preseason win the job.

If the other two can't beat Nall, they don't deserve the starting job.

Sounds simple to me.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                Nall has been in the league 4 years.

Jake Delhome spent 5 years in New Orleans. His stats were..

6 Games played in, with 2 starts. 50/86 (58.1%) 634 yards 3 tds 5 ints

He was alocated to NFLE TWICE. Once as Kurt Warners backup (another castoff from Green Bay) and then again to the Galaxy leading them to a championship. BUT if you look at his stats, not very impressive.

So again the FACTS are Nall has just as good a shot to be a success as anyone that has come from Green bay and just as much a chance to succeed (depending on the TEAM) as Delhome did in Carolina. Delhome, like Nall, did NOTHING until going to a new team.
                Craig Nall has more in common with about 400 backup QB's in this league right now than he does with Jake Delhomme.

Just because he came from a team that's produced good future QB's will mean he's one of them. To hope he'll be good is fine, to compare him with Jake Delhomme is stupid

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

College Career

Jake ended his college career at Louisiana-Lafayette as the all-time Louisiana college passing leader with 9,216 yards. He led the Ragin' Cajuns to three straight winning seasons in his four years as a starter and started the last 43 games of his career, which was the longest streak among active quarterbacks in the nation. Jake ranked ranked 22nd in NCAA history for passing yards and 28th for total offense at the close of his career.

I completely disproved you, but you arnt man enough to admit it. and is Louisiana-Lafayette a real school?

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    Craig Nall has more in common with about 400 backup QB's in this league right now than he does with Jake Delhomme.

Just because he came from a team that's produced good future QB's will mean he's one of them. To hope he'll be good is fine, to compare him with Jake Delhomme is stupid
                    I proved differently. But again because it is me posting it you have to respond with a totally moronic post. Nothing new, I should be used to it by now.

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

I could care less

He's here and he's gonna compete

Nobody here knows much about him, and lesser Qb's before him have risen up and made names for themselves.

Just let the guy compete. If he wins the job then he deserves to start. End of discussion

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                        I could care less

He's here and he's gonna compete

Nobody here knows much about him, and lesser Qb's before him have risen up and made names for themselves.

Just let the guy compete. If he wins the job then he deserves to start. End of discussion
                        Exactly.

Comment

• BidsJr
                          • Sep 2002

I completely disproved you, but you arnt man enough to admit it. and is Louisiana-Lafayette a real school?

Did you make it through grade school? Just wondering because your perception of the truth is awfully messed up. I don't want ot get into a political conversation here but I'm pretty sure where we'd be going.

Comment

• BidsJr
                            • Sep 2002

College Career

Reply to this Ice and tell us all why you are so enlightened.

Comment

• BidsJr
                              • Sep 2002

And by the way, you should be man enough to put your name out there when you neg me son.

Comment

Working...
                              X