PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: BillsFever21 and Saburzfan

Ebenezer
04-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Please let me know if you are changing the name of your team.
Also let me know if you want to change your stadium - If you do you must pick a real NFL stadium currently not being used in the sim.

BillsFever - Chicago
Saburz - Arizona

Available stadia - Tennessee, Jax, KC, Oakland, Washington, Dallas, Minnesota, Detroit, St. Louis, SF, New Orleans, Carolina

BillsFever has first choice of stadium.

SABURZFAN
04-15-2006, 01:39 AM
Eb,check your email.i didn't get anything for the list of players,to my team,that you sent.

Ebenezer
04-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Eb,check your email.i didn't get anything for the list of players,to my team,that you sent.
try again...i sent it again...when you get in the spreadsheet look for the spartans tab on the bottom, click that and find your team

BillsFever21
04-15-2006, 08:04 AM
Please let me know if you are changing the name of your team.
Also let me know if you want to change your stadium - If you do you must pick a real NFL stadium currently not being used in the sim.

BillsFever - Chicago
Saburz - Arizona

Available stadia - Tennessee, Jax, KC, Oakland, Washington, Dallas, Minnesota, Detroit, St. Louis, SF, New Orleans, Carolina

BillsFever has first choice of stadium.

Yeah, I'll change my name to the "Pennsylvania Pimps"

Does it make a difference on the outcome of your games from what stadium you're playing in?

If you are gonna be a passing team with a wide open attack will it make a difference if you're in a stadium that will get cold weather and snow towards the end of the year?

SABURZFAN
04-15-2006, 10:03 AM
try again...i sent it again...when you get in the spreadsheet look for the spartans tab on the bottom, click that and find your team

it still says no page to display.i don't know what the deal is.

Ebenezer
04-15-2006, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I'll change my name to the "Pennsylvania Pimps"

Does it make a difference on the outcome of your games from what stadium you're playing in?

If you are gonna be a passing team with a wide open attack will it make a difference if you're in a stadium that will get cold weather and snow towards the end of the year?
makes a huge difference. example, 5 wide out sets don't do well in January in Buffalo.

Ebenezer
04-15-2006, 01:15 PM
it still says no page to display.i don't know what the deal is.
do you have excel? I have no clue the problem.

madness
04-17-2006, 02:12 PM
uhoh, do we need a stadium draft now?

SABURZFAN
04-17-2006, 06:13 PM
i'll keep the stadium in arizona.i'm new to this whole thing,so i'm guessing that i'll be losing a lot.they're used to it in arizona and all.... :snicker:

SABURZFAN
04-17-2006, 06:17 PM
my name will be the LAS VEGAS SABURZ.

the tough gaming laws prohibit me from playing in the state of Nevada and the state of Arizona has welcomed me with open arms.i'm hoping to get on the state payroll before kickoff. :snicker:

Ebenezer
04-17-2006, 08:36 PM
my name will be the LAS VEGAS SABURZ.

the tough gaming laws prohibit me from playing in the state of Nevada and the state of Arizona has welcomed me with open arms.i'm hoping to get on the state payroll before kickoff. :snicker:
welcome aboard...will your team colors be blue and gold? lol

ryjam282
04-17-2006, 10:12 PM
How is the KC stadium available? I just spent 11 million on stadium upgrades for this place. I would hate to be kicked to the curb...Especially after my new Jumbotron and new heated seats for the fans can even get used....What's up Eb??

BillsFever21
04-18-2006, 12:45 AM
I'll move into Carolina.

Ebenezer
04-18-2006, 01:49 AM
How is the KC stadium available? I just spent 11 million on stadium upgrades for this place. I would hate to be kicked to the curb...Especially after my new Jumbotron and new heated seats for the fans can even get used....What's up Eb??
typo...I was doing it from memory.

madness
04-18-2006, 08:13 AM
I'll move into Carolina.

I'd like to take over Chicago for BillsFever21.

Ebenezer
04-18-2006, 11:34 PM
I'd like to take over Chicago for BillsFever21.
you got it.