PDA

View Full Version : a MARVulous QB...

im4bflo
04-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Wouldn't you think Marv would want a KELLY-like QB, to run the O?
He was big on Kelly, and I would think he'd want that again.
So who is closer to Kelly, JP or Nall?
Kelly has talked well of JP, hopefully Jim or AVP can help him get to where he needs to be, our real #1 QB, and no more not knowing who's going to be under center week to week.

patmoran2006
04-14-2006, 07:57 PM
I think he'd love to have his Jim Kelly. and I think that Cutler could possibly be that cat..

Buttttttttttttttttttttttt.. I really dont see Marv taking a QB at 8 anymore, I did earlier in the month but not so much now.. People would HATE the pick at first, but if you think about it.. If his FIRST pick is on a QB as GM of this team, that will be HIS guy and that "who is the QB of this team" non-sense would come to an end.

I dunno though, dude.

im4bflo
04-14-2006, 08:11 PM
I think he'd love to have his Jim Kelly. and I think that Cutler could possibly be that cat..

Buttttttttttttttttttttttt.. I really dont see Marv taking a QB at 8 anymore, I did earlier in the month but not so much now.. People would HATE the pick at first, but if you think about it.. If his FIRST pick is on a QB as GM of this team, that will be HIS guy and that "who is the QB of this team" non-sense would come to an end.

I dunno though, dude.
I'm quietly hoping a surprise move is made for a QB like Kelly, buuuut...
I'm still hoping JP becomes that QB. He deserves a MUCH BETTER chance, and this year we'll know for sure. We need our guy, not our guy's, running our O.

TacklingDummy
04-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Because he wasn't given a golden chance last year handed the starting job from day one.

Hell, the Bills even cut a future HOFer to give the kid a chance. How many QBs can say that?

Luisito23
04-15-2006, 05:32 AM
We should go after Favre!!

GO BILLS!!!!

YardRat
04-15-2006, 05:35 AM
Nall is more like Kelly than JP is.

ICE74129
04-15-2006, 06:04 AM
Stop will the kelly comparisons! For chist sakes, Jim spent a full year out of football to train and get that shoulder fully healed (besides he didn't want to come to Buffalo) then spent TWO YEARS in the USFL playing before coming here.

there are NO Jim Kelly's out there. The closest thing? Call up indy and offer up the next 10 drafts of peyton manning.

Night Train
04-15-2006, 06:43 AM
Nall is more like Kelly than JP is.

Only without the talent.

HHURRICANE
04-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Because he wasn't given a golden chance last year handed the starting job from day one.

Hell, the Bills even cut a future HOFer to give the kid a chance. How many QBs can say that?

Golden chance?! Crappy play calling, crappy o-line, and a coach that didn't ride him out the year!! Give me a break!!

im4bflo
04-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Golden chance?! Crappy play calling, crappy o-line, and a coach that didn't ride him out the year!! Give me a break!!
I agree 100%
That's exactly what I meant when I said he didn't get a real chance.

TigerJ
04-15-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm tired of the debate. I just want to see how it shakes out.

BillsFever21
04-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Cut for a future Hall of Fame QB? If Bledsoe makes the HOF what a slap in the face that will be to other deserving players that haven't made it.

He probably will make it just because his passing yardage is inflated from years of tossing the ball up 500+ times a season.

The guy hasn't lead a team to the playoffs in 6 years. He bombed out(once again) with Dallas last year and they missed the playoffs. He is a choker who can't sustain his focus and desire through an entire season to lead a team anywhere.