Just Ordered 8 Tix To The Bills-Ravens Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Just Ordered 8 Tix To The Bills-Ravens Game

There are plenty of tickets available, from $95 to about $500. It's a 1:00 P.M. game and then New Years Eve in Baltimore for my wife and I, plus kids and spouses.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Re: Just Ordered 8 Tix To The Bills-Ravens Game

Are tickets available from scalpers or from Ravens?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      • May 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
      Are tickets available from scalpers or from Ravens?
      Got them from a scalper, TicketsNow.com. But I'd rather have them locked in - especially because I needed 8 - than be scurrying around later trying to get that many together.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

I may go since I'm so close to B-more, but not sure yet, way too early...

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

I'll definitely be there... I live about 5 miles from the stadium. I may wait to buy but could see that coming back to haunt me, especially if the Ravens have a decent year. If they aren't fighting for a playoff spot, tickets will be cheap and plentiful. The Ravens "diehards" are pretty damn bandwagon. That'll happen when your fan base is centered around an alleged stabber who took you to a Super Bowl victory in your team's 5th year of existence.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

I'll be there! I'm about an hour and a half away. I may just stay down in Baltimore for New Years too, not sure yet.

Comment

• STAMPY
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              There are plenty of tickets available, from $95 to about $500. It's a 1:00 P.M. game and then New Years Eve in Baltimore for my wife and I, plus kids and spouses.
              i thought you gave up the bills last year jan??? you said you were done.

I quote...

After almost 46 years, I've had enough. There is no joy in watching this team, and very little hope for the future.

Perhaps the Bills will provide you younger fans with some happiness, someday, but this longtime, loyal fan has had enough.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

We'll go if we aren't in PR to visit my wife's family for the holidays. I'm in Alexandria so the stadium's about a 45 minute drive away.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

I'm waiting it out too. If it's a pointless game (in the middle of winter), I could probably get one of the season tix holders I know to give them to me.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY

I quote...

After almost 46 years, I've had enough. There is no joy in watching this team, and very little hope for the future.

Perhaps the Bills will provide you younger fans with some happiness, someday, but this longtime, loyal fan has had enough.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...hlight=sellout
                    Oh snap!

From that same thread... looks like he's not the only one that is/was/maybe? done...

Comment

• STAMPY
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Sep 2003

we don't need sellouts crawling back into the ring of fire. sorry johnny cash

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Yeah, it's so much better to wish the team destroyed, Stampy

A fan who gets aggravated and takes a break is hardly worse than someone who wants to move the team away and basically destroy it.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY

I quote...

With Mularkey and Donahoe gone, and Marv back, I've recovered and have decided to give it one more year. Then again, I've been giving it one more year for about 25 years now.

Comment

• Valerie
                            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                            • Jul 2002

I didn't realize this was a winter game. New Year's Eve in Baltimore could be fun. If I go, I'll probably stay the night too. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                            The only answer I found for all this hurt
                            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

. . . Oh, and I still have my 4 season tickets which, in light of all this "Bills are moving" nonsense, I'm going to renew for as long as my wife and I can make the drive to OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X