3. Hugh Douglas DE Eagles
    4. Peerless Price WR Bills
    5. Walter Jones OT Seahawks
    6. Takeo Spikes LB Bengals
    7. Chris McAlister CB Ravens
    8. David Boston WR Cardinals
    9. Luke Petitgout OT Giants
    10. Shawn Barber LB Eagles

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

I think #4 is way too high for Price.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• EDS
    • Jan 2003

Kirwan must have smoked/ingested something prior to putting that list together because his value rankings to me are way off. Of course, I am only a fan and have no inside info., so what do I know. I think it would be great if teams released their draft boards and FA boards two or three years after the fact, just to see where they actually ranked people.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

Boston is better than price, and Plummer is as good as Rob Johnson at best.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Plummer #1???

Comment

• Jeff 311
          • Jan 2003

im still wondering about # 1. Who would take Plummer over spikes ?
          Go Bills !!
          Go PSU !!

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

I think Plumber is the #1 pick because many teams are hurting at QB and he is a legit starting QB. He has had no targets except for Boston his whole time in Arizona. I think he is a much better QB then people give him credit for. I do agree he is not the #1 FA. i think Pace then Douglas. Boston can be a hand full for teams and has that whole substance abuse problem. That is the only reason i can see peerless abouve him. Boston is a much better reciever IMO.
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Didn't Boston just have knee surgery too?

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

EE is right. Boston was hurt last year so that drops his value a bit. I am surprised Keith Newman didn't make the top 50. I think his skills weren't properly utilized in Buffalo under Jerry Gray and some team him get a great player if they use him right.
                I like Price at #4. I am officially on the bandwagon of franchising him and then trade him. All the GM's that want a #1 receiver will be willing to trade with Buffalo. It's worth the risk...

Comment

Working...
                X