PDA

View Full Version : My 2 round mock with trades

Italian Stallion
04-17-2006, 08:47 AM
I think this is a pretty solid mock, and I would love all the first day picks for the Bills.

The complete Bills draft is at the bottom.

Fire away guys, gimme some feedback cause I'm involved in my annual contest with my bro for most correct picks.

mysticsoto
04-17-2006, 11:08 AM
I think this is a pretty solid mock, and I would love all the first day picks for the Bills.

The complete Bills draft is at the bottom.

Fire away guys, gimme some feedback cause I'm involved in my annual contest with my bro for most correct picks.

Wow...that's alot of trades in the 1st rd. Most of the picks seem fine...Manny Lawson went awfully high.

In rd 2, I'm surprise you had us take Mathias Kiwanuka over Nick Mangold. Even if we've gotten Fowler and have Preston, Mangold could be our Center for years to come! Preston can play guard, so he wouldn't be a waste. Fowler might start and move to backup as Mangold takes to the position.

Alan Zemaitis has been a disappointment and his pro day didn't show that he would be worth a 3b) drafting. I'd take another CB - Marcus Maxey maybe.

The rest is a crap shoot, though I think Montavious Stanley (DT) is worth a look at in the later rounds...

Italian Stallion
04-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Wow...that's alot of trades in the 1st rd. Most of the picks seem fine...Manny Lawson went awfully high.

In rd 2, I'm surprise you had us take Mathias Kiwanuka over Nick Mangold. Even if we've gotten Fowler and have Preston, Mangold could be our Center for years to come! Preston can play guard, so he wouldn't be a waste. Fowler might start and move to backup as Mangold takes to the position.

Alan Zemaitis has been a disappointment and his pro day didn't show that he would be worth a 3b) drafting. I'd take another CB - Marcus Maxey maybe.

The rest is a crap shoot, though I think Montavious Stanley (DT) is worth a look at in the later rounds...

Usally are alot of trades when there is so much talent in the first round, thats what I was going for.....thanks for the input..

I think Kiwi would be a huge value pick in round 2, wherever he plays LB or DE his pass rush skills are sorley needed opposite Schobel.

SquishDaFish
04-17-2006, 06:27 PM
I dont see whitworth the T from LSU lasting to the 4th