• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Funny in a sad sort of way

Really just a funny article. Talk about being blunt.

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • Jersey1031
    • Feb 2003

Re: Funny in a sad sort of way

Funny article...
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Watching that throwback video didn't do me any good.
      What pisses me off to no end is that even in the grainy view in this link, you can easily see that the throwers feet are several inches behind the line when he throws it, and the ball crosses the line before the receiver catches it who does so also over the line..
      And the NFL still stands behind this call.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

it is forever our torment for being Bills fans.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

you know you suck when Mularkey quits!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Did I write that article in some sort of alternate universe? That's exactly what I would have written, except the author is definitely superior at making humorous comments.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

that's hilarious

Skeletor... LOL

Comment

• oldno711
                • Mar 2004

FORWARD LATERAL!!!!

F%CKIN' WYCHECK. what a bum.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

"Mcgahee flashes promise as a starter. Then declares himself “best running back in the league” and promptly *****s the bed."

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

My favs..

Mike Williams, former no.1 pick released. A mountain of a man, he never lived up to expectations but will probably catch on somewhere else and become a pro bowler.
                    So true. I swear to god it would not shock me if this happens.

Marv Levy, aged 130 comes back to be an assistant to the GM, executive to the GM and eventually the GM as he says **** it and declares it so. Ralph Wilson takes over for the Crypt Keeper in Tales From the Crypt and promptly terrifies all fans as the Bills brain trust, with the combined age of 250 is going to turn the Bills ship around.
                    I seriously LOL at this one.

Bills draft Willis Mcgahee with other pressing needs but pick turns out to be okay as Mcgahee flashes promise as a starter. Then declares himself “best running back in the league” and promptly ****s the bed.
                    I seriously LOL at this one even louder.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

12. Mike Mularkey is hired as an offensive wizard from the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2004. The team shows some promise in the latter half of the season but lose to a JV Steelers and miss the playoffs. Fans become excited as the Bills flashed some serious potential. Mularkey reminds me of Mike Tice, a flintstone era throwback who is just happy to have such a nice job.
                      13. 2004 results in a 5-11 record and leads to the dismissal of the Pittsburgh braintrust, headed by Tom Donahoe. Mularkey is also let go, leaving the Bills without direction, in head office, coaching, or on the field as Lostman and Mcgahee regress. Pittsburgh also wins the superbowl in 2005.

The article is pretty much on target and pretty much what all fans truly feel around here, except for the fact that Mularkey reminds him of a guy happy with a "nice" job who was then let go. If all Mularkey wanted was a "nice" job why did he quit? He wasn't let go. He had a full ringing endorsement from the Brass to be here.

About the Music City Miracle, remember it's not the feet, it's the ball from start to finish....I still believe if it was called a forward lateral on the field it wouldn't have been overturned by the booth. Completely inconclusive either way. The ball didn't appear to go forward or backward but just sideways. Even still it is one of the greatest plays in the history of the NFL, unfortunately we ended up on the wrong side of it.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2005

I hate watching that video. There used to be a website with a computer analysis that showed how the MCM was actually a forward pass. Does anyone have a link to that? I know it won't change anything, but it eases the pain to know you were screwed (a la Brett Hull) rather than made a fatal mistake by not squib quicking it.

Comment

Working...
                        X