PDA

View Full Version : Schumer Talks Football

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-17-2006, 05:23 PM
U.S. Senator Charles Schumer has a date to meet with NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue in his Washington, D.C. offices Thursday morning.

The Senator and Commissioner will be joined by NBC host and Buffalo native, Tim Russert, when they sit down to talk about how to keep the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo. Russert who hosts, NBC's "Meet The Press", is a huge Buffalo Bills fan and supporter.

The discussion will focus on protecting small market teams.
http://wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=37161

ICE74129
04-17-2006, 07:53 PM
I can see it now...

Tags, 'welcome guys great to...'

Schumer 'STFU tags and sit down, I will do the talking...'

Tags 'Who do you think you are!'

Schumer 'I'm the mofo that is going to put together a congressional investigation into the NFL / NFLPA over the CBA if your worthless Arses dont get your S#@! together'. Its called violation of antitrust law if you get my drift.

Tags 'Yeah well I am retireing..'

Schumer 'I dont' give a damn if you are are having a Lobotomy. I will drag your wrinkled arse in front of the commission and rip you to shreads for your involvement in the collusion that is the 'New age NFL'

So here is how it goes, in the next 14 days the CBA WILL Be ratified to help Buffalo and other small market teams to stay where they are and get their fair share of the pie. In addition there will be NO provisions stating new owners dont' get any revenue sharing. If I don't see that done, You, Jones, Snyder, Kraft and that king of assclowns Upshaw, will think an colonoscopy wrapped in barbed wire while still awake, will be a picknick considering what I am going to do to you.'

Or something like that :roflmao:

hydro
04-17-2006, 09:45 PM
I can see it now...

Schumer 'I'm the mofo that is going to put together a congressional investigation into the NFL / NFLPA over the CBA if your worthless Arses dont get your S#@! together'. Its called violation of antitrust law if you get my drift.

Schumer 'I dont' give a damn if you are are having a Lobotomy. I will drag your wrinkled arse in front of the commission and rip you to shreads for your involvement in the collusion that is the 'New age NFL'

So here is how it goes, in the next 14 days the CBA WILL Be ratified to help Buffalo and other small market teams to stay where they are and get their fair share of the pie. In addition there will be NO provisions stating new owners dont' get any revenue sharing. If I don't see that done, You, Jones, Snyder, Kraft and that king of assclowns Upshaw, will think an colonoscopy wrapped in barbed wire while still awake, will be a picknick considering what I am going to do to you.'

Sounds reasonable :lmao:

lordofgun
04-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Schumer :down:

Michael82
04-18-2006, 01:40 PM
I can see it now...

:roflmao:

ICE74129
04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Hey what can I say, I just see it going that way....:;

Saratoga Slim
04-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey what can I say, I just see it going that way....:;

props brotha, that was funny.

I hope so too.