PDA

View Full Version : NFL Total Access

Nighthawk
04-17-2006, 06:54 PM
They're now reporting that the Texans are serious about picking M. Williams instead of Bush. If this happens, it starts the ball rolling for the Bills to get D'Brick and I'm starting to believe that this very well may happen. Here is how I see it going....

1. M. Williams
2. Bush (could be a trade involved, so the Saints may not be the team taking him)
3. Leinart
4. Young
5. A.J. Hawk
6. Vernon Davis
7. M. Huff (NFL Network just reported that OAK would love for Young to fall, but if he doesn't, they love Huff and his speed. They are bringing him in for a visit this week)
8. D'Brickashaw Ferguson

I, for one, am praying for this to happen...what a way that would be to start off the draft! :drool:

Devin
04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Id cry tears of joy if this happened.

Nighthawk
04-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Id cry tears of joy if this happened.

You're not kidding...could we be so lucky? Please!

Devin
04-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Course knowing our luck that would happen and Brick would be an even bigger bust then MW.

Would be our luck.

R. Rich
04-17-2006, 07:08 PM
We're now deep in the "don't buy the BS coming from us" part of pre-draft hype.

Nighthawk
04-17-2006, 07:12 PM
We're now deep in the "don't buy the BS coming from us" part of pre-draft hype.

True enough, but I buy this report. My belief is that the Texans would love to trade out of the #1 position, but don't have any takers, so they will take the best player they think is on the board. I think they have wanted to move from the get go, but are just not having any luck finding a partner, so they have to do what is best for the team and honestly, they have more pressing needs than RB. We'll just have to wait and see if they do pass on Bush...this draft is becoming very interesting!

FlyingDutchman
04-17-2006, 07:17 PM
We're Bills fans...nothing good ever happens to us....Somehow he'll end up getting snagged before our pick...

clumping platelets
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
If we get Da Brick at #8........I will eat a single order of suicide wings at the opener.....

FlyingDutchman
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
True enough, but I buy this report. My belief is that the Texans would love to trade out of the #1 position, but don't have any takers, so they will take the best player they think is on the board. I think they have wanted to move from the get go, but are just not having any luck finding a partner, so they have to do what is best for the team and honestly, they have more pressing needs than RB. We'll just have to wait and see if they do pass on Bush...this draft is becoming very interesting!

I actually wouldnt be surprised to see the Texans trade out of the first with someone like the Jets and then taking Dbrick. However it does seem they have a hard on for Mario Williams.

Jersey1031
04-17-2006, 07:22 PM
They're now reporting that the Texans are serious about picking M. Williams instead of Bush. If this happens, it starts the ball rolling for the Bills to get D'Brick and I'm starting to believe that this very well may happen. Here is how I see it going....

1. M. Williams
2. Bush (could be a trade involved, so the Saints may not be the team taking him)
3. Leinart
4. Young
5. A.J. Hawk
6. Vernon Davis
7. M. Huff (NFL Network just reported that OAK would love for Young to fall, but if he doesn't, they love Huff and his speed. They are bringing him in for a visit this week)
8. D'Brickashaw Ferguson

I, for one, am praying for this to happen...what a way that would be to start off the draft! :drool:

I can't see the Jets taking Young...

The_Philster
04-17-2006, 07:23 PM
If we get Da Brick at #8........I will eat a single order of suicide wings at the opener.....Noted

mysticsoto
04-17-2006, 08:48 PM

I was just going to say this...I sincerely doubt the Jets would take Young at all. It's too bad Cutler's stock has cooled down a bit. I was hoping people would still be high on him and that the Jets would take him...the Jets NOT taking Brick is our ONLY change of getting him and right now, I can't see the Jets passing up the Brick for anyone else except Leinart or Bush.

clumping platelets
04-17-2006, 08:57 PM
The one thing I haven't seen anyone mention......if Da Brick falls to #5 or #6, both GB and SF would get major offers to trade down.....no way Da brick makes it to #8

hydro
04-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Exactly what i was thinking. They are one of the teams everyone figured D'Brick would go to anyways.

oldno711
04-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Like I've said before...I honestly feel like we have a legitimate shot of getting Brick.

If that happens this will be me on draft day..
:boozer: :boozer: :boozer: