PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Report

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-17-2006, 10:04 PM
This was on AOL and I thought it would neat if it was here

evol4276
04-18-2006, 12:50 AM
im probably going to get burned on here for this, but I'm going to go aheaad and say it anyways. Vince Young. Out of the top 3 qb's mentioned, I feel that he isnt all up to par from the hype. Yes he can run, and yes I know plenty of people have made the arguement about running qb's. Basically however, I feel that THAT aspect alone is the reason why many people are raveing about him (yes I know he's thrown for 3000 yds this past year). I dont really feel he would be as ready to adjust to the NFL as others. As seen from prior games, especially from the Rose Bowl, it seems as though he is a little too anxious to run when he is under center, and while that was good for his team the past few years, that is college, and if I'm correct, a lot of college teams like to see that kind of athleticism all the time. The NFL tends to want to keep the QB protected, and if necessary have the qb scramble on out if there are no options. But that QB must at least be able to have that timer thats mentioned all the time before rushing out of the pocket to take a chance on getting smoked by a DB. Wonderlic? Honestly, I could care less about that. If the person can play, they can play. They don't need to do equations on the field, they just need to be able to do their job with their best. But hey, I'm looking for the guy to prove me wrong. That could be great anyways, because I dont hate the guy. I'm saying it could potentially take a long time for him to fluorish in an NFL-style offense, unless one's developed like the Vick situation.

Ok. Rant over. shoot away. Haha

clumping platelets
04-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Vince Young

evol4276
04-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Vince Young
i prolly could have said it that way :zappa: