• Sep 2003

**My prediction for tonights games

The games that we care about...
    Post yours too...

PHI / NYI :: PHI
    OTT / NYR :: OTT
    BUF / CAR :: BUF -OT
    NJD / MTL :: NJD

So I see us playing Philly in the first round with both Philly and New Jersey passing the Rangers tonight. NJD takes the atlantic division, rangers end up in 6th seed.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: **My prediction for tonights games

Yeah. I was right.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• PUCKER
      • Sep 2004

It came down to the last minute of that Habs-Devils game. Habs had it won and we were almost playing the Rangers,but I will take Philly.
      Zapper's Hit List:
      SABURZFAN -
      SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
      Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
      http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

I hope philly doesnt play the trap again, if so its going to be harder than we think

Comment

Working...
        X