PDA

View Full Version : June 19: Last possible date for Stanley Cup Final

Bufftp
04-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Are you ready for some Hockey. Does it gt any better than firing up the Grill, grabing a beer and grilling a steak then turning on some Sabres Hockey? Hockey in April, May and June aint so bad!

Ebenezer
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Wasn't June 19th the date of "No goal"?

clumping platelets
04-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Let's make that the "Winning Goal" night :cheers:

JD
04-19-2006, 09:22 PM

:(

:puke:

PUCKER
04-20-2006, 12:11 AM

I cant remember. :sadwalk:

pjw
04-20-2006, 01:35 AM
Yes it was. It was a Saturday, a beautiful Saturday in Northern California.
I dont know how I survived that day.
See it started out as one of the best days of my life and ended one of the worst. I call it Black Saturday.
I got married on Black Saturday, there are pictures of me and my new wife coming out of the church after words to our waiting car, I had my sabres hat on in my Tux. I was excited about the whole day.
I went to the reception and of course they didnt have tv so no game on. My wonderful brother S11 was there, his wife got "sick" and he went home to watch the game. He called me with every goal, updating me constantly during the reception. Then finally he called, triple overtime. I to left the reception to go home and watch the end. We all know what happend then.... NO GOAL.
I would like nothing more than the sabres to win the cup on June 19th this year and erase the terrible memories from the night.

SabreEleven
04-20-2006, 03:41 AM
it was a "migraine":(