PDA

View Full Version : Notice how all the politicians have lined up behind Ralph except.....

Earthquake Enyart
04-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Your Senator Hillary Clinton.

:couch:

ICE74129
04-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Of course. Look who it is.

ublinkwescore
04-20-2006, 12:56 PM
And this should be a surprise to someone because... Why again?

She's all talk and no walk.

She just destroyed her credibility as a "self proclaimed" bills fan.

more proof that she's nothing more than a carpetbagging *****.

Meathead
04-20-2006, 01:02 PM
lmao

yeah thats it

it couldnt be because shes dealing with little issues like, oh i dont know, national security and stuff like that

this isnt a big enough issue to be front burner for her and it shouldnt be. of course shell come out shortly with a statement of support but in regards to her getting involved over these other things, naah. if it ever became more serious then youd see someone in her position get riled up and vocal but for now shes doing the right thing in letting the more local representation handle it

id be pissed if any senator from any state wasted their time with something like this at this stage. more important things need attention from the big boys (and girls)

Jan Reimers
04-20-2006, 01:04 PM

She's probably more into the WNBA. Lots of lesbians there.

Mr. Miyagi
04-20-2006, 02:02 PM

Not a fair statement at all you rebel-rouser. :mad:

blackonyx89
04-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Never let a chick run things,even if she's hot like Hillary.IMO.I know,here comes the haters.Hahahahaha!!!

BillsNick
04-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah, Hillary is dealing with national security and "stuff like that"

Why is this not important enough for her support? I think the future of western NY and the financial impact losing the Bills would have on the economy is important enough for her to take a few hours out of her day to address. but she's busy dealing with "national securtiy" and "stuff like that". :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
04-20-2006, 02:32 PM
but she's busy dealing with "national securtiy" and "stuff like that". :rolleyes:she would if that's what's popular in the polls that day.

TedMock
04-20-2006, 02:42 PM
She's still declaring how she's always been a Yankees fan, then being seen with a Cubs hat on. Maybe she'll show up in a Dolphins cap for us.

Earthquake Enyart
04-20-2006, 03:28 PM
She's still declaring how she's always been a Yankees fan, then being seen with a Cubs hat on. Maybe she'll show up in a Dolphins cap for us.
You have that wrong. When she is in Chicago, she's a big Cub fan. when she is in New York City, she's a big Yankee fan.

THATHURMANATOR
04-20-2006, 03:40 PM

No I didn't

Mr. Miyagi
04-20-2006, 03:40 PM
You have that wrong. When she is in Chicago, she's a big Cub fan. when she is in New York City, she's a big Yankee fan.
Hilary is from Chicago, I believe.

tat2dmike77
04-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Never let a chick run things,even if she's hot like Hillary.IMO.I know,here comes the haters.Hahahahaha!!!

:negrep: For saying hillary is hot

ParanoidAndroid
04-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Hillary is not concerned about the WNY vote as it pertains to her future bid for the presidency...although it wouldn't hurt to sway some of the redneck football fans like us from right to left...j/k :D

Earthquake Enyart
04-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Hilary is from Chicago, I believe.
Hillary grew up in a very affluent suburb of Chicago. I think it was Highland Park.

THATHURMANATOR
04-20-2006, 04:02 PM
I HATE HER AND CHICAGO!

don137
04-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Hillary is good at criticizing. This requires action now. She's not good at taking action. After the fact she will talk about the bad but after it's too late...She's got evaluating things after the fact down to a science...

Typ0
04-20-2006, 05:53 PM
lmao

yeah thats it

it couldnt be because shes dealing with little issues like, oh i dont know, national security and stuff like that

this isnt a big enough issue to be front burner for her and it shouldnt be. of course shell come out shortly with a statement of support but in regards to her getting involved over these other things, naah. if it ever became more serious then youd see someone in her position get riled up and vocal but for now shes doing the right thing in letting the more local representation handle it

id be pissed if any senator from any state wasted their time with something like this at this stage. more important things need attention from the big boys (and girls)

I don't agree with these statements at all. At her level of representation she should be concerned with every single nuance happening in this state. She's not, of course, because she knows she has the state locked up in the liberal vote in NYC...so she's on to fry bigger fish at this point. But she's not doing her job.

chernobylwraiths
04-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Not a fair statement at all you rebel-rouser. :mad:

It's rabble-rouser.

lordofgun
04-20-2006, 10:14 PM
I HATE HER AND CHICAGO!
GREAT POST!!

Earthquake Enyart
04-21-2006, 06:04 AM
I HATE HER AND CHICAGO!
Chicago is like Buffalo on steroids. You'd love it here.

ddaryl
04-21-2006, 06:39 AM
How many NY congressmen stepped up, and how about the 2nd NY senator are they all on the record. If every single one of our top officials have made statements then its fair to say something about Clinton, but if they aren't then STFU

People love to go pointing fingers at a certain persons because they have a personal political opinion or agenda, and that's all that is happening in this thread

Why doesn't someone post a list of all of the higher ranking officials in the NYS Local and Fed Gov, and then make a list of all those representatives that went on record about the Bills.

After that we will see what the real story is

Mad Bomber
04-21-2006, 06:47 AM

She's not MY Senator. She's a carpetbagger who moved to NY to become a Senator so she could further her own political career. She cares nothing about New York State.

X-Era
04-21-2006, 06:49 AM

I just was thinking the same thing.

Rodham A-Hole is busy thinking about how to pull the wool over the countries eyes to get us to elect her dumb azz.

Shes too busy handing out free checks to able bodied lazy piles of crap, to think about the hard working fans of Buffalo.

Shes a clown, plain and simple. Id rather elect Rice. At least she has a brain and she would do wonders for this country.

Mitchy moo
04-21-2006, 07:06 AM
And this should be a surprise to someone because... Why again?

She's all talk and no walk.

She just destroyed her credibility as a "self proclaimed" bills fan.

more proof that she's nothing more than a carpetbagging *****.

Lol.

Night Train
04-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Hillary only is concerned with her own balls, not football.

Jan Reimers
04-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Hillary only is concerned with her own balls, not football.
She's got a set, and Bill knows it.