ICE74129
04-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Link doesn't come up

Kerr
04-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Try now.

McGahee420
04-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Makes a lot of sense, I really would not be mad at all if we took him, at least we would have to very young DT's. I think after reading that, it almost convinced me that he is the pick. Nice find by the way!!!

jimbohastle51
04-20-2006, 04:12 PM
this guy is a good kid, as far as he has had to overcome some personal issues and i as well as anyone with a heart feels for him for the deaths he has had to deal with but the bottom line i think is that he is not a top ten pick. bunkley is a better pick if we choose to take a DT. the reason i say this, first off if any one knows the "tampa 2" defense then they know that ngata is not a good fit for it, and if people are going to say "well we have tim anderson and he can ease in to the starting role" thats ridiculous because it is the 8th pick in the draft! you dont draft a developmental player with that pick. especially when we didnt do anything in free agency. they need to take a exciting playmaker and a guy who fits there defensive scheme. i have been to 6 FSU games in the past 2 years i live an hour from tallehasse fl. (originally from buffalo) and i have seen that guy play big nationally televised games and he is a gifted genetic freak! i mean if you ever saw this kid up close next to ngata you would tell ngata to lay off the ho hos and invite bunkley to training camp. just my opinion though.

ParanoidAndroid
04-20-2006, 05:20 PM
and if people are going to say "well we have tim anderson and he can ease in to the starting role" thats ridiculous because it is the 8th pick in the draft! you dont draft a developmental player with that pick.

Huh? What does Tim Anderson have to do with drafting a "project" at #8? There are so many ways this team could go and so many excellent players will be available when they draft, I'm not concerned about our first pick. I am more concerned with how the draft comes out as a whole in regards to at least addressing our D-line and O-line needs. In other words, if we draft Huff or Davis, we had better damn well spend at least 4 picks on linemen. Ngata, Bunkley, and Justice will be okay by me but I wonder about workouts causing Bunkley and Justice to shoot up charts. Ngata has been there from the beginning of this past college season.