• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Draft guidelines...

As I think of them I will post some helpful hints as we start the draft on Monday.

1. Post early that you are passing in a round or set of rounds. It will allows others to pick and move the draft along.

2. Keep you FA list up to date. I will not be sending new lists out all that often. Know who is available so that we don't need to chase you down to make a different selection.

3. Be prepared. Show up a little before your pick to see who is gone. Quite often the guy behind you will be ready to pick as soon as they are on the board.

4. Your computer time means nothing. Just because your computer clock says you are on the clock doesn't mean that you are on the clock. BZ time is official time.

5. Gabbing about the draft is encouraged. Keep it to other draft threads. Only post things that directly affect the draft in the draft threads.

6. Should you have to miss a pick but still want to make a pick you should forward a list of players to me, Devin, Mikey or R. Rich. One of us is almost always around and we will do our best to ensure you get the guy you want.

7. Take advantage of make up times.

8. Be patient. We don't get paid for this and we are only human.

9. Mind your salary cap. The last thing you want is to exceed the cap. I will even let you know when you cannot draft because it will put you over. I will automatically pass you in the list.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Draft guidelines...

I'm going to be passing rounds 1-3... i have the first pick in round 4 from MBB.....

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I am also passing the first 5 rounds.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

looks like this draft may be a bit quicker than last year

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

The first 5 rounds will be, but then it will be back to last years pace....AKA Deathly Slow

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
          X