PDA

View Full Version : I was Wrong

Please Gimme VD
04-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Sometimes you simply need to be a man and admit you're wrong.

When Ralph Wilson went public recently in regards to this franchise being in trouble, I blasted him. I didnt think a person outside of WNY cared to hear his whining and I thought his public campaign would do more harm than Good.

well, I was wrong.

What Wilson did was needed, and he's getting a ton of support now from sources I definitely didnt expect. Now he's one of 8 in charge of hammering out details with the CBA and he's becoming the face (albiet old one) for small market teams everywhere.

Wilson did the right thing looking back, and perhaps because he did, the Bills may be here long-term after all.

X-Era
04-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Sometimes you simply need to be a man and admit you're wrong.

When Ralph Wilson went public recently in regards to this franchise being in trouble, I blasted him. I didnt think a person outside of WNY cared to hear his whining and I thought his public campaign would do more harm than Good.

well, I was wrong.

What Wilson did was needed, and he's getting a ton of support now from sources I definitely didnt expect. Now he's one of 8 in charge of hammering out details with the CBA and he's becoming the face (albiet old one) for small market teams everywhere.

Wilson did the right thing looking back, and perhaps because he did, the Bills may be here long-term after all.

This, Pat, seperates you from guys like ICE and TacklingDummy.

I am more than willing to start a "i was wrong" thread as well.

Its too bad more posters dontgo this route and keep it civil.

I guess pride truly IS one of the seven deadlys.

lordofgun
04-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Leave Pride out of this. :mad:

X-Era
04-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Leave Pride out of this. :mad:

Not the poster! Hes got some damn good takes on stuff.

Nighthawk
04-22-2006, 10:46 AM
"Please Gimme VD" = Pat

G. Host
04-22-2006, 06:09 PM
This, Pat, seperates you from guys like ICE and TacklingDummy.

I am more than willing to start a "i was wrong" thread as well.

Its too bad more posters dontgo this route and keep it civil.

I guess pride truly IS one of the seven deadlys.

ICE is very good at apologizing for being wrong. I have heard him say it many times in our old arguments.

ICE74129
04-22-2006, 10:22 PM
ICE is very good at apologizing for being wrong. I have heard him say it many times in our old arguments. hey IF I am wrong I admit it.

Typ0
04-22-2006, 11:09 PM
what we are seeing is a whole lot of people showing RW respect for the person he is and what he's done with his life. Most everyone has the decency not to bury him while he's still alive.

G. Host
04-23-2006, 09:56 AM
hey IF I am wrong I admit it.
Yes you do because you have had a lot of practice :D