PDA

View Full Version : Some sales at Buffalo Bills site if you are creative...

G. Host
04-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Bledsoe jersey at $10 for those who want to convert them to Roscoe
M Williams jersey at $10 for those Oklahoma State fans who think DT LaWaylon Brown may be a future stater (he chose #68)
Peerless Price Photo for $1 which is great if you are going to training camp
They also have Lawyer Milloy and Eric Moulds jerseys for $25 but no one has taken their number yet.
http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nObjGroupID=1071&nPage=1

Personally I do not care if a player is active or not when I wear a jersey. Sometimes I will find a sale on an item I like and just add it to my wall. In 10 years they will all be retired and it does not matter anymore. Some day I expect to take my Big Ted photo to Hall of Fame enshrinement for him.

Oh and nothing on Pages 2-7 that is not on Page 1. Odd arrangement they did.

Michael82
04-22-2006, 04:14 PM
I was looking at the peerless Price photo until I saw how much they charge for shipping.... :ill:

$8.00 :eek:

So, yeah I get the photo for only $1, but then pay $8 for shipping! :mad:

OpIv37
04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I was looking at the peerless Price photo until I saw how much they charge for shipping.... :ill:

dude, just go to the Bills store at Pittsford Plaza and buy it.

Michael82
04-22-2006, 04:39 PM
dude, just go to the Bills store at Pittsford Plaza and buy it.
It's in Eastview Mall now, but when I get my car, I will definitely go check it out. :up:

G. Host
04-22-2006, 05:33 PM

$8 per order or that was shipping on photo only? I have ordered before from BB.com and never seen such shipping costs.