PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Briere - 14 SOG

Meathead
04-23-2006, 07:31 AM
holy cow (http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/statistics?stat=nhlscoring&league=nhl&sort=sog&order=true&qual=true&season=2006&seasontype=3&pos=all)

14 shots in one game is huge. thats almost five per period and its hard to get five shots in a single game

good thing he finally scored or we'd have to buy him some spectacles or something

Dozerdog
04-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Actually- it's more like 4 shots a period when you add in an extra period and a half .

But it's still amazing. Then again, the rest of the team still tossed in 44.

pyrrhonist
04-23-2006, 11:56 AM
I think the amount of SOGs points out that Buffalo was on the offensive most of the game, and points out just how great Esche was last night. Without him, you're looking at the same beating the Sabres put on Chokemanek years back, in the 8-0 game. :party:

Typ0
04-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Last night was about as well as we are going to see Philly play. Our power play was poor but in the future we are going to beat on them. Maybe we can get a sweep and some extra rest.

helmetguy
04-23-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm sticking with my prediction: Sabres in 5.

Meathead
04-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Last night was about as well as we are going to see Philly play.
no freaking way

yeah they are slow and cant skate with the sabres and yeah it looks like theyre not going to be able to goon their way into wins anymore

but they still have some damn good players on that team and that top line is a force. and of course if that goalie doesnt come back down to earth the sabres are in trouble

i said sabres in 6 and in think thats what it will be. in fact im predicting a flyer win on monday

pintonick96
04-23-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm sticking with my prediction: Sabres in 5.

I hope so, I have game 5 tickets.