• Oaklandraider
    Smarter than they think
    • May 2005

best mock ive seen and most accurate

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: best mock ive seen and most accurate

we won't touch Winston Justice at #8, that woul d require us to trade down a few slots.

But justice has character issues, and that will probably assure he won't be a Bill

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Still, Justice, McCargo ans Spencer wouldn't be bad. . .
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

That be great. The only thing I change is the second pick in the 3rd. Replace the CB with R. Wright DT

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

What gets me is on one hand we have those saying ingnore what teams say because it is all BS. Then on the other hand they turn around and say 'Modrak says Justice isn't rated in the top 10'. So which is it? I think modrak is saying the same BS as other teams and you can't believe him or marv at this point

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

I dont see Justice as our pick at 8, not only bc of the character issues (bc I think thats a played out excuse), but just because USC players as a whole have been falling these past few weeks. There is talk (although Im pretty sure untrue) that Bush may not go #1, Leinart falls out of the top 5, LenDale to 27. All these players were sure fire players locked to go all top 15.

Aside from that I just dont think Justice's skill at this point warrants a #8 pick.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

You wouldn't like this because Lienart drops to Oakland would you? Nah, I didn't think so. Most accurate? I think we have to wait until Saturday to learn that. Til then it's just another guess. It's not bad for the Bills BTW, though McCargo probably wouldn't be my choice for a DT.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

I hope we wouldn't pass on Huff for Justice!
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

I'd like to print that mock out and see how accurate it is.

It actually looks pretty good and Justice is indeed one of the ones the Bills are considering, if they remain at #8.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    You wouldn't like this because Lienart drops to Oakland would you? Nah, I didn't think so. Most accurate? I think we have to wait until Saturday to learn that. Til then it's just another guess. It's not bad for the Bills BTW, though McCargo probably wouldn't be my choice for a DT.
                    Agreed McCargo isnt even on my radar screen as a DT for this team.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

I doubt the Jets would take Brick over Leinart. Top tackles can still be had in the next round. A top QB like Leinart won't be available for the rest of the draft!!! Even if they've tried to get insurance for Pennington, if Leinart drops to them, they have to take him - which would be ideal for us, as we'd likely have a good chance of having Brick fall to us!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        I dont see Justice as our pick at 8, not only bc of the character issues (bc I think thats a played out excuse), but just because USC players as a whole have been falling these past few weeks. There is talk (although Im pretty sure untrue) that Bush may not go #1, Leinart falls out of the top 5, LenDale to 27. All these players were sure fire players locked to go all top 15.

Aside from that I just dont think Justice's skill at this point warrants a #8 pick.
                        Oh I can agree, its just funny how some say it's all a smokescreen then when Modrak says something in a PC that will be picked up by all teams, its the gospel.

I still want to trade down, get more picks. This is a damn good draft to do that. BTW they have been reshowing the combine this weekend. I was watching again with my son while recuping. Eric Winston was outstanding, I'd like to trade down and get him

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          I doubt the Jets would take Brick over Leinart. Top tackles can still be had in the next round. A top QB like Leinart won't be available for the rest of the draft!!! Even if they've tried to get insurance for Pennington, if Leinart drops to them, they have to take him - which would be ideal for us, as we'd likely have a good chance of having Brick fall to us!!!
                          I think brodie Croyle will be a better pro than Young or cutler, but that is just me. Lionert is ok, but no arm. I think all 3 are overhyped. I would rather build a damn good line and put a guy like Croyle behind it.

Comment

• MVP
                            Bring The Pain
                            • Apr 2006

Leinart falling to 7? No way.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Ngata is going to be a Buffalo Bill, I just got the call.

Comment

Working...
                              X