PDA

View Full Version : best mock ive seen and most accurate

Oaklandraider
04-24-2006, 03:22 AM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

ddaryl
04-24-2006, 03:59 AM
we won't touch Winston Justice at #8, that woul d require us to trade down a few slots.

But justice has character issues, and that will probably assure he won't be a Bill

Jan Reimers
04-24-2006, 04:55 AM
Still, Justice, McCargo ans Spencer wouldn't be bad. . .

SquishDaFish
04-24-2006, 05:17 AM
That be great. The only thing I change is the second pick in the 3rd. Replace the CB with R. Wright DT

ICE74129
04-24-2006, 07:09 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">What gets me is on one hand we have those saying ingnore what teams say because it is all BS. Then on the other hand they turn around and say 'Modrak says Justice isn't rated in the top 10'. So which is it? I think modrak is saying the same BS as other teams and you can't believe him or marv at this point</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DraftBoy
04-24-2006, 07:25 AM
I dont see Justice as our pick at 8, not only bc of the character issues (bc I think thats a played out excuse), but just because USC players as a whole have been falling these past few weeks. There is talk (although Im pretty sure untrue) that Bush may not go #1, Leinart falls out of the top 5, LenDale to 27. All these players were sure fire players locked to go all top 15.

Aside from that I just dont think Justice's skill at this point warrants a #8 pick.

TigerJ
04-24-2006, 07:29 AM
You wouldn't like this because Lienart drops to Oakland would you? Nah, I didn't think so. Most accurate? I think we have to wait until Saturday to learn that. Til then it's just another guess. It's not bad for the Bills BTW, though McCargo probably wouldn't be my choice for a DT.

casdhf
04-24-2006, 07:34 AM
I hope we wouldn't pass on Huff for Justice!

Night Train
04-24-2006, 07:40 AM
I'd like to print that mock out and see how accurate it is.

It actually looks pretty good and Justice is indeed one of the ones the Bills are considering, if they remain at #8.

DraftBoy
04-24-2006, 07:47 AM
You wouldn't like this because Lienart drops to Oakland would you? Nah, I didn't think so. Most accurate? I think we have to wait until Saturday to learn that. Til then it's just another guess. It's not bad for the Bills BTW, though McCargo probably wouldn't be my choice for a DT.

Agreed McCargo isnt even on my radar screen as a DT for this team.

mysticsoto
04-24-2006, 08:11 AM
I doubt the Jets would take Brick over Leinart. Top tackles can still be had in the next round. A top QB like Leinart won't be available for the rest of the draft!!! Even if they've tried to get insurance for Pennington, if Leinart drops to them, they have to take him - which would be ideal for us, as we'd likely have a good chance of having Brick fall to us!!!

ICE74129
04-24-2006, 08:48 AM
I dont see Justice as our pick at 8, not only bc of the character issues (bc I think thats a played out excuse), but just because USC players as a whole have been falling these past few weeks. There is talk (although Im pretty sure untrue) that Bush may not go #1, Leinart falls out of the top 5, LenDale to 27. All these players were sure fire players locked to go all top 15.

Aside from that I just dont think Justice's skill at this point warrants a #8 pick.

Oh I can agree, its just funny how some say it's all a smokescreen then when Modrak says something in a PC that will be picked up by all teams, its the gospel.

I still want to trade down, get more picks. This is a damn good draft to do that. BTW they have been reshowing the combine this weekend. I was watching again with my son while recuping. Eric Winston was outstanding, I'd like to trade down and get him

ICE74129
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
I doubt the Jets would take Brick over Leinart. Top tackles can still be had in the next round. A top QB like Leinart won't be available for the rest of the draft!!! Even if they've tried to get insurance for Pennington, if Leinart drops to them, they have to take him - which would be ideal for us, as we'd likely have a good chance of having Brick fall to us!!!

I think brodie Croyle will be a better pro than Young or cutler, but that is just me. Lionert is ok, but no arm. I think all 3 are overhyped. I would rather build a damn good line and put a guy like Croyle behind it.

MVP
04-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Leinart falling to 7? No way.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Ngata is going to be a Buffalo Bill, I just got the call.

mysticsoto
04-24-2006, 10:58 AM
I think brodie Croyle will be a better pro than Young or cutler, but that is just me. Lionert is ok, but no arm. I think all 3 are overhyped. I would rather build a damn good line and put a guy like Croyle behind it.

Croyle may eventually become better than Young or Cutler, but he is more injury prone and given the Jets history with Pennington, they'd likely stay away from him...

ICE74129
04-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Croyle may eventually become better than Young or Cutler, but he is more injury prone and given the Jets history with Pennington, they'd likely stay away from him...

Agreed he could have injury issues, but I really like what he brings to the table.

Pinkerton Security
04-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Leinart falling to 7? No way.

ya, there's no way leinart is falling that far. people say "even if norm chow is in Tennesee, leinart isnt as good as everyone says he is." That's garbage. Leinart played in a pro system developed BY Norm Chow, and flourished enough to win the Heisman, almost twice had he not had one of the best athletes in college football on his team. If the titans take young over leinart, even cutler, id be surprised. As for his arm strength, scouting reports say that he has worked to and has improved his arm since 2004. he's too polished to pass on and take a guy like young.

Bill Brasky
04-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Who put this mock together? Skooby?

No way the Titans take Young over Leinart... and there's no way in HELL that we take Justice at #8... that is way to high to take him plus Bunkley and Ngata are still on the board.

Taking Justice at #8 is a waste, esp considering there'll be comparable talent in the second round.

Crisis
04-24-2006, 05:41 PM
We better not pass on Huff for Justice. I'll be so pissed.

Bert102176
04-24-2006, 10:33 PM
why would we want Justice he is a RT we have Peters there

Oaklandraider
04-24-2006, 11:31 PM
matt could be there or we will trade up for him, i think you would take huff over justice, i also no al wants matt stay tuned.