PDA

View Full Version : Where do we make our draft picks

BillsFever21
04-24-2006, 07:08 AM
Do we make them in the thread where it shows the prices of each player for each round that's saved at the top of the page?

ryjam282
04-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Yes.

madness
04-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Since we are passing on picks and bumping up draft times, will rounds 3 & 4 still be done tomorrow or is there a possibility they will be bumped up to today?

Ebenezer
04-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Since we are passing on picks and bumping up draft times, will rounds 3 & 4 still be done tomorrow or is there a possibility they will be bumped up to today?
as we did last year, if the two rounds for that day are completed then I will open up tomorrows round tonight, however, people still have until their regularly scheduled time to make their pick...it would not be fair to move up their slot...many people work or are busy. in theory we could get a full round ahead and then have it bog right back down to normal because somebody is busy until their regular pick.

madness
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
as we did last year, if the two rounds for that day are completed then I will open up tomorrows round tonight, however, people still have until their regularly scheduled time to make their pick...it would not be fair to move up their slot...many people work or are busy. in theory we could get a full round ahead and then have it bog right back down to normal because somebody is busy until their regular pick.

Thank you. I just figured that out. You beat me here before I could delete my post.