PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me orrrrr.....

footballhottie
04-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Have some of you just thrown your hands up in the air and said **** it? I dont even care anymore, i'm just going to let things happen and not think about them and wait till next season. Im done pulling my hair out.

OpIv37
04-25-2006, 01:08 PM
That's what I'd like to do. Unfortunately the thought of waiting another year and a half for decent Bills football scares the hell out of me, so I'm still hoping they can pull it together for this season, even though every day it becomes more apparent that they won't.

footballhottie
04-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Like im really done..i still love the bills and bleed red and blue but i need to stop caring so much.

hammerbillsfan
04-25-2006, 01:14 PM
I :pray: everyday the Bills will get better.

OpIv37
04-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Like im really done..i still love the bills and bleed red and blue but i need to stop caring so much.

easier said than done.

OpIv37
04-25-2006, 01:15 PM

so far it hasn't worked. Maybe selling your soul to Satan would do the trick...

OpIv37
04-25-2006, 01:16 PM
we all need therapy.

footballhottie
04-25-2006, 01:16 PM
me too... but whats it worth? I mean come on, no matter how much we get screwed as fans we still love them. Its like having a BF/GF and having them cheat on you over and over but you still love them and cant leave him or her even though they are causing you so much heartache

footballhottie
04-25-2006, 01:18 PM
I think i have a real problem...i put so much heart into this team..i really cry when they lose. After we lost the game to P-burg that would have landed us in the playoffs i cryed myself to sleep.

hammerbillsfan
04-25-2006, 01:19 PM

good idea

I'll sell it for 1 Super Bowl victory in my lifetime.

casdhf
04-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Hots, quit pulling your hair out

McGahee420
04-25-2006, 01:43 PM
I think i have a real problem...i put so much heart into this team..i really cry when they lose. After we lost the game to P-burg that would have landed us in the playoffs i cryed myself to sleep.

That and the Norwood missed FG....:stretcher

ICE74129
04-25-2006, 01:43 PM
I am fing tired of the draft talk. Time to draft and get it over with

OpIv37
04-25-2006, 01:44 PM
good idea

I'll sell it for 1 Super Bowl victory in my lifetime.

as long as you don' t outlive me, sounds like a good trade...

Better take up smoking. And hand roll 'em- don't use any of those pussy filters.

Pride
04-25-2006, 01:46 PM
It is possible! I hit the point that FBH is at about midway through last season... and now! I really could care less! It's kinda great!

hammerbillsfan
04-25-2006, 01:47 PM
:smoke:

OpIv37
04-25-2006, 01:47 PM

wow, you're worse than me....

I was definitely disappointed after the Pitt game but we finished that season with a great run. It gave me hope for 05, which unfortunately turned out to be false.... but the point is that after that game, I felt like this team was on the right track for the first time in a decade. That game was embarrassing, but what do you expect from a group of guys who have never been good enough to play in big games? Only Moulds, Bledsoe and Milloy had big-game experience on that team.

McGahee420
04-25-2006, 01:53 PM

You know your getting pissed when your Dad has to come a get you out of the stands to help fight a bunch of P Burgh fans....It did feel great to jack some pissburgh fans up that day! At least I felt like we won something:bringit:

footballhottie
04-25-2006, 02:06 PM
I cryed in a P-burghs arms..he felt bad for me. So i guess that was nice of him. I remember when the score board said 0:00 4th i just sat down and cryed.

tantra
04-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Maaaaaan, that P-burg was one prolonged nightmare:madmad::shocked: :crap: and just proved how wrong :sigh: i was with my assumption:doh2: that Bills football was on an upswing. I guess that misplaced optimism arose when the Bills beat some weak weak teams.

When i realized that this latest round of "rebuilding" will require at least one more goood draft after this year to get back to resembling any semblance of a competitive team, i have stopped worrying myself about this year. But the problem is no matter how much i try to make myself to care less, i just canttttttt. Thats what i call having the "Buffalo Bills Blues and it hurrrrts and i cant do nothing about it.

Come on Marv, get this ship right, fassssst so that we can go :rockout:dancin on the streets:dance2: celebrating our Bills.

Kerr
04-25-2006, 02:35 PM
It's just you.

Mitchy moo
04-25-2006, 03:35 PM
:smoke:

LOL, I'm w/ you.

ublinkwescore
04-26-2006, 12:22 AM

I'd sell my soul to Satan, but I know I'm asking more than he can afford for it.

Bill Brasky
04-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Have some of you just thrown your hands up in the air and said **** it? I dont even care anymore, i'm just going to let things happen and not think about them and wait till next season. Im done pulling my hair out.

wrong forum lady... this is a football forum... not a horse combing FAQ

BillsFanInMass
04-26-2006, 09:20 AM
You can cry on my shoulder anytime FBH :console:

footballhottie
04-26-2006, 09:23 AM
man i was ball'n... sucks bad

Statman
04-26-2006, 10:28 AM
It would be kind of tough for them to get much worse.

mybills
04-26-2006, 01:02 PM
the Norwood missed FG.
That's the only one I shed a tear about. Chit happens. It happened before that, and after that, but that was the worst. :down: oh and, losing Jim Kelly brought a few tears, too.

I'll never NOT care about the Bills, but I've learned to deal with the chit that happens.