PDA

View Full Version : Donovan McNabb press conference

BillsFever21
04-25-2006, 01:19 PM
"I'm thrilled to be a part of a class organization like Pennsylvania. I believe these guys will do whatever it takes to put the best product on the field and to win some games.

I'm really looking foward to see what Steve, Chad, LJ and myself can accomplish together. It's very rare that you can have that many talented options to throw to.

Rochester cheaped out and didn't believe in me the first time I miss some action due to an injury.

That cheap ugly owner Michael Thomas tried to cut my pay in half. Now he is left with Kelly Holcomb as his starting QB. It serves him right. Hopefully with the money he saved on me he can keep a season long supply of Twinkies and Mountain Dew stashed away in his luxury box while he watches Kelly work his 5 yard pass magic and fumble the ball away a couple times a game.

Being cheap and disrespecting your veterans does not get you anywhere in this league. The new owner for Pennsylvania has proved this offseason he is willing to spend the money to build around Steve, Chad and LJ. He also picked up Chad Clifton to help protect me and give me time to get these guys the ball.

I played with Chad last year in Rochester and we are great friends. He was another cheap casualty from Rochester. I'm glad he came aboard our ship and we will be able to work together again"

Michael82
04-25-2006, 01:22 PM
That is unneccessary and rather childish. :shakeno:

L.A. Playa
04-25-2006, 01:22 PM
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cinema.com/image_lib/2196_heading_small.jpg

BillsFever21
04-25-2006, 01:28 PM
That is unneccessary and rather childish. :shakeno:

I'm only having fun. I'm returning the favor.

You made Donovan mad. I can't help how he feels. :D

Michael82
04-25-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm only having fun. I'm returning the favor.

You made Donovan mad. I can't help how he feels. :D
If a player acts like that at a press conference, it makes the new team look bad and really isn't appropriate.

At least we had some class when we let him go. :sigh:

L.A. Playa
04-25-2006, 01:36 PM
stop bickering and make ya damn pick

BillsFever21
04-25-2006, 01:41 PM
If a player acts like that at a press conference, it makes the new team look bad and really isn't appropriate.

At least we had some class when we let him go. :sigh:

What did you do to him during contract negotiations? He was mad you tried to make him cut his pay in half.

He felt as if he wasn't wanted when you cut his pay in half and put him up for RFA and gave anybody the chance to take him. He was just looking for somebody to show faith in him after his injury.

Michael82
04-25-2006, 01:45 PM
What did you do to him during contract negotiations? He was mad you tried to make him cut his pay in half.

He felt as if he wasn't wanted when you cut his pay in half and put him up for RFA and gave anybody the chance to take him. He was just looking for somebody to show faith in him after his injury.
We had to cut his pay in half because we couldn't afford his cap hit, especially when he missed half the season.

Do we have a little bit of regret that we lost him over a measly $2.5 million and got nothing for him? Of course we do! :ill: