PDA

View Full Version : Why do the sabres play ?

chubluv
02-07-2003, 11:07 PM
:beers:

Why do the Sabres play, I mean its not like they show up ? They're supposed to show up but they never do. I mean why bother. Why don't they just ask the league to dispurse the team now so some of them can play on real teams. Its not like Darcy can trade any of them. What would we get some cracker jacks or maybe a new hot pretzel warmer ? It just seems like they don't care anymore not that i can blame them its gotta be hard under these circumstances, but darnit they are payed profesionals they shoul play they're butts off everytime they're out on the ice !!!!!!!!!!

:scratch:

Dozerdog
02-07-2003, 11:11 PM
I feel your pain chubluv-

The NHL has seen what, 6-7 coaches fired? We are handcuffed and the players are going throught he motions. Since the Hammoister deal fell through, theese guys look like they are skating like they are each dragging a cement cinder block behind them.

And.... welcome abored!

Ebenezer
02-07-2003, 11:19 PM
I think they have to play because the schedule says so.

JefftheBillsfan
02-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Ill bother to watch when the team bothers to show up. Its ridiculous. I dont even care if they suck, I just want effort. They have no excuses for their pourous efforts. We have seen flashes of the level of play that can play up to. I guess that is expecting too much out of people being payed for something they love and making millions of our dollars.

JefftheBillsfan
02-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Ill bother to watch when the team bothers to show up. Its ridiculous. I dont even care if they suck, I just want effort. They have no excuses for their pourous efforts. We have seen flashes of the level of play that can play up to. I guess that is expecting too much out of people being payed for something they love and making millions of our dollars. Call me what you want, but thats not a team I care to support.

Sabre Ally
02-08-2003, 08:11 PM
:shakeno: No wonder they don't show up. They show up for an entire month and all you people do is ***** about it, so they quit trying again and I don't really blame them.

clumping platelets
02-09-2003, 05:06 AM
:welcome: clubluv (our bowling team's MVP!!)

SkateZilla
02-09-2003, 06:17 PM
this year doenst mean anuthing to them.

Once an owner is established and Lindy ruff and Co. is Fired.

We Will get some new staff and some better players to help us.