PDA

View Full Version : This is one "Tough" Mock...

Hamilton Billsfan
04-25-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't really know who or in what round we will draft particular guys so I decided just to give my preferences and non-preferences in each position:scratch:

Lets start with the DT's.......I mean the football kind!
I'd love to have Halito Ngata His name sounds like the loud noise one makes as he goes through the line and sacks the QB. Picture it in your mind and yell it out...see...it works!
I don't want to see us draft Larry Dibbles, Texas or John Jolly, Texas AM. I'm undecided on Claude Wroten.

At DE, I dont want Dumervil, Wimbley or Ninkovich but Chris Cocong has a nice ring to it.

Hawk would be the Perfect Linbacker, He could be joined by Tony Trucks and Freddie Roach

The Defensive Backfield would look(sound?) real nice with the likes of Darnell Bing and Greg Threat. They can be joined by Marcus Maxey, Danial Manning and Greg (Black and) Blue. Lets avoid Jarvis Herring and Ronnie Prude.

On Offence, I think Garrett Wolfe and Rashon Powers-Neal sound like good choices in the backfield, What do you say we avoid Jerod Void!

I'm not really enamored with any WR's and TE's but I think we will do well to pass on Nichiren Flowers.

I will now turn my attention to th OL. We can debate the shortcomings,(soundcomings?), of fellas like Guy Whimper, Robin Meadow or Aaron Lips but I'd rather Have guys like Tyler McMeans, Jami Hightower and Jeremy Trueblood with me in a back-alley fight.

Lastly, we find the Class of the draft and the Guy that everyone here secretly hopes we get, D"BRICK! I want to thank his Mom for having some superior forsight some 20 odd years ago. Oh, by the way, He can play at the top level too. Sounds like the perfect bonus.

:couch:

TigerJ
04-25-2006, 08:38 PM
The best thing about D'Brickashaw Ferguson is what Chris Berman will do with his name. The obvious Chris Berman moniker: D'Brick "Wall" Ferguson.

patmoran2006
04-25-2006, 09:05 PM
He will sing.. " D he's a brick........houseeeeeeee"

Marvelous
04-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Does Boomer give O-lineman names? :scratch: