PDA

View Full Version : They're just kids...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-26-2006, 06:46 AM
When you see most of these top draft prospects, they look so mature physically. But when you really think about it, they are really just young kids... 20-23 years old.... Now when I was 23, I was not real mature, and I worked for a living.

These kids have been pampered (not all, but most) their whole lives and now they are going to have a TON of money thrown at them.

The pressure of this weekend and the stress must be unbelievable for such young men.

I wonder what it must be like to wait for your name to be called when each name before you means a million dollars less you will get.

I really hope and pray for the best for these young men and that they ALL do well in the NFL... not only as players, but that they develope into men of character and good will.

Good luck guys!

Night Train
04-26-2006, 06:50 AM
Well said.

Stewie
04-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Do you really believe that most of them have been pampered their whole lives?

DraftBoy
04-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Being the same age as most of these kids, I have a zero tolerance policy for all off the field problems because I am engaged in the same temptations they go through on the nights that I go out. I have no pitinance for those that screw up and costs themselves millions ala LenDale White.