PDA

View Full Version : If we trade down.....

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-26-2006, 06:49 AM
I would assume we would get another 2nd rounder out of that and possibly another 3rd so what if we take Bunkley in the first, Max Jean-Gilles or Davin Joseph with one of our second rounders, Im not sure where they have Claude Wroten or Rod Wright going but one of those two guys with either a second or third, then a LT and safety. They said how important it is to rotate D-Line in and out of the game so I feel like we are going to need at least two high picks on that to have any success doing so. Larry Tripplett, Brodrick Bunkley, Wroten or Wright, and Tim Anderson could start to look pretty nice in a couple years (obviously Anderson is not anything special, but for now I guess he will have to work.)

jamze132
04-26-2006, 07:39 AM
I wouldn't count on getting both, a 2nd and 3rd rounder to trade down. You should probably get the 2nd rounder though. However I am not opposed to trading for someones 1st rounder next year. We already have 10 picks this year. Get a 3rd or 4th this year and next years 1st, and I'll move down to the bottom of round 1.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Yikes jam, not sure if I would want to go down to the bottom of the first..

ICE74129
04-26-2006, 07:58 AM
I think you guys are 'Reaching' LOL!

Depending on how far decides the draft pick. We only go from say 8-12/13 it will be their 3rd and 5th I believe. We won't get a 2nd. Now to trade down with say the vikes at #17 we can get their 2nd.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-26-2006, 09:34 AM
If we can get another 3rd rounder and a 4th or 5th to trade down a few spots I wouldn't be apposed to that just as long as Bunkley will still be there when we pick.

Saratoga Slim
04-26-2006, 09:49 AM
I think you guys are 'Reaching' LOL!

Depending on how far decides the draft pick. We only go from say 8-12/13 it will be their 3rd and 5th I believe. We won't get a 2nd. Now to trade down with say the vikes at #17 we can get their 2nd.

exactly. if we drop down only 4-5 spots, I'll be surprised if we can score another 2nd rounder.