ANNOUNCEMENT : OK You Forum Trolls, Who Would Like to Do Recaps For SabresZone.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

ANNOUNCEMENT : OK You Forum Trolls, Who Would Like to Do Recaps For SabresZone.com?

Seeing You Guys Are Always Here, and at the present time i cant write recaps.... lack of coverage (im stuck streaming unless its on OLN/NBC).. I'll Start Recaps Soon and my own Articles.. but right now someone else can do it.. and keep doing it as long as he/she wants..

So..
    Who Wants to Write Up the Recaps, and KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL,... Nice and Long, Detailed, Paragraghs.. etc

No "xxx Sucks... Philly stinks" kinda crap..

Recaps Can be Posted on Here, in its own thread, and I'll Move It to the Front of SabresZone.com w/ the link to the Forum thread and submit the Story Link to various sabres news Sites...

So..

Whos Up for It?
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : OK You Forum Trolls, Who Would Like to Do Recaps For SabresZone.co

bump.. i wish i was a mod to pin/sticky certain threads that should remain on top.....
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Myers57
      Registered User and McLovin stunt double
      • Sep 2003

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : OK You Forum Trolls, Who Would Like to Do Recaps For SabresZone.com?

i used to back in the day for Ultimate Sabres, too much college work to do now, sorry dog

Comment

• Myers57
        Registered User and McLovin stunt double
        • Sep 2003

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : OK You Forum Trolls, Who Would Like to Do Recaps For SabresZone.com?

um ok it looks like your getting a hell of a response

much appreciation for making the site right?

I can probably try to do them for now, but others should really volunteer for an opportunity like this, its good for resume building...

Comment

Working...
        X