PDA

View Full Version : Which of these players would make you mad if the Bills drafted?

Bling
04-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Jay Cutler

Vince Young

Winston Justice

Haloti Ngata

The_Philster
04-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Cutler and Young..I'd be livid because it'd be stupid to give up on our young QBs so quickly. Justice I'd be perturbed about because of his off-field issues.

Hamilton Billsfan
04-26-2006, 06:56 PM
you forgot the "other" option...........Bunkley,why would we draft the second best DT?

RedEyE
04-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Winston Justice might just be ther in round 2. Young isn't worth the gambl, and while Cutler might not be either, Cutler is the better all around QB, IMO.

Bling
04-26-2006, 07:02 PM
you forgot the "other" option...........Bunkley,why would we draft the second best DT?

Coming from a FSU/Dolphin fan, I think the only person that would be mad is me. Bunkley is a great player. Unfortunately, he would not fit on the Dolphins roster. Ngata would though! I hope he falls to us!

patmoran2006
04-26-2006, 07:13 PM
The only one of the those four I hate is Winston Justice

Bert102176
04-26-2006, 11:03 PM
the only one there I would take would be Ngata

LifetimeBillsFan
04-27-2006, 02:33 AM
I would be livid if we were to take either of those QBs---I don't think we need them or believe that bringing in another inexperienced QB would make this team better. And, I'm not entirely sold on Justice: the Mike WIlliams experience has made me a little leery of taking a right tackle and assuming that he can play left tackle simply because he protected a left-handed QB's backside in college.

I would be happy with either Ngata or Bunkley--whichever one the coaches felt would be the best player for the Bills in the defensive scheme they are running. Both look to be solid choices although I still have some questions about how well a Bunkley-Tripplett tandem will be able to stop the run or give the LBs a chance to run to the ball. That's someting that I have to trust to the judgement of the coaching staff because they know more about the technical aspects of that than I do.

Jan Reimers
04-27-2006, 04:11 AM
I am opposed to anyone except Huff, Bunkley or Ngata in the first round, assuming Hawk, Ferguson and M. Williams are already gone.

bigbub2352
04-27-2006, 09:36 AM
No way do we take Cutler QB's like him come out every year, i would love Vince Young but i think we will go with need and take Bunkley, Ngata in my opinion does not fit scheme, and Winston Justice who i do like is not a top 10 pick top 15 i would take him assumiong we traded with someone

Iehoshua
04-27-2006, 10:26 AM
I wouldn't be mad with anyone, actually...

I do have to say drafting linemen in the first round is quite boring, however...
:ill:

MVP
04-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Young, Cutler I'd love to have either WJ, and Ngata

lordofgun
04-27-2006, 10:53 AM
All of the above at #8.

ParanoidAndroid
04-27-2006, 11:06 AM

Debateable.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
04-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Cutler would be my personal nightmare. To me he has bust written all over him.

DraftBoy
04-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Ngata an oversized DT that does not fit our system and will frustrate the fans time and time again bc he just takes up blockers and does not penetrate the line, which a DT must do in our system.

WJ would be slightly infuriating bc I dont think he's worth a top 10 pick and I only see him as an NFL RT, and would prefer Winston anyday of the week.

Cutler and Young, I dont really love the pick but I wouldnt hate it either.

Im on the Huff, Bunkley bandwagon. VD isnt a bad option either but those two first and foremost.