• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Vic Carucci Mock Draft

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

anyone see this idk if it was already posted...like the idea of hawk or huff but why bunkley drop off 1st rd is he really that much of a reach? or did i just over look his name?

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: Vic Carucci Mock Draft

That would be orgasmic... But i dont see it happening.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
      • Feb 2005

In that scenario with Hawk sitting there I would trade down to a team like Philly or Minny and get a ton of picks from them. Linebacker is not a need at all for us. It would be a waste pick for a year. We can't afford that if we're looking to win now.
      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

i dont think AJ hawk is a waste of a pick ...will london be here in 2 years? when our team will hopefully be back to winning i see hawk as a difference maker. i see your point but we have posey london and spikes all have questions behind them. i hope london can keep producing and spikes can get to what he was but if hawk is there idk how u pass on him

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• CAbills
          • Jul 2004

It says he would take a weak side linebacker spot doesnt Spikes play weakside?
          Lets Go Buffalo!
          Boiler Up!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I would certainly take Hawk, but only if we went with the best available DT, O lineman and Safety with our next 3 picks.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Aj would be a great pick I just dont see him dropping to us. Get rid of Posey in a heartbeat and find a place to play this future probowler.

Comment

Working...
              X