PDA

View Full Version : I don't see us taking Bunkley

MVP
04-27-2006, 08:46 AM
I don't see Marv and Modrak taking him. We need a DT who can play NT while Tripp and Schobel get reak havoc in the backfield, Bunkley can't play NT, thats why I feel they'll take Ngata. (Ngata will be like Hovan for Tampa, and Simon for Indi)

ICE74129
04-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Bunkley is more of a fit than Ngata

Don't Panic
04-27-2006, 09:52 AM
I was reading an article the other day that said Ngata could be a fit as a one-gaper. I'm thinking we're leaning that way... in light of the recent Levy quotes, it makes me think he has a good feeling that Det, AZ and StL will pass on Ngata. Maybe a trade down to StL if Young or Cutler slips? Also, I saw in the Baltimore Sun that Bunkley had an arrest for shoplifting a video game in the past. Does anyone know anything about this? That won't help with Marv, either. I agree about the Hovan/Simon thing too, MVP. He would be dominant in that perspective.

mayotm
04-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Modrak spoke about how great Bunkley is last week which leads me to believe we aren't taking him. You can't believe anything that is said at this point. Teams are trying not to tip their hands.

tampabay25690
04-27-2006, 10:28 AM
They would both be a great fit here in BUFFALO. I don''t see the Bills taking anyone else here unless Mario, Brick or maybe even Hawk slip to us.

Statman
04-27-2006, 11:59 AM
I don't see Marv and Modrak taking him. We need a DT who can play NT while Tripp and Schobel get reak havoc in the backfield, Bunkley can't play NT, thats why I feel they'll take Ngata. (Ngata will be like Hovan for Tampa, and Simon for Indi)
Since when has Tripp ever "reaked" havoc in the Colts backfield?