PDA

View Full Version : Unlike mosts of you

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2006, 10:58 AM
I will admit to having NO IDEA what the Bills will do Saturday. I wish I had a crystal Ball like the rest of you!

R. Rich
04-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Thurm, you don't even know what you're going to do today.

BillsFever21
04-27-2006, 11:02 AM
I will admit to having NO IDEA what the Bills will do tomorrow. I wish I had a crystal Ball like the rest of you!

I predict tomorrow they will be going over their draft boards and finalizing their value picks. On Saturday though none of us really know. We can only speculate and give our opinion and predictions.

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Thurm, you don't even know what you're going to do today.
Good point sir, good point

R. Rich
04-27-2006, 11:05 AM
We can only speculate and give our opinion and predictions.

I gave you all permission for that? I must've been drunk.

Jersey1031
04-27-2006, 11:16 AM
I will admit to having NO IDEA what the Bills will do tomorrow. I wish I had a crystal Ball like the rest of you!

Tomorrow? You mean what they'll do in two days on Saturday...

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2006, 11:39 AM
No I meant tomorrow.

Patti120
04-27-2006, 11:59 AM
I know exactly who they are going to pick. Inside stuff!!! JK

footballhottie
04-27-2006, 12:04 PM
i also have no ****ing idea

Mr. Pink
04-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Tomorrow Ralph and Marv will sit down for their afternoon tea and crumpets and discuss how they hope that D'Brickashaw falls to number 8. Then they will nap.

:rofl:

bigbub2352
04-27-2006, 12:27 PM
Isnt that why they call it a mock draft perdiction, they r not even sure who is going number 1 this year!!

OpIv37
04-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I will admit to having NO IDEA what the Bills will do Saturday. I wish I had a crystal Ball like the rest of you!

From what I've read, there are only a few posters who think they know what the actual pick would be. The rest of us are just speculating based on who we think the best players are and who would fill needs on this team.

I have said numerous times what picks I would like and what picks I wouldn't like, but I have never actually said I thought the Bills would actually make any of those picks- it was simply a discussion of possibilities.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-27-2006, 12:40 PM
I know EXACTLY who the Bills will pick first... and I'll tell you at 7:00 pm on saturday!

OpIv37
04-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Isnt that why they call it a mock draft perdiction, they r not even sure who is going number 1 this year!!

I assure you that Reggie Bush goes #1. If the Texans don't want him, they'll trade down with someone who does.

madness
04-27-2006, 12:43 PM

I'm guessing they will be at the NFL draft. My wealthy insider friend told me so.

justasportsfan
04-27-2006, 12:47 PM
I will admit to having NO IDEA what the Bills will do Saturday. I wish I had a crystal Ball like the rest of you!you need to make more wealthy friends

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2006, 02:50 PM

Funny you should write this....just as I was scrolling down and reading the title of the threads a thought dawned upon me. For the past 3-4 months ive been on here almost every day like most people with draft fever trying to figure out whos going where and what scnerios could happen, and reading mock drafts. After all of this, I still have no clue how anything is going to pan out. Even Reggie Bush going first to the Texans which was supposed to be a sure thing a couple of months ago is being questioned. This has been one of the most exciting drafts in recent memory. Anything can happen and the suspense is killing me.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm guessing they will be at the NFL draft. My rich insider friend told me so.

as long as hes wealthy...otherwise he has no credibility...:)

!Papacrunk!
04-27-2006, 06:32 PM
I wish I had time to go to even more message boards to see the positive spin (I'm a broken record,) that a lot of teams will do with their team's picks. I'm sure there will be some fans that will complain, but the homers of every board will justify them. All kinds of good fun to be had for all.

STAMPY
04-27-2006, 06:34 PM
thurm you're a flamer :D

X-Era
04-27-2006, 06:49 PM

I dont know ho your talking about, I have both my natural testes thanks.

But, apparently the latest prosthetic out there for freak bicycle accidents is in fact crystal balls.