X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

TSN Draft Preview Mag

Just wondering if anyone knows the expected release of TSN's Draft Preview issue. I havent been able to follow much college football this year...and my internet sucks too bad to get my info from there...thanks..
    Its all about the quest.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

I usually buy a copy just so I can have something in print. I don't remember for sure, but I think it shows up on store shelves sometime in March.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

There is some really good info at this site. www.thehuddlereport.com They are in the top 5 at predicting the first round (much better than TSN.) Good info on all the players and they have a good section on team needs. I really like this site. check it out!
      Retired Air Traffic Controller
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Been there, done that. I agree it's a good site and I visit it like I do a bunch of others. I still like to have something in print.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• LouGrant
          The Zone Editor
          • Jul 2002

Check out the Draft forum as well on our site. We try to list as much a spossible- from bringing you who they pick for the Bills in all the mock drafts.... and so on
          Get into the Zone

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
            • Jul 2002

thanks guys...
            Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
            X