PDA

View Full Version : vernon davis says he will be a jet

Tatonka
04-27-2006, 02:45 PM
just reported by adam shine on sirius.. davis said he thinks the jets will take him and he wants to be a jet.. that could really mess up everyones draft plans..

especially if NO takes williams.

that is how brick could get to us.

OpIv37
04-27-2006, 02:52 PM
but who will SF take? Hawk?

Ebenezer
04-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Matt Leinhart said the same thing, or something reasonably close last night on ESPN. The betting here is that it is all a smoke screen and the Jets are going with Williams.

I think it will look like this:

Houston - Bush
NO - Brick
Tenn - Linehart
NYJ - Williams

At 8 Buffalo will have to decide between Huff, Hawk and Bunkley.

Ebenezer
04-27-2006, 02:53 PM
but who will SF take? Hawk?
Vernon Davis.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Everything ive been hearing from wealthy people is that Tennessee is thinkin Young. This would help the chances of dbrick falling to us more.

Tatonka
04-27-2006, 02:57 PM
green bay i think will take vernon davis if the jets dont i dont think san fran gets a shot at him.. but they would take him for sure.

OpIv37
04-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Everything ive been hearing from wealthy people is that Tennessee is thinkin Young. This would help the chances of dbrick falling to us more.

Thanks Skooby :up:

HAMMER
04-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Oh please dear God let Hawk fall to us.

EricStratton
04-27-2006, 03:04 PM
I've heard Vernon do 4 interviews (two local to NYC and two on the National ESPN Radio feed) and he has said he's going to the Jets, 49'ers, Saints, and Titans.

I guess I would ask a wealthy friend which one to believe but I think I'll wait until 1:15 Saturday.

ICE74129
04-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Todd McShay was on Mike and Mike this morning and said no way the Jets take him. That VD was just talking and trying to raise his stock.

VD last night on NFLN Said he felt a WCO type offese best fit him with what Maryland ran.

SF at #6 will be where he goes.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Todd McShay was on Mike and Mike this morning and said no way the Jets take him. That VD was just talking and trying to raise his stock.

VD last night on NFLN Said he felt a WCO type offese best fit him with what Maryland ran.

SF at #6 will be where he goes.

Now what if youre SF and you have a choice between Hawk and Davis...who do you pick. They just lost Peterson and they have Eric Johnson. I think you're right and they will take him if hes there, however this could maybe make them think about Hawk. Now that GB signed Woodson, I think they'll take Dbrick.

What if something like this happened...
1Tex- Bush
2NO- Williams
3Tenn-Young
4NYJ-Lienhart
5GB-Dbrick
6SF- Hawk or Davis??

ICE74129
04-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Now what if youre SF and you have a choice between Hawk and Davis...who do you pick. They just lost Peterson and they have Eric Johnson. I think you're right and they will take him if hes there, however this could maybe make them think about Hawk. Now that GB signed Woodson, I think they'll take Dbrick.

1Tex- Bush
2NO- Williams
3Tenn-Young
4NYJ-Lienhart
5GB-Dbrick
6SF- Hawk or Davis??

they will take Davis and get a LB with their 2nd first rounder

goodkarma
04-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Matt Leinhart said the same thing, or something reasonably close last night on ESPN. The betting here is that it is all a smoke screen and the Jets are going with Williams.

I think it will look like this:

Houston - Bush
NO - Brick
Tenn - Linehart
NYJ - Williams

At 8 Buffalo will have to decide between Huff, Hawk and Bunkley.

I think this is the most realistic scenario, and everyone I've heard says Hawk will be a Packer, so I guess it's a choice of Huff/Bunkley/Ngata.

Billsrock4life
04-27-2006, 06:14 PM
i think SF gonna get him first

mysticsoto
04-28-2006, 12:43 PM

1Tex- Bush
2NO- Williams
3Tenn-Young
4NYJ-Lienhart
5GB-Dbrick
6SF- Hawk or Davis??

They most definitely take Hawk. They need 2 LBs from this draft and if they could obtain an elite one with their 1st pick, there's no way they let that go!!!