PDA

View Full Version : This place looks like The National Inquirer today

Bill Brasky
04-27-2006, 10:17 PM
I sign on just now and there are 2700 different rumors, all going in different directions.

Bills are taking Cutler, Bills are trading with Chicago, Buffalo might trade with N.O., Leinart is out of the top 10... wait, now we're trading with STL and Culpepper is no longer a Dolphin... and the Jets now think Ferguson sucks so bad they will pass and take Vernon Davis.

:calm:

At the rate you guys are going I will sign on tomorrow and we will have renamed our team, our new colors will be purple and yellow, our new home will be the Aud, and we will have traded a pack of apples for our new coach Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Slim
04-27-2006, 10:20 PM
At the rate you guys are going I will sign on tomorrow and we will have renamed our team, our new colors will be purple and yellow, our new home will be the Aud, and we will have traded a pack of apples for our new coach Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Didnt you the memo?

hydro
04-27-2006, 10:55 PM

Hey my high school colors were Purple and Gold (close to yellow). GO WILDCATS!

billsburgh
04-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I sign on just now and there are 2700 different rumors, all going in different directions.

Bills are taking Cutler, Bills are trading with Chicago, Buffalo might trade with N.O., Leinart is out of the top 10... wait, now we're trading with STL and Culpepper is no longer a Dolphin... and the Jets now think Ferguson sucks so bad they will pass and take Vernon Davis.

and that's the bottom line, cause stone cold said so.

clumping platelets
04-27-2006, 11:56 PM
It's the other way around in reverse

ddaryl
04-28-2006, 01:59 AM
this happens ever season, all the BS rumors out there get posted and we debate them until we develope our own truths.

billsburgh
04-28-2006, 02:18 AM
everyone is a fountain of misinformation.

Kerr
04-28-2006, 02:30 AM
That's what makes draft day worth looking forward to. Just about anything can happen.

Turf
04-28-2006, 04:39 AM
I can't believe everyone get's so wrapped up in speculation but I guess it's what makes this place tick.

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Here is the thing....Several different people, Clayton, Mike Mayock etc keep talking trade for the Bills apperantly there is something to it. I can see about 4 teams easily trying to move up to our spot and moving down makes sense for us as well.

I would guess they have talked to other teams and those teams said they have talked with us AND talks are positive in nature IE Marv is definately listening

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 07:11 AM

OH, crap I just bought the Purple/yellow jersey. Now your telling me it's no good?

jamze132
04-28-2006, 07:19 AM
I love rumors. Some are very amusing. But does this one have any frutition to it?

The Bills are looking to trade GM Marv Levy to the Skins for Greg Williams. They also are hopeful of locking up current owner Ralph Wilson, to a long term contract extension. Yes, aparently, Modrak has been very busy the last 24 hours.

BigZ
04-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Holy Cow!

It's Deja Vu all over again!

don137
04-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Thats what this time of hear is all about..speculation...it's either speculate or have an empty board...I think many enjoy it because there are a lot of threads about it...