PDA

View Full Version : Cutler

jamze132
04-28-2006, 06:54 AM
If this guy is still there at 8, do you take him knowing we still have an unproven QB in Losman? I personally think that Cutler will be a great Qb in the NFL. I am unsure if I would take him knowing we have many other deficiencies that need to be addressed. It would be a hard decision to make and I am glad I don't have to! But what does the concensus say?

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 07:08 AM
What proves Cutler is a proven QB?

PIZ
04-28-2006, 07:12 AM
I didn't want Buffalo to take a QB in the draft at all, but after watching Cutler on all the draft shows he reminds me of Jim Kelly. No one knows how Marv, Jauron, and Ralph feel about Losman. If they don't like him, they may take Cutler. QB is the hardest position to guess right on in the draft, in my opinion. I wouldn't be upset if they got Cutler, but they had better have a plan to fill the gaping holes of DT and OT.

jamze132
04-28-2006, 07:20 AM
What proves Cutler is a proven QB?
What proves ay Qb in the draft is "proven"? Was Joe Montana, Dan Marino, and Joh Elway "proven"

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 07:46 AM
If this guy is still there at 8, do you take him knowing we still have an unproven QB in Losman? I personally think that Cutler will be a great Qb in the NFL. I am unsure if I would take him knowing we have many other deficiencies that need to be addressed. It would be a hard decision to make and I am glad I don't have to! But what does the concensus say?

So you suggest replacing an unproven QB who has had 8 starts with an even MORE unproven Rookie?

It's not a hard decision if Young, Lionert or Cutler is there....PASS!

jamze132
04-28-2006, 08:02 AM
So you suggest replacing an unproven QB who has had 8 starts with an even MORE unproven Rookie?

It's not a hard decision if Young, Lionert or Cutler is there....PASS!
I am pretty sure I didn't SUGGEST we draft Cutler. I said I don't know what I would do if he were there and I am glad I don't have to make that decision.

jdbillsfan
04-28-2006, 08:05 AM
Kiper has him as the 20th ranked player in the draft. I look at him as just a little bit taller version of JP.

In my opinion it would be the worst case scenario. I would prefer almost any player rated in as a first round pick over Cutler.

Saratoga Slim
04-28-2006, 08:07 AM
No. Don't want a QB.

BigGabes23
04-28-2006, 08:19 AM
Cutler is the only play I would be Upset with. He could be a great player, and has had GREAT workouts, but he is the firthest away from Starting and will take a while two years to develop. I like Losman's chances THIS year....so I am not sure what it accomplishes.

Having said that, If Vince Young is there, I take him. I cut or Trade Holcome, and I let the two battle it out for PT. Vince You is a rare talent whom you will NEVER have the chance to get again.

Mitchy moo
04-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Cutler is the only play I would be Upset with. He could be a great player, and has had GREAT workouts, but he is the firthest away from Starting and will take a while two years to develop. I like Losman's chances THIS year....so I am not sure what it accomplishes.

Having said that, If Vince Young is there, I take him. I cut or Trade Holcome, and I let the two battle it out for PT. Vince You is a rare talent whom you will NEVER have the chance to get again.

V. young is my first choice as well.