PDA

View Full Version : FYI

Joe Fo Sho
04-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey guys, i know you haven't really talked about it much on this forum. But if anyone was wondering, the NFL draft is tomorrow and should be pretty interesting...

My mock draft has us getting D'Brick in the first, Huff in the second, Ngata and Hawk with our 2 thirds....Let's see how this pans out :dance2:

Pinkerton Security
04-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Draft?

Is that like the thing they do for wars?

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 10:39 AM
My mock draft has us getting D'Brick in the first, Huff in the second, Ngata and Hawk with our 2 thirds....Let's see how this pans out :dance2:

Those guys suck. I say Lendale White in the First and Marcus Vick in the second. After that, some undersized receivers and "motor" DE's would be nice. Maybe we can use a Day 2 pick on Mario Williams.

footballhottie
04-28-2006, 10:40 AM
OMG IT IS!? I had NO idea! WOW yall need to start talking about it so i can keep up with all this sport stuff

BillsNick
04-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, i know you haven't really talked about it much on this forum. But if anyone was wondering, the NFL draft is tomorrow and should be pretty interesting...

:negrep: