PDA

View Full Version : Alan Zemaitins (CB) interviewed on WDKX station in Rochester

mysticsoto
04-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Did anyone hear the interview on WDKX this morning of Zemaitis? He seems like a pretty cool guy. I didn't catch the beginning, but he seemed very well spoken from what I did hear. He is a Journalist major and he talked about not worrying about what the media is saying about him or anyone else. He said he's been contacted by alot of teams that seem interested, and though he's happy about that, he's not giving into the "propaganda" that occurs at this point of the pre-draft period. He said he'll be happy no matter where he goes and that he's just focusing on himself right now and doing what he can to promote his capabilities.

Zemaitis is a local, and his stock dropped a bit...maybe we can pick him up in a lower round. He does seem better suited for a cover 2 - but he's kind of slow. Still, we seem to have a poor record in grabbing local guys...I think Haddad was one of the few in recent times.

T-Long
04-28-2006, 03:04 PM
of course he is a good guy...he's from PENN STATE!!!!!!!!

That Guy
04-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Haddad was a 7th round pick though... it's not like he had much of a shot. I think Zemaitis can turn out to be a pretty good player.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Zema will be a 3rd or 4th rounder.. I think anyway... I could definitely see him sticking on a roster, prolly not a starter though.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-28-2006, 05:01 PM
I agree.

If there is the expected big run on DBs early on, Zemaitis could be a value pick later on in the draft. I have some really mixed feelings about him, though, because I saw some games where he played really well and some where he didn't and I'm not sure that he can hold up consistently against the kind of WRs he will see in the NFL. An interesting player though--I wonder how the Bills view him.....