PDA

View Full Version : The Chicago trade rumor

ghz in pittsburgh
04-28-2006, 01:21 PM
This is purely a speculation on my part. Does anyone think that the trade with Chicago would be mainly Nate Clements for the Bears 1st rounder?

I don't know if the Bears need a top corner. If they do, that'll make a perfect sense. The Bears are primed to go for the big prize next few years and Clements is an established player and still young. The Bills have had a hard time signing Clements to a long term deal and is staring at losing him next year. The Bears would get a far player better than anyone they would get with their 1st round pick. The Bill would get another first rounder for the re-building process.

That would mean one thing - the trade wouldn't happen until the Bills draft Huff tomorrow, umm make that if Huff is available at the 8th spot.

don137
04-28-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't because rookies rarely start at DB so would start in Clements spot...Also the Bears just signed Ricky Manning

bigbub2352
04-28-2006, 01:38 PM
The Bears dont need a corner plus clements might be able to feild more than just a first rnd pick maybe a 1st and a 4th or something, but Chicago will more likely be looking at our 2nd and one of the 3rd's or maybe a 4th to get that pick