04-28-2006, 02:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9403416

Time for a drug test mike.

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Holy S I agree Ice!

McGahee420
04-28-2006, 02:02 PM
For real, Mike can I have what your smoking?

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I actualy wouldn't mind drafting Whittner as our safety, he has Mike Doss written all over him.

but at eight? Mayock is INSANE.

Michael82
04-28-2006, 02:06 PM
What the ****?!?!? :shocked:

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2006, 02:09 PM
:rofl: Whitner at 8 but Leinart slips to 10.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

OpIv37
04-28-2006, 02:15 PM
yeah that has got to be the worst mock I've seen yet.

Jersey1031
04-28-2006, 02:18 PM

Definitely

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2006, 02:19 PM
So we take the second best safety while both top DTs and Leinart are sitting there. :chuckle:

Jersey1031
04-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Cold Pizza had us taking Santonio Holmes from Ohio State today...

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2006, 02:21 PM
:jawdrop: Is it because of Marv's known fetish for WRs???

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 02:22 PM

I hear you.

This should be said though, Whitner is going to be a GREAT safety and he was built for a cover two..
He'd be a GREAT first round pick for the Bills, but sure as hell not at number 10.

IF we moved down to 15-20 he'd be a pefect target for us value-wise.. But 8? LOL

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
I hear you.

This should be said though, Whitner is going to be a GREAT safety and he was built for a cover two..
He'd be a GREAT first round pick for the Bills, but sure as hell not at number 10.

IF we moved down to 15-20 he'd be a pefect target for us value-wise.. But 8? LOL

LMAO Value wise? Another dumb post. I am waiting for the official 'value' chart from you on FOX, ESPN, NFLN Etc. ROTFLMAO.

Fix the lines pat, football 101. You know what I can't wait for...and when it happens I will be right here to talk with you about it.

don137
04-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Maybe Mel Kiper isn't so bad after looking at this guy....

Michael82
04-28-2006, 02:38 PM
I will say this.....

Even though I hate the idea of taking a QB, I wouldn't mind Matt Leinart at #8.

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 02:41 PM
I will say this.....

Even though I hate the idea of taking a QB, I wouldn't mind Matt Leinart at #8.

Really?

Ok so teams won't take young because he will take about 4 years to develop. Cutler 3 or so and Lionert 2-3. So it takes about 3 years (minus rothlesburger walking into a perfect situation) to develop a QB.

And you want to take a Rookie that will take at least 2 years when we have given JP 8 games and he sat his rookie year with a busted ankle until late in the season?

Brilliant. But hey, I am sure that lionert has something special about him that will allow him to buck the curve esp with us still having crap for lines.

Sportsuser101
04-28-2006, 02:55 PM
On Mike and the Maddog he said (along with Giants GM Ernie Accorsi yesterday) that the Saints will take Ferguson at #2 but yet in his mock he has them taking Mario Williams.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Learn how to spell.. It's Leinart.. Making a typo once is one thing.. But I've seen "lionert" about 1,000 times from you now.

And crap for lines? You must not like marv levy much.. Or do you? Do you even know if you like Marv or not? please.

We signed two NEW starters already on our line through FA.. That's 40% (50% of you count Royal as a linemen) of the OL is new since Im sure your mathematically challenged.. So either our line isn't "crap" anymore, or Marv is "crap" for signing bums.. What is it, Ice?

But then again, look whom I"m talking too.. JP should get a shake, and we should draft and START A ROOKIE LT during his "tryout" year as starter.

You're totally clueless.

Iehoshua
04-28-2006, 02:56 PM
Isn't this the same guy who said the Bills are "dying" to get out of the 8 spot???

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Learn how to spell.. It's Leinart.. Making a typo once is one thing.. But I've seen "lionert" about 1,000 times from you now.

And crap for lines? You must not like marv levy much.. Or do you? Do you even know if you like Marv or not? please.

We signed two NEW starters already on our line through FA.. That's 40% (50% of you count Royal as a linemen) of the OL is new since Im sure your mathematically challenged.. So either our line isn't "crap" anymore, or Marv is "crap" for signing bums.. What is it, Ice?

But then again, look whom I"m talking too.. JP should get a shake, and we should draft and START A ROOKIE LT during his "tryout" year as starter.

You're totally clueless.

I post 'Lionert or even better lionart' Just to piss guys like you off. I have already discussed this in another thread. I didn't care until some dork made and issue.

And Yes, start a rookie LT. He has to play sometime and I hope we take one. But you dont' understand so I won't try and explain it to you.

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Isn't this the same guy who said the Bills are "dying" to get out of the 8 spot???

Yep, among others. Besides we don't want Lionart anyway...

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Glad to know you're in the War Room and you know for a fact we dont want "lionart"..

you got a link that says anything from a Bills official that we wouldn't draft Leinart? Or is this another ghost quote from you?

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 03:04 PM
I post 'Lionert or even better lionart' Just to piss guys like you off. I have already discussed this in another thread. I didn't care until some dork made and issue.

And Yes, start a rookie LT. He has to play sometime and I hope we take one. But you dont' understand so I won't try and explain it to you.

So does Jay Cutler, or Vince Young.. they have to "play sometime" as well.

OMG, someone please give the strength to ignore the fodder that you spew..

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Glad to know you're in the War Room and you know for a fact we dont want "lionart"..

you got a link that says anything from a Bills official that we wouldn't draft Leinart? Or is this another ghost quote from you?

I dont' need any of that stuff. Common football sense says we aren't taking him. But like I said in another thread, you wouldn't understand. Go back to writing your FOX blog while you still can.

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 03:05 PM
So does Jay Cutler, or Vince Young.. they have to "play sometime" as well.

OMG, someone please give the strength to ignore the fodder that you spew..

You can't. You have already repeatedly ripped with personal attacks and I have just ripped your thinking in your posts. Its right there so whine to LOG or someone so you can get your perminate ban.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 03:29 PM

who is this starting rookie LT going to be?

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 03:36 PM
I dont' need any of that stuff. Common football sense says we aren't taking him. But like I said in another thread, you wouldn't understand. Go back to writing your FOX blog while you still can.

LOL< are you SERIOUS??????????
What do you for a "living" that is so much better Ice? Besides enlighten us about 18 hours per day on Billszone with your stunning knowledge of football?

FlyingDutchman
04-28-2006, 03:39 PM
The idiot sidekick to Woody Paige on Cold Soup did a mock draft with Woody and he had the Jets taking Cutler and us taking Santonio Holmes. I dont see us a taking a receiver at all in the draft, and that idiot thinks we're gonna spend our 8th pick on one. He should be fired.

ICE74129
04-28-2006, 03:39 PM
LOL< are you SERIOUS??????????
What do you for a "living" that is so much better Ice? Besides enlighten us about 18 hours per day on Billszone with your stunning knowledge of football?

You know whats funny folks? He just keeps on going. I was done with you after I ripped your stupid posts like I have the right to do per the TOS, you haven't shut up since.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Really.

YOu made a comment about me doing my Fox Sports blog? What does that have to do with my POST or the Buffalo Bills for that matter?

LifetimeBillsFan
04-28-2006, 03:59 PM
ICE and Pat, this is the second thread that I have read in the last couple of minutes today that started out being interesting until the two of you ruined it with your childish sniping at one another. Give the rest of us a break and either knock it off or take that stuff to the Smack Zone where it belongs!

Now, as for football and the original subject of this thread: Mayock may have one of the worst mocks out there IMHO, but Whitner happens to be a guy that the Bills DID interview extensively at the Combine and were reported to be very impressed with at the time. I did see an article in the last 24 hours that reported that the Bills were not entirely enamoured with Bunkley or Ngata at the # 8 spot and might be considering other options. With Whitner now projected to go in the first round--with some projecting him being taken by Miami--his selection by the Bills is not as completely "out of left field" as it may seem. While I seriously doubt that the Bills would take Whitner at # 8, he is someone to keep in mind if the Bills were to trade down out of that pick into the middle of the round.

BTW: Kelly Jennings is another player that the Bills were reported to have interviewed extensively and liked a lot at the Combine as well. Like Whitner, Jennings would be a surprise pick by the Bills in this draft, but one that should not take Bills fans totally unawares.

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 04:24 PM
ICE and Pat, this is the second thread that I have read in the last couple of minutes today that started out being interesting until the two of you ruined it with your childish sniping at one another. Give the rest of us a break and either knock it off or take that stuff to the Smack Zone where it belongs!

Now, as for football and the original subject of this thread: Mayock may have one of the worst mocks out there IMHO, but Whitner happens to be a guy that the Bills DID interview extensively at the Combine and were reported to be very impressed with at the time. I did see an article in the last 24 hours that reported that the Bills were not entirely enamoured with Bunkley or Ngata at the # 8 spot and might be considering other options. With Whitner now projected to go in the first round--with some projecting him being taken by Miami--his selection by the Bills is not as completely "out of left field" as it may seem. While I seriously doubt that the Bills would take Whitner at # 8, he is someone to keep in mind if the Bills were to trade down out of that pick into the middle of the round.

BTW: Kelly Jennings is another player that the Bills were reported to have interviewed extensively and liked a lot at the Combine as well. Like Whitner, Jennings would be a surprise pick by the Bills in this draft, but one that should not take Bills fans totally unawares.
yer right, I apologize and Im done being goaded by him.. I started this thread and it was good convo until someone else got involved.

I also agree with you about Whittner, I just think that 8 is at LEAST 6 spots to high to take him. If he's anything like former Buckeye Mike Doss I would love to have him..

I think that Miami at 16 is the first real THREAT to draft him. If we want safety but think 8 is too high for Huff, this is definitely the guy they should target.

They could trade down with Philly at 14 (who wants Ngata) and get a good 1st day pick from Philly, take Whittner at 14 and have a pair of seconds.

Signing Reyes was big, I think anyway, becuase it gives us a bit more flexibility now on draft day.. I still think we'll draft a guard, but now it doesnt HAVE to be at a certain spot.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
While it's way too early to draw any conclusions about how the moves that Marv Levy has made and is making will work out, I have to say that I am really impressed by the way he has been going about his business. What really has caught my eye was his refering to the other 31 teams as "the competion" when he was talking about the draft--it tells me that Marv is viewing the draft and free agency as an extension of the season: where the Bills are not just going about their own business, but competing with the other teams in the NFL to put together a certain kind of team that can be successful.

And, that's where I see the Reyes and Thomas signings coming in: by signing those two players on the eve of the draft, Marv has increased the Bills options in a draft that could go in a number of different directions and, by doing it at virtually the last minute, has made it much more difficult for other teams to figure out what the Bills are likely to do. As I see it, those two signings give the Bills a lot more leverage in any trade talks on draft day than they had on Wednesday morning.

As you pointed out, if the offer is right, now the Bills could drop down farther in the first round and go with a safety who fits their Cover Two system nearly as well as a Huff would and be able to address their other needs with not just their own picks, but a quality pick extracted in that trade. Just that possibility could increase their leverage to get a better pick from one of the teams closer to the # 8 pick who might also be interested in trading up to that spot.

Now, that doesn't mean that they won't try to trade up for the right price or stay at # 8, but it gives them options to not only enhance their own team, but perhaps deny a divisional or conference rival a player that they may really want who can also help the Bills. To me, that's smart.

I also think you make a good point about addressing the guard position: I think they will address the position in this draft--either with a guard or with one of the tackles that they see as projecting better on the inside (a guy like Colledge or Boothe). Reyes gives them the option of switching around the order of the positions that they draft in response to which players are still remaining on the board when they pick in each round. They don't have to pass on a lineman that they have rated higher at one of their positions of need because they absolutely have to fill the guard position with a first day pick. They can grab a guard there if they want to, but they no longer HAVE to....

patmoran2006
04-28-2006, 05:22 PM
I think we can all agree at this point that the DT position is now the BIGGEST "need" for a starting quality player.

Dont get me wrong, we could use upgrades at several positions: DE, RG, LT, SS .. (IMO).

Does that mean we take DT in the first round ? In my opinion, not necessarily.. I TRULY Think Marv is going to the biggest impact player if he stays at 8, and i dont give a crap what position he plays..

EVERY player rated in the top 12 is a player that would make the Bills more talented, and that INCLUDES QB.

billsburgh
04-29-2006, 12:34 AM
THE WORST SHOW EVER

Mr. Pink
04-29-2006, 01:58 AM
\
Hey! that's the guy I picked in Phils' draft game thingy! Just to be different than everyone else.

:rofl:

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Not just the Bills pick, but if the Bengals land Williams at 24 they can call it a day and their draft will be a huge success.

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Marv must've been smoking the pipe with him. Don't everyone be changing their tune now. Everyone laughed at this. I wonder if there will be many people sticking up for Marv for this pick.

I told you Marv was in over his head. This guy could'v been had 5+ picks down. We should've trade with a team for anything if we were gonna take him. This team is going down the tubes before our eyes.

SquishDaFish
04-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I know im one who is pissed also but I will never give up on this team EVER! ICE I think you should appoligize to Mayock lol

gr8slayer
04-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Wow. Alot of people feel stupid around here right now.

Kerr
04-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Mayok is the man!

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 12:40 PM
ya, I guess Mayock knows his **** after all

Philagape
04-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Mayock and Marv :ee:

Ingtar33
04-29-2006, 01:00 PM
:O that's a nice mock

think he has some friends around the league?

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 01:04 PM
That ended up being one hell of a mock draft.

Bling
04-29-2006, 01:05 PM
GREATEST.THREAD.EVER.

LtFinFan66
04-29-2006, 01:09 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9403416

Time for a drug test mike.guess he passed that drug test

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 01:10 PM
GREATEST.THREAD.EVER.

This is one time where i was hoping Ice would be right.

The Natrix
04-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Nice call Ice :roflmao:

LtFinFan66
04-29-2006, 01:11 PM

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.:idunno:

BillsFever21
04-29-2006, 01:11 PM
This is one time where i was hoping Ice would be right.

This is gonna be another one of ICE's classic threads. Lets add this to the all time ICE bloopers. Maybe we can start a personal form just for it.

TypicalBill
04-29-2006, 01:15 PM
:horror:

Ingtar33
04-29-2006, 01:16 PM
it took 13 picks for him to be glaringly wrong. That is a fantastic mock draft

patmoran2006
04-29-2006, 01:32 PM
I actualy wouldn't mind drafting Whittner as our safety, he has Mike Doss written all over him.

but at eight? Mayock is INSANE.
This was my first response to this thread yesterday. I love Whitner, and I DO think he has Doss written all over him.. I just think 8 was TOO early .

And he's NOT the 3rd or 4th rated safety in this draft.. almost everyone had him as the SECOND best.

That Guy
04-29-2006, 04:37 PM
bump

HHURRICANE
04-29-2006, 04:50 PM
I like ICE but I have to agree this is definately one of the funniest threads ever. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! ICE's butt cheeks are hurting about now!!

Novacane
04-29-2006, 04:50 PM
:rofl: at this thread That was one hell of a mock draft

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-30-2006, 08:16 AM
BZ opens mouth, inserts foot.

Michael82
04-30-2006, 08:19 AM

:shocked:

Michael82
04-30-2006, 08:22 AM
From now on, I'm copying Mike Maynock's top 10 and putting money on it. :$:

Excellent mock! :bf1:

The_Philster
04-30-2006, 08:25 AM
I guess Berman's cab driver got a new fare :scratch:

YardRat
04-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Wow....he nailed it. Nice job.

!Papacrunk!
04-30-2006, 08:28 AM
lmao!

casdhf
05-01-2006, 10:17 AM
:lolpoint:

justasportsfan
05-01-2006, 10:20 AM
He nailed it last year when he talked about Aaron Rodgers. This is why I gave Mayock the benefit of a doubt instead of saying he's on crack.

Willis-McGahee21
05-01-2006, 10:29 AM
**** Mel Kiper, Mike Mayock is the draft GOD! NFL Network > ESPN

GreenMachine
05-01-2006, 11:03 AM

ouch.......

Night Train
05-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I see a lot of "experts" here are back to chewing their toes again.

don137
05-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Mayock did a very good job but he very annoying to listen to. All through the draft he kept tooting his own horn every couple minutes. He is very knowledgeable however he should leave out how is good he is.

That Guy
05-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Mayock did a very good job but he very annoying to listen to. All through the draft he kept tooting his own horn every couple minutes. He is very knowledgeable however he should leave out how is good he is.
He should probably shake the lisp too..

THATHURMANATOR
05-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Holy S I agree Ice!
I was being sarcastic with this post. I wanted Whitner all along!

Tatonka
05-01-2006, 11:38 AM

:rofl:

LifetimeBillsFan
05-01-2006, 11:47 AM
.... Mayock may have one of the worst mocks out there IMHO, but Whitner happens to be a guy that the Bills DID interview extensively at the Combine and were reported to be very impressed with at the time. I did see an article in the last 24 hours that reported that the Bills were not entirely enamoured with Bunkley or Ngata at the # 8 spot and might be considering other options. With Whitner now projected to go in the first round--with some projecting him being taken by Miami--his selection by the Bills is not as completely "out of left field" as it may seem. While I seriously doubt that the Bills would take Whitner at # 8, he is someone to keep in mind if the Bills were to trade down out of that pick into the middle of the round.

Hey, guys, don't I get any props for this???

Kerr
05-01-2006, 12:22 PM

I'd rep you if I could.

TheCarter
05-01-2006, 07:57 PM
wheres ice now ?

YardRat
05-01-2006, 08:13 PM
While I seriously doubt that the Bills would take Whitner at # 8,...

Kelly Jennings is another player that the Bills were reported to have interviewed extensively and liked a lot at the Combine as well....

Props for what? Doubting the Bills would draft Whitner unless they traded down? Buffalo not drafting Jennings?

LifetimeBillsFan
05-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Ah, Bling, you won't be saying that when the Bills trade down with Philly: our # 8 pick for their # 14 pick and a second rounder and then snatch Donte Whitner or Jimmy Williams away from your beloved Phins!....

I agree with you that this is going to be a very interesting draft. But, I have a feeling that the Bills' pick might be more interesting than you seem to think.As it stands, right now, I don't think anyone--even Marv Levy--really knows what the Bills will do or who they will pick for certain...and that may well still be the case right up to the time that they are on the board with the # 8 pick.

Oops! I forgot to post my best pre-draft reference to the Bills possibly drafting Whitner. You will note that I also raised the possibility of the trade down with Philly that the Bills were considering--a trade that the Bills reportedly were interested in (see PFW article) until they got late word that there were teams interested in taking Whitner before they could get him if they did make the trade that was on the table that I had outlined in my post. As it turns out, Levy didn't know what the Bills were going to do until almost their entire 15 minutes had expired and they decided to pick Whitner at # 8 rather than risk losing him if they traded down.

You don't have to give me props, but at least no one can say that there wasn't anyone on this site who foresaw the possibility that the Bills might take Whitner with their first pick in the draft. I'll admit that I wasn't entirely sure if they would go with Whitner or take a chance on J.Williams, but I was onto the possibility that it would be Whitner.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1467733

mysticsoto
05-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Oops! I forgot to post my best pre-draft reference to the Bills possibly drafting Whitner. You will note that I also raised the possibility of the trade down with Philly that the Bills were considering--a trade that the Bills reportedly were interested in (see PFW article) until they got late word that there were teams interested in taking Whitner before they could get him if they did make the trade that was on the table that I had outlined in my post. As it turns out, Levy didn't know what the Bills were going to do until almost their entire 15 minutes had expired and they decided to pick Whitner at # 8 rather than risk losing him if they traded down.

You don't have to give me props, but at least no one can say that there wasn't anyone on this site who foresaw the possibility that the Bills might take Whitner with their first pick in the draft. I'll admit that I wasn't entirely sure if they would go with Whitner or take a chance on J.Williams, but I was onto the possibility that it would be Whitner.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1467733

I think it's great that we stole Whitner from the Dolphins. I'm still surprised Huff wasn't available though. I wonder if the Bills preferred Whitner even over Huff???

BillsFever21
05-08-2006, 06:10 PM
This should be a classic thread.

All the people laughing about taking Whitner at #8. Now some of them same people are saying how brilliant of a move it was.

This thread will never get old. Here's to refreshing some more memories.

Statman
05-08-2006, 06:25 PM
This should be a classic thread.

All the people laughing about taking Whitner at #8. Now some of them same people are saying how brilliant of a move it was.

This thread will never get old. Here's to refreshing some more memories.
Pretty funny, isn't it.

So much for credibility and objectivity.

Nublar7
05-08-2006, 08:13 PM

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.lol.

OWNED!!!

dolphan117
05-08-2006, 08:37 PM
The really funny thing is that some of the people mocking the idea are now the ones trying to prove that Whitner wasn't a reach. Priceless thread.

Edit-And that really was a great mock in a year when almost everybody had a bad one. Gota give him Mike some props for that.

Devin
02-22-2007, 03:01 AM
Im just going to be watching for Mayocks mock this year, that way ill know and I can just tivo the draft and not miss anything.

Notice ICE never came back to this thread afterwards. Typical.

Night Train
02-22-2007, 04:26 AM
Im just going to be watching for Mayocks mock this year, that way ill know and I can just tivo the draft and not miss anything.

Mayock is one sharp cookie. He'll break down the film and keep an open mind on the players and each teams selections. What a breath of fresh air. The polar opposite of ESPN and their "experts".

While we have access to draft guides,player info and film, we have to remember we're just fans on a message board with opinions. Our opinions do differ but it's all good.

Some pretend to KNOW (slow clue) more than others and demand the minions bow to their wisdom. They act shocked when their wisdom isn't accepted at face value.

I believe the Latin term for this is Biggus Dickus.

Devin
02-22-2007, 04:28 AM
Mayock is one sharp cookie. He'll break down the film and keep an open mind on the players and each teams selections. What a breath of fresh air. The polar opposite of ESPN the their "experts".

While we have access to draft guides,player info and film, we have to remember we're just fans on a message board with opinions. Our opinions do differ but it's all good.

Some pretend to KNOW (slow clue) more than others and demand the minions bow to their wisdom. They act shocked when their wisdom isn't accepted at face value.

Absolutley. I pretty much have NFL network on in the background most evenings.

TacklingDummy
02-22-2007, 05:04 AM

Maybe he didn't see it because he was on one of his vacations. :banned:

YardRat
02-22-2007, 05:38 AM
This thread is a classic :D

Talk0fNewYork
02-22-2007, 06:27 AM
HaHa you all must feel like idiots!

Bling
02-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Definitely HOF material

Mr. Miyagi
02-22-2007, 09:11 PM
lol.

OWNED!!!
Yes I was. :(

Mr. Miyagi
02-22-2007, 09:13 PM
That's what the ladies call me. :ontome:

TigerJ
02-23-2007, 09:25 AM
I see I never posted in reaction to Mayock's mock. I don't know if I just missed it or I didn't have strong enough feelings to bother. In any case, it saves me from having to eat crow 10 months later.

RockStar36
02-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Wow. He almost nailed that top 10. ICE really ate his words.

SquishDaFish
02-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Instant all Of Fame thread. And another Ice Classic thread. Way to go Ice.

SABURZFAN
02-23-2007, 03:35 PM
:hail: ICE

Michael82
02-23-2007, 04:44 PM

:gag:

Michael82
02-23-2007, 04:46 PM
So we take the second best safety while both top DTs and Leinart are sitting there. :chuckle:
:shutup: